剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
You become this neanderthal...
你变得衣来伸手 饭来张口
Pfft. While she's tripping over her apron strings
她对我宠爱有加
To serve you. So she likes to dote on me,
我不介意这份厚待 有什么大不了的
And I don't mind the attention. What's the big deal?
-警报解除 她没事了 -谢谢
- False alarm. She's fine. - Thank you.
还有
Oh, and by the way...
-再来点咖啡 -对
- More coffee. - Yes.
马上就来
Right away.
告诉你 如果你
Just know if you ever
这样对我举着咖啡杯
Hold your coffee cup up to me,
我会把咖啡杯摔得稀巴烂
You will be tapping it with a stump.
麦克 我正准备给你打电♥话♥ 我和保罗·杨谈过
Mike. I was gonna call you. I was talking to paul young.
他和他的新婚妻子很喜欢你们的房♥子
He and the new missus are really enjoying the house.
是吗
Are they?
对 保罗想问你们是否
Yeah, and paul was wondering if you would be interested
想卖♥♥掉这栋房♥子
In selling the place.
和愿意出大价钱
He's willing to make a very generous offer.
李 你把我们的房♥子租给那家伙
Lee, I never kicked your ass
我从没找你算账过
For renting our house to that guy
因为你先前不知道我们有过节 可你现在知道了
'cause you didn't know our history, but now you do.
所以我在想 你是不是个白♥痴♥
So I gotta wonder, are you an idiot?
抱歉 保罗想让我问你
I'm sorry. Paul wanted me to ask.
苏珊和我现在努力工作筹钱
Susan and I are working really hard to save money.
你去告诉保罗 契约日一到
You tell Paul that the day his lease is up,
我们就搬回家
We're moving home.
喂
Hello?
是我 我刚撞见麦克
Hey, it's me. I just ran into Mike.
-你问他房♥子的事了吗 -问了 他不感兴趣
- Did you ask him about the house? Yeah. - He wasn't interested.
你告诉他我出的价高于市场价了吗
Did you tell him I'm willing to pay above market value?
我还没来得及提 他就回绝了
I could have, but I didn't want to get punched.
你令我很失望 李
You disappoint me, Lee.
还有其它房♥源 保罗
There are other houses, Paul.
不 我想买♥♥这幢房♥子
No. I need this one.
幸好我还有其它办法
Fortunately, I have another way to handle this.
你的存款将于周一清零
Your deposit should clear on Monday,
这是你的明细单
And this will be your balance.
等等 不对劲
Wait. This isn't right.
我们账户里应该还有很多钱
We should have a lot more money in here.
对 去年你清洗的银手链
Yes. The silver bracelet that you cleaned last year
是我祖母的
That belonged to my grandmother.
你觉得值多少钱
What do you think it's worth?
好
Okay. Um...
对 我明天过去
Yeah, I'll come by tomorrow.
这是你借给我的金项链
Hi. Here's that gold necklace you lent me.
你要用来干嘛 你们要去浪漫约会吗
What do you need it for? You guys going on a fancy date?
不 我只是
No. I just, uh...
我只是想把它要回来
Just needed it back.
你还好吧
You okay?
想聊聊么
You want to talk about something?
我不能说
I can't.
我帮你找张纸巾
Um... I'm gonna-- I'm gonna find you a tissue.
苏珊 我刚才去了银行
Susan, I was just at the bank.
我们的活期存款少了九千块
We're missing $9,000 from our checking account.
你去了银行
You went to the bank?
到底发生什么事了 是你取了那笔钱吗
What the hell's going on? Did you take that money out?
是的
Yes.
苏珊
Susan?
苏珊 那笔钱是怎么回事
Susan, what happened to that money?
她借给我了
She lent it to me.
为了佩奇的出生 我们需要些钱
W-we had some bills from Paige's birth
来付保险费
that weren't covered by insurance,
苏珊很爽快的帮我渡过难关
and Susan very kindly offered to help us out.
没错
That's right.
她周五就会还我
And she's gonna pay it back by... by Friday.
利息也还
With interest.
或者就免了 毕竟我们是朋友
Or not... because, I mean, we're friends,
我们就没有必要付利息了
so... why would you charge us interest?
我回去工作了
I gotta get back to work...
以防我们还有别的朋友需要用钱
in case any of our other friends need money.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
不用客气
You're so welcome.
有什么要向我倾诉的吗
Anything you wanna tell me?
有
Yeah.
但你发誓不会说出去吗
But promise you won't yell?
你在色♥情♥网♥站♥工作
You did porn on the internet?!
不是 那只是穿着贴身内衣裤打扫房♥间
No, it was just cleaning in lingerie.
我从来没裸拍过 与性无关
I--there--I was never naked. There was no sex.
除非男士是为了看清洁秘决
Well, unless the guys were watching for cleaning tips,
要么就是色情片 苏珊 你怎么能做这种事呢
it's porn. Susan! How could you do this?!
听着 我已经感觉很糟糕了
Look, I feel bad enough already.
你应该自惭形秽 如果麦克或是孩子们发现了怎么办
Well, you should! What if Mike finds out? Or your kids?
嗨 对你到是说得容易 来这里评价我
Hey, it is really easy for you to come down here
你可是在郊区住着五间卧室的大房♥子
from your 5-bedroom house in the suburbs and criticize me.
而我已经不住紫藤街了
I am not on Wisteria lane anymore.
看看我和麦克有多么努力
Look at what Mike and I are trying to climb out of!
我们甚至付不起M.J在学校的午餐费了
We can't even afford hot lunches for M.J. at school,
下次你再评论我的时候 先想想这些吧
So just think about that next time you wanna judge me.
好吧
Okay.
我不指手画脚了 我们还是朋友
Done judging. Back to being a friend.
很抱歉你不得不做这个
I'm sorry you had to do that.
我也是
Me, too.
道格 你在这里干什么呢
Doug, what are you doing here?
我想见你
I had to see you.
我会让你进来 但现在很晚了 而且我恨你
Well, I'd invite you in, but it's late and I hate you.
宝贝 我老远飞过来 起码听我解释
Baby, I flew all this way. At least hear me out.
如果是想解决此事
If it's about the settlement,
你还是省省吧
you're wasting your breath.
我想你
I miss you.
蒂娜会怎么想
Well, how does Tina feel about that?
这只是一时失足 不会再发生了
That was a stupid mistake, and it's over.
我知道我弄砸了
I know I screwed up...
不可原谅
big this time.
再给我一次机会吧
Give me another chance.
很抱歉 道格 但我在这里很开心
I'm sorry, Doug, but I'm actually happy here.
一切重头开始 交到了新的朋友
I'm getting a fresh start, making new friends.
好了 在乡下不可能感觉到开心的
Come on. Can't be happy here in mayberry.
你是曼哈顿女孩
You were made for Manhattan.
另外 卡地亚说了
Oh, by the way. Cartier called.
它们也都想念你
They miss you, too.
道格 不要这么做
Oh, Doug, don't do this to me.
想想我们在一起的时光
Think about everything we had together.
我想回到过去
I want it back.
难道你不想吗
Don't you?
我忍♥不住老去想那话剧
Oh, I can't stop thinking about that play.
你觉得那个天使演得怎么样
What do you think the angel represented
他从夜幕中飞了下来
when he flew down in the middle of the night?
我不知道 我那时正忙着找线呢
I don't know. I was too busy looking for the wires.
是啊 还想吃些甜点吗
So, are you, uh, in the mood for some dessert?
非常想
Totally.
我觉得天使象征着希望
I think the angel symbolized hope
也许也代表着救赎
or a-a second chance at redemption, perhaps.
又或者是什么别的象征吧
'course, another interpretation, I suppose,
也许会是
could be--
噢 上帝啊
Oh, my.
当你说"甜点" 我还以为是
When you said "Dessert," I just assumed...
就是你理解的那样
Well, there's no two ways to interpret that.
真是太美妙了
Ohh! That was incredible.
你从哪学会这种方法的 我为什么要问呢
Where did you learn to do that, and why the hell am I asking?
别告诉我
Don't tell me. Mmm.
应该说是你激发了我
Oh, let's just say you inspire me.
这到教会了我
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表