剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
and my wife knew.
你们都滚一边去吧
You know what? To hell with all of you.
等等 卡洛斯 你去哪
Wait. Carlos, where are you going?
除了这里哪都行
Anywhere but here.
我跟你们在同一屋檐下
I don't trust myself to be
不知道会干出什么
in the same room with you people.
卡洛斯
Carlos!
卡洛斯
Carlos!
卡洛斯
Carlos!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
请关闭一切电子设备
Please discontinue use of all electronic devices
我们可以用餐了
so we can begin our meal service.
你怎么在这 我们要起飞了
What are you doing here? We are about to take off.
还不到时候
Not anymore.
我让你们的飞行推迟了半小时
I pushed your flight back... half an hour.
你 什么 怎么做到的
You--what? How?
你们的飞行员正在候机室后面
Well, let's just say your pilot's back at the terminal,
点着美钞 喝着咖啡
having coffee with a few dead presidents, so...
现在只有你和我
Now it's just you, me...
和两只不走运的龙虾
Oh, and two unfortunate lobsters.
嗨 你知道在一架私人喷气机上能做什么吗
Hey, you know what you can do on a private jet?
任何事情
Anything.
百无禁忌
Absolutely anything.
真不敢相信你居然这么做
I can't believe you did this.
我知道 绝世好妻对吧
I know. What a wife, huh?
不 不 我是说这样做会搞砸的
No, no, no. No, I mean it's really gonna screw me up.
我一下飞机就要跟我的团队碰头
I'm supposed to sit down with my team the moment I land.
我需要争分夺秒来准备这个会议
I need every second to prep for this meeting.
我理解 你一直很努力工作
I understand. You have been working so hard.
我只是想让你娱乐半小时
I just wanted you to have half an hour of fun.
谢谢 但你应该清楚
Thank you, but you need to realize...
这就是乐趣
This is fun.
宝贝 我热爱这份工作
Honey, I love this job.
我以前从未觉得自己如此重要
I have never felt so valuable before.
我一走进房♥间 大家都不说话了
I-I walk into a room, and people stop talking.
他们看重我的想法
They want to know what Tom thinks.
我得告诉你 这家公♥司♥简直是一艘火箭飞船
I got to tell you, this company is a rocket ship.
它正载着我去实现我的人生理想
It's taking me on the ride of my life.
那真是
That's...
我太为你感到高兴了
I am really happy for you.
我不会忘了我因何得到这份工作
And don't think I have forgotten why I have this gig.
是你给了我信心去抓住机会
You gave me the confidence to jump at it,
我非常感激
and I am so, so grateful.
这都是因为你
This is all 'cause of you.
-什么 -我能
- What? Oh. - Can--can...
要回到乐趣中了
Back to fun?
我得接 一下飞机就给你打电♥话♥
Uh, I should take this. I'll--I'll call you when I land.
好吧
Okay.
顺便说一句 你看起来很美
You look great, by the way. Oh.
嗨 我这边耽误了一会
Hey. I got a little hung up on the ground,
但我要出发了
but I'm on my way.
我接到你的电♥话♥
While I got you on the phone, um,
还有谁会参加这个电♥话♥会议
who is gonna be in on this conference call?
是的 不 泰德不行
Yeah--no. N-n-not Ted.
我想试着保留这个...
I-I want to try to keep this...
苏珊
Susan.
罗伊 我都不知道你也来赌场
Roy. I didn't know you came here.
每周四
Every Thurday,
凯伦在我口袋里塞50块 拍拍我的屁♥股♥
Karen sticks 50 bucks in my pocket, pats me on the butt,
要我全输或赢双倍再回家
and tells me not to come home till I blow it or double it.
玩老虎机
So slots?
那两个我说不好 但我想洛蒂还可以
I can't speak for those two, but I think Lottie gets around.
不 我说老虎机
No. Slots.
噢 是的 嗨 请坐
Oh! Oh, yeah. Hey, sit down.
谢谢 但我要去玩扑克
Oh, thanks, but, uh, I'm gonna try the poker room.
你不会要去那吧
Oh, you don't want to go in there.
那儿就是一帮大鲨鱼
Those guys are just a bunch of sharks.
我不会待太久
I'm sure I won't be here long.
我是替朋友来玩的
I'm playing for a friend.
100块吗 你可真实诚
100 bucks? You're an honest woman.
要是有人给我这些赌金
When somebody gives me money to gamble,
我立马塞到荷包里
I pocket it
之后再告诉他们钱输光了
and tell 'em they lost.
你是例外 洛蒂
Except you, Lottie.
你的钱真输光了
You actually lost.
你笑什么
What's so funny?
我在想要是贝丝
Just wondering what Beth
看到我俩现在这样 会怎么想
would think if she could see us now,
共处一车 俨然一副同赴野餐的情景
driving along like we're off to a picnic.
我想她会感到欣慰的
I think she'd be glad.
我们的仇恨害死了她
Our hate was what killed her.
她无法让我们任何一人满意
She couldn't please either of us
又不让另一个人受伤
without hurting the other,
所以选择离开
so she just walked away.
她也许在想
So maybe she's thinking,
"真好 我死了他们就又能好好相处了"
"Oh, great. Now they get along."
或是 "迟来总比不来好"
Or "Better late than never."
-给我说说 保罗 -说什么
- Tell me something, Paul. - What?
她临死之前痛苦吗
Did she suffer at the end, in her last conscious moments?
我不知道 她死的时候我不在她身边
I don't know. I wasn't there when she died.
我没说贝丝 我是说我姐姐
No, I didn't mean Beth. I meant my sister.
她死的时候你肯定在场
You were there for that one.
说什么呢 菲丽莎
For god sakes, Felicia.
这个迷已经在我心中郁结了好多年
I've wondered about this for years.
我带了监听装置 保罗
I'm wearing a wire, Paul.
我不想搜你身 还是把它扔了吧
And I'm not gonna frisk you to make sure, so let's drop it.
想一想
Think about it.
我们都见证了我们最爱的人死去
We both saw someone we love be destroyed.
先是我姐姐害你妻子自杀
First my sister drove your wife to kill herself.
你总算承认了吗
You admit that? Finally?
是的 保罗 我承认
Yes, Paul, I do.
出于对你妻子的爱
You loved your wife,
你杀了我姐姐
so you killed my sister.
我爱我姐姐
I loved my sister,
所以我想置你于死地
so I tried to destroy you.
而代价呢
And who paid the price for it?
就是贝丝
Beth.
我只是希望通过今天这种方式
I just hope that by doing this together,
让这个恶性循环就此打住
we can put a stop to this awful cycle,
尽弃前嫌
and reach some sort of... closure.
我完全同意
I'm all for closure.
我的50块输完了
Well, I lost my $50,
但随后从虾饭里找补回来了
but I ate my weight in shrimp.
整体来说 今天还不赖 你怎么样
So all in all, a good day. How you doing?
还行
I'm okay.
对 你没剩多少了
Yeah, you got a little left.
那是多少 60块
What's that, 60 bucks?
孩子 很不错了
Good for you, kid.
这些是1000美金的筹码
Those are $1,000 chips.
我全下了
I'm all in.
1000美金 你押6000块
$1,000? Y-you bet $6,000?
你疯了吗
What are you, nuts?!
她疯了 我们不下了
She's nuts. We're taking these back.
下了注就不能收回 先生
Hands off the table, sir.
既然大叔都说实话了 我跟
Grandpa must know something. I'll call.
2对 一对K一对4
2 pair, kings over 4s.
三个A 这娃手里居然有三个A
Three aces! The kid had three aces!
苏珊 你赢了一万二
Susan, you won over $12.
我知道
I know.
我只是
I just...
不断地
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表