剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Oh! Yeah.
就摆在
They're... just...
太抱歉了 尝尝燕麦葡萄干饼干吧
I'm so sorry. Try the oatmeal raisin.
凯西 你知道这饼干成分多复杂吗
Kathy, um, do you know how many points these are?
你日后会谢谢我的
You'll thank me tomorrow.
苏珊 你为这次开放日活动做了这么多
Susan? What did you do to the parents' council?
大家爱死你了
They love you.
那太好了 谢谢你的饼干
Oh, great! Thanks for the cookie.
哪一盘是我做的
Uh, which one of these is--is mine?
我可不知道 都混在一起了
Ooh, I have no idea. We just put 'em all together.
哎呀 对不起 看我笨手笨脚
Whoops! Sorry. Oh, silly me.
各位家长
If I can have everyone's attention
请听我说 好吗
for a moment, please?
大家好 欢迎所有到场的优秀家长
Hi. I wanna welcome all our wonderful parents.
还要感谢装饰委员会的工作
And I wanna thank the decorating committee
感谢提供甜点的家长
and those who made the refreshments.
当然还有苏珊·德尔非诺
Oh, including Susan Delfino.
谢谢你苏珊 谢谢你的巧克力饼干
Thank you, Susan, for those chocolate chip cookies.
这个 不用谢
Oh. Uh... you're welcome.
我做的饼干 各位别吃
And about those cookies I made--don't eat them.
有毒
They're poison.
不是开玩笑的 我的饼干会致命
No, no, this isn't a joke. My cookies will kill you.
天啊
Oh, god.
就是她 警官
That's her, officers.
是的 不管是谁
Yes, no matter who we are,
都会有害怕的时候
we all experience moments of dread...
尤其是当我们问自己
when we ask ourselves,
会不会有人相信我是无辜的
will anyone believe I'm innocent?
我的女儿会不会变成单亲家庭的孩子
will my daughter be a child of divorce?
这个男人会不会伤我的心
will this man break my heart?
午夜时分会不会撞鬼
Are there things that go bump in the night?
有时候
And sometimes...
我们得到的答案
The answer...
是肯定的
is yes.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表