剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
不要对我用那套管理的鬼把戏
Don't pull that management trick on me.
-什么把戏 -戴高帽那一套
- What trick? - The "Yes" Sandwich.
先恭维一番 降低对方心理防线
Start with a compliment, lower the boom,
最后再恭维一番 这在商界再老套不过了
end with a compliment. It's the oldest trick in business,
这还是我教你的
And I taught it to you.
勒奈特 我已经答应孩子们去夏威夷了
Lynette,I already promised Hawaii to the kids.
你想我食言吗
You want me to take it away?
你也看到他们有多兴奋了
You saw how excited they were.
这只是因为他们从未有过奢华游
Only because they've never had a lavish vacation before.
给我同样的预算 我的旅行
Give me the same budget, and I'll make my trip
会比你的好两倍
sound twice as good as yours.
我倒想看看你有什么本事
Oh, I would love to see you try.
那好 开战
Okay, then. Game on.
我们让孩子们坐下来
We'll, um, we'll sit the kids down,
我们各自做个介绍 让他们来决定
We'll each make our presentation. Let them decide.
我觉得可以 开战
Sounds fair to me. Game on.
好的 开战
Okay. Game on.
亲爱的
Honey.
我没那兴致 你是个帅哥[勒奈特反♥攻♥了]
I'm not turned on. You're a very handsome man.
我们不做♥爱♥
We're not gonna have sex.
那是拒绝的戴高帽把戏
That's a "No" Sandwich.
告诉我实话 布里 我还有机会
Level with me, Bree. Do I
-和你约会吗 -没有
- still have a chance with you? - None whatsoever.
那这样也不会雪上加霜了
Then this can't make things any worse.
没错 继续开 伙计
That's right. Keep driving, buddy.
-为什么这么做 -上车 瓦莱特
- Why'd you do that? - Get in, Violet.
我的天 你就不能先把我放下
Oh, my god. You couldn't have dropped me off
再招♥妓♥吗
before you pick up a prostitute?
你要逮捕我吗 查克
You arresting me, Chuck?
我只是要载你去妇女避难所而已
Just taking you to the women's shelter.
这算什么 你今晚大发善心吗
So what is this, your good deed for the night?
你要讨好你的女伴吗
You trying to impress your date?
不 我和她没戏 她比你更讨厌我
No. That ship has sailed. She hates me more than you do.
为什么 他怎么不好了
Why? What's wrong with him?
就这么说吧 我的看法与你无关 小姐
Let's just say my opinion isn't any of your concern, miss.
不和她在一起就对了 查克
You're better off without her, Chuck.
这人还真龟毛
This one's got a stick up her ass.
你凭什么对才认识的人
And what qualifies you to make such snap judgments
冒昧地下这种定义
about people you've just met?
我是个妓♥女♥ 我就是吃这口饭的
I'm a hooker. It's what I do.
我们到了 我会看着你走进去的
Here we are, and I'm watching to make sure you go in.
你知道的 我明天又会回到那个街角的
You know I'm just gonna be back on that corner tomorrow.
好吧 明天的事 明天再说
Yeah, well, that's tomorrow's problem.
你到底什么时候才会放弃啊
When are you gonna give up?
我现在什么样 以后也不会变样
What I am now... that's all I'm ever gonna be.
你这么觉得吗
You think so?
你知道吗 十年前
Did you know that ten years ago,
布里和你一样在街上拉客
Bree here was turning tricks just like you?
你太无礼了
How dare you.
布里 她得听听这个故事
Bree, she needs to hear this.
我差不多抓了她五十次
I must have hauled her ass in 50 times.
有一天 她说"我不能再糟蹋自己了"
Then one day, she said, "I'm better than this."
她去上了学
She got herself to school.
一晃眼 她拥有了一流的餐饮公♥司♥
Before you knew it, she had a first class catering company,
所以 不要告诉我
so don't try to tell me
你不能为自己创造更好的生活
that you can't make a better life for yourself.
你真的在街上拉过客吗
You were really on the street?
实际上 我...
Actually, I...
我不想谈论那段不光彩的过去
I don't like to talk about that part of my life.
我懂的
I get it.
看看你现在
Look at you now, huh?
真的很高兴见到你
It was really nice to meet you.
同感
Likewise.
谢谢你 查克
Thank you, Chuck.
小事一桩 不足挂齿
Don't mention it.
我知道 我做的太过了
I know. Way outta line.
你说我没机会了 所以我想 管它呢
You said I had no chance, so I figured, what the hell.
回家吗
Home?
是的 麻烦你了
Yes, please.
你说的没错 我发现里面有防冻剂
You were right. Found trace amounts of antifreeze,
不用担心 不会致死的
but don't worry. Wouldn't have killed you.
如果我每天都吃
What would happen
这些焙盘菜 会怎样
if I ate one of these casseroles every day?
没什么 你会吃腻掉金枪鱼焙盘菜
Well, for one thing, you'd get tired of tuna casserole.
如果你反复进食乙二醇
Ahem. If you repeatedly consumed ethylene glycol,
你的心脏会开始衰竭
your heart would start to fail,
你的肾脏会耗竭 最后你会死
your kidneys would give out. Eventually, you'd die.
这种死法是很痛苦的
It'd be a nasty way to go.
我只能凭想象
I can only imagine.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
我以为我向勒奈特借的是个帐篷
I thought I was borrowing Lynette's tent.
现在发现我借的是个尼龙裹尸包
Turns out I borrowed a nylon bag of death.
你为什么要搭帐篷
Why are you setting up the tent?
给胡安妮塔的 我要证明给她看
For Juanita. I wanna prove to her
外面根本没有什么吓人的家伙
there's no scary guy on the lawn.
我想只要她能在外面露营一个晚上
I figured if she spends the night camping out here,
就会克服心理障碍的
she'll get over it.
所以说 孩子害怕
So the kid is scared
屋外有潜伏的凶手
there's a killer lurking outside at night,
而你的解决方法是让她独自在外面过夜
and your solution is to make her sleep out here?
不是独自 你个笨蛋 你陪她一起
Not alone, you dope. You'll be with her.
我
Me?
是的 万一她是对的怎么办
Yeah. What if she's right?
如果真有杀手呢 或者天气很冷怎么办
What if there is a killer... or it's cold?
别扯了
Oh. Forget it.
我明天一早还要开会 要是睡在草坪上
I got an early meeting tomorrow, and I'm not going in half asleep
会睡不踏实的
because I slept on my lawn.
你惹的麻烦 今晚自己解决
You caused this problem. You fix it, tonight.
别板着个脸 露宿街头多有趣啊
And stop pouting. It's fun to sleep outside.
当然有趣了
I'm sure it is.
要不那些流浪汉怎么总是神采飞扬的
That must be why the homeless are always so cheery!
请进
Come in.
经过这次约会 或者算不上约会
After our date-- or rather, non-date--
我有点困惑
I was very confused.
彼此彼此
Makes two of us.
当你没告诉我你婚姻的实情时
I was... offended when you didn't tell me the truth
我很生气 但你跟一个陌生人说
about your marriage and oddly touched
我以前是妓♥女♥的时候
when you told a complete stranger
我又有些莫名的感动
I was a whore.
如果你偏爱这口
Well, if you like that,
那情人节你就瞧好吧
you should wait till Valentine's Day.
之前是我太急于了解你所有的秘密
I wanted to know your secrets right away,
而在我觉得你值得信赖之前
and I didn't want to tell you mine
我又不想说出我的秘密
until I felt I could trust you,
这样确实不太公平
and that... wasn't fair.
我也没好到哪去
I was no better.
什么时候约会也变得这么复杂了
When did dating become so complicated?
我们已经不再是孩子了
We're not kids anymore.
彼此的心都受过伤
We've both had our hearts kicked around.
也许正是这样才让我们有"枪声恐惧症"
I guess it's made us a little gun-shy...
意为瞻前顾后
这个词形容你这种
If "gun-shy" is the right word for a woman
坐拥一间兵工厂的女人 很贴切吧
with an arsenal as big as yours.
那我们接下来怎么办
So what do we do?
要我说
I say...
我们谁也别再费尽力气
We forget about the crazy digging for dirt
翻对方老底了
that we both did.
来一次正常的约会吧
And just have a normal first date.
好啊
All right.
什么时候
When?
既然午餐时间到了
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表