剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Maybe I didn't see
为什么她非要过多干涉你的生活
why she had to be in your life so much,
为什么她离不开你
Why she couldn't just let go.
但那是因为我当时没有当妈妈
But I wasn't a mother yet.
我没意识到你永远离不开她
I didn't realize you never let go.
听我说 卡洛斯
Listen, uh, Carlos...
我们为自己之前的行为深表歉意
We are so deeply sorry for what we did.
当年安德鲁才十六岁 受我的影响
Andrew was only 16 and already abusing alcohol,
就已经学会了酗酒 所以
a habit that he learned from me, so I--
别说了 妈妈 别说了
Quiet, m-mom, please.
我是在保护你
I'm just trying to defend you.
我明白 我明白 你总是这么做
I know. I know. It's what you've always done.
我从未拒绝
And I've let you.
所以我的生活一团糟
That's why my life has been such a mess,
但是 这件事我自己来
but, I need to do this.
这事我和卡洛斯之间的事
This is between me and carlos.
就请你 在车里等我好吗
Just please, wait in the car, okay?
安德鲁
But, andrew--
上车 妈妈
The car, mom!
布里 咱们上车吧
Bree, let's go to the car.
我会好好解决此事
I'm gonna make this right.
你可以控告我 可以报♥警♥
You can sue me. You can go to the police.
我愿付出代价
Whatever it takes.
你肯定很伤心
I know this must hurt.
我不是伤心
I'm not hurt.
而是骄傲
I'm proud.
坐吧
Sit down.
只要犯了错
Yes, whenever we make mistakes,
就应该道歉
we need to apologize,
然后继续生活
And then we need to move on.
努力接受生活中的变化
We must try to accept the changes in our lives...
选择相信曾经的敌人
Or choose to trust an old enemy.
不再插手孩子的事
Or learn to stop fighting our children's battles.
但有些时候
But sometimes
我们造成的伤害之大
the pain we've caused is so great,
以致让人无法继续
there is no moving on.
卡洛斯 谢谢你原谅安德鲁
Carlos, I want to thank you for forgiving Andrew.
你大人有大量 我感激不尽
You are a generous man, and I am so grateful to you.
我能进屋说吗
May I come in?
-你该下地狱 -卡洛斯
- You can go to hell. - Carlos.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我原谅安德鲁 因为他当时还是孩子
I did forgive andrew. He was a kid that made a mistake,
而你是成人 还是我的朋友
But you were an adult-- my friend--
竟然为他隐瞒
who covered up for him.
卡洛斯 求你了
Carlos, please--
打住 给我听仔细了
Mnh-mnh. Listen carefully,
这是我最后一次跟你说话
because this is the last thing I'm ever going to say to you.
咱们的友谊到此为止 不仅是你我之间
We are no longer friends, not you and me,
-还有你和加布 -你不能替我做主
- and not you and Gaby. - You can't speak for me.
我说了算
I just did.
今后 烧烤
No barbecues,
鸡尾酒派对 扑克都免了
No cocktail parties, no poker games.
街上碰见了 连招手都可以免了
You are not even to wave to us on the street.
今后不再往来
That's how it's going to be.
松饼你自己带回去吧
You can keep your muffins.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表