剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives...
我当时在想我过去遇到的一个好男人
I was thinking about this great guy from my past.
酒醉之夜吐真言
An evening of drinking led to a confession.
-是汤姆 -汤姆·斯加沃
- Tom. - Tom scavo?
我毕生挚爱啊
Love of my life.
我有些很重要的话得跟你说
I have to talk to you about something really important.
有人点了鸡尾鲜虾吗
Did anyone order a shrimp cocktail
里面还有个超小号♥的订婚钻戒
with a puny engagement ring on the side?
金斯的求婚计划横生枝节
Keith's plan to propose was thwarted.
我是真爱你儿子
I really do love your son.
恩 我觉得你该和跟你年纪差不多的人
Yeah, I see you with someone... more your own age.
-你在干什么 -记住你的样子
- What are you doing? - Memorizing your face.
加布忍♥痛道别亲生女儿格雷斯
Gaby said good-bye to her biological daughter Grace.
在我们这条街上开中转中心
A halfway house for convicts on our street?
重新做人 犯罪改造中心 即将开幕
我现在已经是紫藤郡七处房♥子的主人了
I now own seven houses on Wisteria Lane.
保罗只需再买♥♥下一所房♥子
And Paul needed one more house...
我出的价比市场价高多了
I can offer you well above market value.
-高于市场价多少呢 -我们得团结
- How much above market value? - We have to stick together.
就能阴谋得逞
to achieve his goal.
我们都清楚他们长相狰狞
We know what they look like.
知道他们穿着怪异
We know how they dress...
了解他们举止粗鲁
And we know how they behave.
是的 我们一眼就能认出那些心术不正的人
Yes, we can all recognize the wrong kind of people.
一旦看见他们走近
And when we see them coming,
为保护自己 我们什么都做得出来
we do what we have to to protect ourselves.
勒奈特
Lynette!
天气真好 你好吗
How are you this fine day?
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
-老朋友 -狱中老友
- Old friends. - Ex-con friends?
你也太迫不及待了吧
Uh... aren't you jumping the gun?
业主委员会一天没投票
Until the homeowners association votes,
你就无权开业
you don't have approval for your project.
这些人是主动来帮我筹备中转屋的
These men have volunteered to get my halfway house ready.
他们大多数人住在贫民区 设施很糟糕
Most of them live in a dreadful facility on skid row.
我告诉他们 如果他们参与改造建设
I told them that if they participated in the remodel,
我就能把他们转到这儿来
I could get them transferred here.
你这是让他们白忙活
You're wasting their time,
这个中转中心永远别想开起来
because this place is never going to open.
我想会的
Oh, I think it will.
让他们住在这条街上不是很好吗
And won't it be nice for these men to live on a street
有孩子们在前院玩耍
where children play in their front yards
这里的人们夜不闭户
and people don't lock their doors at night?
为什么保罗这么有把握能开中转屋
Why is Paul so sure the house will open?
他没有拿到足够的票数啊
He doesn't have the votes.
他一定有什么阴招
He's got something up his sleeve.
至于是什么我也不清楚
What it is I don't know.
我们确信没人会把房♥子卖♥♥给他吧
Are we positive no one's planning on selling him their home?
这可不能想当然
We can't take anyone for granted.
我们得跟这条街上每个人都谈谈
We need to talk to everyone on the street.
好主意 我们再确定一下
Good idea. We'll shore up support.
如果发现有人有摇摆的迹象
And if we sense anyone starting to waver...
怎么可能
How could they?
人人都知道这风险有多大
Everyone knows what's at stake here.
但愿他们知道
I pray they do.
我喜欢这条街 不愿意它有什么变化
I love this neighborhood, and I don't want it to change.
行动吧
Let's go.
带着这份坚定
And with that,
我的朋友们行动起来阻止保罗·杨
my friends went to work trying to stop Paul Young.
他也知道她们会出这招
He knew what they were up to.
但他满不在乎
But he didn't care.
他真该在乎的
He should have.
保罗忘了 平凡的人们
Paul had forgotten what ordinary men and women
为了保护自己不受坏人伤害
will do to protect themselves...
将不惜一切代价
from the wrong kind of people.
那天早晨天还没亮
It was just before sunrise on Wisteria Lane...
一辆出租车来到了紫藤郡
when a cab arrived...
接走了一个女人
and a woman departed.
她悄悄地离开了这条街
She left the street quietly.
但她失踪的消息很快就传开了
But news of her disappearance would soon spread.
引起反响之大 前所未有
And the sound would be deafening.
但是首先
But first...
一个堕入爱河的年轻人
A young man in love
计划将自己的心声表达出来
had plans to make some noise of his own.
布里 我爱你 我希望这是
Bree, I love you, and I want this to be
你醒来时身边没有我陪伴的最后一个早晨
the last morning you wake up without me next to you.
六点钟 你在这跪了多久
6:00! How long have you been kneeling there?
不知道
I don't know,
不过在你答复我之后
but after you answer this question,
你得帮忙把我扶起来
you're gonna need to help me up.
布里
Bree...
我是否有幸
Will you do me the honor...
我能先说几句吗
May I say something first?
经历了在餐馆那尴尬的一晚
After that embarrassing night in the restaurant,
真的很感谢你又再向我求婚 不过
I really appreciate you taking another stab at this, but...
这句"不过"太长了 我要起来了
That's a long "But." I'm getting up.
等等 我并不是拒绝
Hold on. I'm not saying no...
真的
Exactly.
只不过婚姻有点言之过早
It's just so soon to be talking about marriage.
干脆我把这戒指用作小餐巾环好了
Maybe I can use this as a tiny napkin ring.
等下
Wait!
我也想求你件事
I have a proposal for you.
我也爱你
I love you, too,
金斯·沃森
Keith Watson,
我也希望这是最后一个
and I also want this to be the last morning I wake up
醒来没有你在身旁的早晨
without you next to me.
所以我想问你
So I'm asking you,
我是否有这份荣幸请你
will you do me the honor of...
与我同居
moving in with me?
说第三次了 不
For the third time, no.
我不会把房♥子卖♥♥给保罗·杨的
I'm not gonna sell my house to Paul Young.
对不起 我只是得确认一下
I'm sorry. I just had to make sure.
今天就要投票了
The vote is today.
你真觉得我会让危险的有前科的家伙
Do you really think that I would let dangerous ex-cons
搬去我妈家隔壁吗
move in next to my own mother?
我不知道
I don't know.
你十几岁的时候还挺麻烦的
As a teenager, you were pretty nasty.
不过你现在已经长大成人了 而且人很好
But you're all grown up now and so very nice.
感谢你的支持
Thank you for your support.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
勒奈特·斯加沃
Lynette Scavo?
是我
Yeah?
我是布伦特·费古森
Brent Ferguson, president
绣球环路房♥主协会的会长
of the Hydrangea Circle Homeowners association.
我们都听说了你们的情况
We've all heard about your situation.
我们很乐意帮忙
We'd love to help.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Sure.
去年我们街上也出现过类似险情
Last year we had a similar scare on our street.
有个老痞子想在我们街区
Some old hippie wanted to open up a drug rehab center
开戒毒所
on our block.
我记得
I remember.
那个老痞子后来是不是被哪个邻居给揍了
Didn't that old hippie get beat up by a neighbor?
他不长眼 居然对一个
He made the mistake of mouthing off
前陆军特种部队的邻居骂骂咧咧的
to one of my neighbors who's an ex-green beret.
报纸太夸大其辞
Newspaper made it sound way worse than it was.
真是幸会
Well, nice to meet you.
只要你开口
You say the word,
我会让房♥主协会
and I will have the homeowners association
附近十条街的人都来挺你们
of ten different streets here to back you folks up.
谁要想在这儿开这么家中转中心
Whoever's trying to open up this halfway house,
我们绝对可以好好吓吓他
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表