剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
貌似我们双方力量悬殊啊
Looks like we're outnumbered now.
我可不担心
Oh, I'm not worried.
那些人是谁
Who the hell are they?
天降奇兵
The cavalry.
伙计 伙计们
Hey, guys. Guys!
-我没迟到吧 -没有
- I'm not too late, am I? - Nope.
你来的正是时候
You're just in time.
太好了
Oh, yeah.
大家听好 计划是这样的
Okay! Here's the plan.
市长一开始演讲
Once the mayor begins his speech,
我就发出信♥号♥♥
I'll give the signal.
随即大家就开始喊口号♥ 明白吗
That's when we all begin chanting, okay? You got it?
好了 出发吧
All right! Let's go!
我们得谈谈
We need to talk now.
阵势好大啊
Quite a turnout.
看看那些媒体摄像机
Look at those news cameras.
我是否需要再加点儿粉
Uh, do I need a little base?
最烦高清相机了
Hi-def is killing me.
嗨 富兰克林
Hey, Franklin!
这些人从哪儿冒出来的
Where did all these people come from?
不知道
I don't know.
不过我猜接下来会非常有趣
But it looks like things are about to get very interesting.
不是吧 她怎么发现的
No, no, no! How did she find out?
你那晚告诉她的
You told her the other night!
我们喝多了胡言乱语的
Oh, while we were drinking.
言者无心 可听者有意
You were drinking. She was listening!
-上帝啊 -你把事情搞砸了
- Oh, my god. - Yeah, this is bad.
你还跟她说什么了
What else did you say to her?
她以为你还爱着我
I mean, she thinks that you still have feelings for me.
真荒唐
Oh, well, that's just... ridiculous.
可她绝不会把这事儿告诉勒奈特吧
She's not gonna say anything to Lynette, is she?
不会
No.
她要你亲口告诉勒奈特吗
Does she want you to tell Lynette?
没有 她给了我另一个建议
No, she had a different suggestion.
我想是个好建议
And I think it's a good one.
我出去看看抗♥议♥示♥威♥
I'm going outside to watch the protest.
乖乖待在房♥间 看着妹妹
Stay in your room and look after your sister.
不许吃我做的饼干
Oh! Don't get into those cookies I made.
那是晚饭后吃的 我可是数过数的
Those are for after supper, and yes, I counted them.
胡安妮塔 怎么了
Juanita, what's wrong?
那是什么
What is that?
你给格雷丝写的信
The letter you wrote to grace.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
宝贝 你真的不该看这个的
Honey, you really shouldn't have read this...
因为这根本不意味着什么
'cause it doesn't mean anything.
格雷丝是你的女儿 是吗
Grace is your daughter, isn't she?
所以她走了以后你一直那么伤心
That's why you've been crying since she left.
你爱她多过爱我
You love her more than me.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no!
不是这样的
That is not true.
你对我才是世上最重要的
You are the most important thing in this world to me.
你相信妈妈的 对吗
You believe mommy, don't you?
你不是我妈
You're not my mommy.
胡安妮塔
Juanita!
快回来
Come back here!
胡安妮塔
Juanita!
胡安妮塔
Juanita!
胡安妮塔
Juanita!
女士们先生们 向你们介绍
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you
市长 哈罗德·富兰克林
Mayor Harold Franklin!
还我家园
Save our street!
还我家园 还我家园
Save our street! Save our street!
还我家园 还我家园
Save our street! Save our street!
还我家园 还我家园
Save our street! Save our street!
还我家园
Save our street!
下午好 各位
Good afternoon, everybody.
很高兴也非常荣幸地 能够站在这里
It's a pleasure and an honor to be here...
你不是说邻里都很支持你吗
I thought you said the neighborhood was behind this.
我说过吗 那看来我是错了
Did I? I appear to have been wrong.
在他们曾失足的地方
...with a troubled past that's is in their neighborhood.
还我家园 还我家园
Save our street! Save our street!
住满了有同情心的 善解人意的人们
...inventory of compassionate, understanding people!
我要是有机会 会杀了保罗·杨
If I ever get my hands on Paul Young, I will kill him.
我们能去酒店讨论这事吗
Can we talk about this in the hotel?
这儿可全是愤怒的人
There's a lot of angry people out there.
我知道
I know.
还我家园 还我家园
Save our street! Save our street!
你们的行为是足以
Your actions are a blueprint
供他人效仿的范本
for others to emulate.
用这话来描述住在紫藤郡的各位
And that certainly describes the people who live here...
丝毫不为过
on Wisteria Lane.
嘿 我跟汤姆谈过了
Hey! I talked to tom.
现在不适合讨论这个问题
This is not the right time to discuss this.
-还我家园 -必须讨论
- Save our street! - Hey, we are discussing it.
汤姆给我说了关于你的 建议
Tom told me about your little, uh, suggestion
让我搬离这里
that I need to move off the lane.
我希望你知道 那是不可能的
And I want you to know, that ain't gonna happen.
如果你真是勒奈特的朋友
You know, if you were really Lynette's friend,
你就该清楚你不能住在离她丈夫
You would know that you cannot live two doors down
两扇门的地方 而你却还爱着他
from her husband-- a man you still love.
-这跟你毫不相干 -是吗
- That is none of your damn business. - Really?
因为我是勒奈特的朋友 而我不会眼睁睁
'cause I am lynette's friend, and I'm not gonna stand by
看着你搞砸她的婚姻
and watch you screw up her marriage.
-那就拜托你 苏珊 -把你的脏手拿开
- So help me, susan-- - Hey, get your hands off me.
还我家园 还我家园
Save our street! Save our street!
还我家园 还我家园
Save our street! Save our street!
还我家园 还我家园
Save our street! Save our street!
我车子停在了三个街区以外 这儿太乱了
I'm parked three blocks away. It's crazy out here.
你后院都搞定了吗
Did you finish up everything?
是的 我都弄好了
Oh, yeah. I'm done.
供他人模仿的范本
...blueprint for others to emulate.
唯一让我们能够
Because the only way we're gonna have...
嘿 我收到你的消息了
Hey. I got your message.
怎么回事
What's wrong?
我想该让你知道
I think you should know
你父亲出了点小状况
there's been an incident with your father.
还我家园 还我家园
Save our street! Save our street!
尤其是 有一位先生 保罗·杨
In particular, there is one man, Paul Young...
尽管他受到了错误的关押
Th-though he was unfairly incarcerated,
却选择了
he has chosen...
卡洛斯 我找不到胡安妮塔了
Carlos! I can't find juanita.
外边这么乱你还让她出来
You let her outside with all this going on?
不 她跑了 她发现了格雷丝的事
No, she ran away! She found out about grace!
怎么会
How?
我待会告诉你 先帮我找她
Look, I'll tell you later. Just help me find her!
胡安妮塔
Juanita!
胡安妮塔 你在哪啊
Juanita, where are you?
胡安妮塔
Juanita!
胡安妮塔
Juanita!
-我不能回去拿吗 -那玩意不重要 李
- Can't I go back and get it? - It's not that important, lee.
她在卡内基音乐厅的音乐会之后
She signed that program
在那张节目单签的名
after her concert at Carnegie Hall.
她是个瘾君子 算了吧
She was a drug addict. Let it go.
你能让让吗
Can you move, please?!
拜托
Come on!
你这个变♥态♥
You son of a bitch.
给我下车
Come here.
-你哪根筋不对 -是我弄错了 行不
- What's wrong with you? - Look, I made a mistake, okay?
别推我
Hey, don't push me.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表