剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
We're gonna hire a professional driver.
肯定不是你们的爸爸
It won't be your dad.
伙计们 投票之前我们能上楼
Guys, can we go upstairs and talk about this
进行讨论吗
before we vote?
当然
You bet.
我们敬候佳音
We await your verdict.
天啊 你真是个伪君子
God, you are a hypocrite.
怎么说
How?
十年前 圣诞节
Ten years ago, Christmas,
我们站在玩具店前的电动车道上
we are standing in the scooter aisle at the toy store
我正想给双胞胎选份大礼物
when I wanna choose the twins' big present.
你说 "汤姆 等你开始赚钱了
You say, "Tom, when you start making the money,
你再来做决定吧"
you can start making the decisions."
你在挖尸吗 佩服
You've been sitting on that for a decade? Wow.
猜猜怎么着 我赚钱了
Well, guess what. I make the money,
赚了大钱 比你以往的收入都高
big money, more money than you ever did,
我有权决定怎么花
so I get to decide how we spend it!
我们应该夫妻平等
We're supposed to be equal partners.
-我只是想拥有发言... -才不是
- I just wanted a say in the pro... - No, you don't.
这就是你一贯的作风
You wanna control the process
-掌控全盘 -小心说话
- like you always do. - Watch it.
如今你感到你的权威岌岌可危
And then you feel that power slipping away,
你就受不了了
and you can't stand it.
你受不了如今是由我来掌控全盘
You can't stand that I am running the show.
掌控全盘 你搞笑呢
Running the show? Are you kidding me?
-不就是讨论一次家庭旅行... -不是了
- We're talking about a family vacation... - Not anymore,
我们早跑题了
we are not!
是你无法接受我的成功
This is about how you can't handle my success.
不 是你自己无法接受你的成功
No, you can't handle your success.
是你变成了一个臭屁狂
You've turned into a pompous ass!
或许是因为你变成了个泼妇
Maybe because it's turned you into a raging bitch.
李 我警告你
Lee! I am warning you.
一次还算好玩 这次老娘不杀了你才怪
Once was funny. This time, I will kill you.
给我走开
Get out of here!
佩妮怎么样了
How's Penny?
很不开心
Really upset.
她不停的哭 说什么她不想做选择
She kept crying and saying how she didn't wanna choose.
我不在乎我们去哪里
I don't care where we go.
自驾游就自驾游呗
We'll take the road trip.
汤姆 她说的不是旅游
Not the vacation, Tom.
她不想选择跟我们之中的谁生活
She doesn't wanna choose which one of us to live with.
太糟糕了 她怎么会这么想
That is awful. Why would she think that?
她怎么不会 她的三个朋友都遇过
Why wouldn't she? She's seen it happen to three of her friends.
汤姆 我们虽然老是小打小闹
We have always fought, Tom,
但从没到刚才那地步
but never like that.
我知道 不能再这样了
I know. It's gotta stop.
同意
I agree.
我害怕我一张嘴
I mean, I'm scared to open my mouth
你就恨不得把我吃了
for fear you're gonna bite my head off.
不好意思 你是在讲和吗
I'm sorry. Was that an olive branch?
我做的也不好
I'm no better, okay?
一周有四天不能回来吃晚饭
I miss dinner four nights a week,
就算我在家里
And even when I am here...
心思也都飞回办公室了
my mind is back at the office.
其实咱们俩才真正需要放假休息
I think we're the ones who need a vacation.
就我俩
Alone.
没错
Yeah.
不用去很久 过个周末就行
Not a big trip. Just a weekend.
我们就 有机会单独相处
We can... get a chance to be together
解决种种这些问题
and work through all of this.
你说的没错
You're right.
这周末咱们就去
We should do it this weekend.
你说真的
You mean it?
是啊
Yeah.
不过得先看看公♥司♥安排
I just have to check with the office.
好吧
Okay.
我们一定会去的吧
But we are gonna do it, right?
别告诉我
You're not gonna get all
最后关头你又临时有事
busy at the last minute?
我说了去
I said we'll do it,
就一定会去的 好吗
and we'll do it, okay?
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
你好啊 苏珊
Hello, Susan.
你好 丹娜 彩带买♥♥到了
Hey, Dana. I got you your streamers.
我不惜血本买♥♥了质量好的 防火彩带
I splurged and bought the good ones--flame-retardant.
很好
Good.
天啊 这些饼干也是为开放日准备的吗
Oh, my god. Are those cookies for the open house?
这个是
Oh, well, actually--
你简直是个大救星
You are a lifesaver.
正巧有两位家长饿昏过去了
I just had two moms flake out on me.
是吗
Really?
那么
Uh... well...
我想到可能会有人饿 就烤了些来
I thought that might happen, so I baked some just in case.
这是好老师具备的品质之一
It's one of the things that makes a great teacher--
凡事未雨绸缪
being ready for anything.
多谢
Thank you.
苏珊 我以前不太喜欢你
You know, susan, I haven't been your biggest supporter,
但那也许是我的偏见
but maybe I misjudged you.
谢谢你的饼干
Thanks for these.
咱们可以找个时间 约上霍布森校长
Let's find some time to sit down with principal Hobson
谈谈重新聘用你的事
and talk about you coming back.
太好了
Yes!
你好 苏珊
Hello, Susan.
-进来吧 -送餐的来啦
- Come on in. - Meals on wheels.
不过是步行来的
Well, shoes.
不过"步行送餐"不怎么好听
But "Food on shoes" doesn't sound as good.
今天特色菜 千层面
Today's special is lasagna.
是我帮你放到盘子里
Would you like me to put it on a plate for you,
还是你一会儿再吃
or do you wanna eat it later?
我现在就吃
I think I'll have it now.
而且 我还想邀你一起吃
In fact, I'd love for you to join me.
我就不吃了
Oh, I can't.
M.J.学校里有活动 我得去参加
Acturally, I'm on my way to a function at M.J.'s school.
晚几分钟也没关系 坐吧
I'm sure you have a few minutes. Sit down.
这 我赶时间
Uh... I'm kind of in a rush.
这样对你不公平
But it's not fair.
你大费周折
You go to all this trouble to bring me
给我送来好吃的 却从来都是我自己吃
these delicious meals, and we never share them.
我过意不去
It pains me.
保罗 你 怎么了
Uh... Paul, what's... going on?
好吧 既然你赶时间
Fine. You're in a hurry.
直接捅我一刀怎么样 这样快多了
Why don't you stab me with this? It'll be faster.
或者你是想来点刺♥激♥的 看我慢慢死去
Or are you getting your kicks watching me die slowly?
好吧 我完全不懂你说的什么意思
Okay, I have no idea what you're talking about.
你送来的吃的 苏珊 有毒
The food you're bringing me, Susan--it's poisoned.
什么 不可能
What? That's not possible.
我拿去验过了 来吧 尝一口
I had it tested. Come on. Have a bite.
保罗
Paul.
你怎么能这样对我
How could you do this to me?
你是想收回你的房♥子
Is it because you want the house?
还是你恨我
Is it--is it because you hate me?
相信我 我从没往送你的食物里投毒
Okay, you have to believe me. I never put poison in your food.
反正是有人干的 是麦克吗
Well, somebody did. Was it Mike?
没有 是我做的饭 只有我...
No! It was just me. I-I'm the only one who...
怎么了
What?
天啊
Oh, my god.
还有饼干 我得走了 马上回学校
The cookies. I-I've gotta go. I've gotta get to the school!
辛迪 辛迪 甜点
Oh, Cindy, Cindy. The desserts--
甜点 就是我做的饼干
The desserts, my cookies--
已经拿出来给大家了吗
have they put them out yet?
当然啦
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表