剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
没事的
It's okay.
撞到那个小女孩纯属意外
Hitting that little girl was an accident.
每个人都有可能犯错
It could've happened to anyone.
请你离开
I have to let you go!
什么
Huh?
你先放了我 我们到此为止
After you let me go. Everyone should just let go!
你要解雇我
Are you firing me?
为什么
Why?
我家被你弄得一片狼藉
You're too messy.
你把工具随处乱放
Your tools-- they're scattered everywhere.
可这里是施工现场啊
Well, this is a construction site.
而且你还把油漆弄得到处都是
And you're getting paint all over the place.
还有你的古龙水 简直让人难以忍♥受
And that cologne of yours-- it's overpowering.
我没用古龙水
I don't wear cologne.
你居然不用
That's just you?
天啊
Oh, dear.
不管怎样 当然
Anyway, obviously...
我会按你接手那天开始支付
I will pay you for the time you've put in,
我想你可以走了
but I think you should go.
你可以以支票付款
You can... send me a check.
伙计们 拜拜
Bye, guys.
祝你们今天过得愉快
Have a great day.
你不去上班吗
Hey, aren't you going to work?
还没呢 第一节课11点才开始
Oh, my first class isn't till 11:00.
我想利用早上的时间做些首饰
I thought I'd spend the morning making more jewelry.
看来你真打算贴补家用啊
Wow, you really are determined to bring in some extra money.
你一无所知
You have no i dea.
你不让我把脚放到那张桌子上
And you don't let me put my feet on that table.
麦克 你怎么 这么快又折回来了
Mike! Uh, what are you--what are you doing home so quick?
我忘记拿保温杯了 你干嘛穿成这样
I forgot my thermos. What are you wearing?
呃
Uh...
我刚刚在做家务
Uh, I was, uh, just-- just doing housework...
显而易见
O-obviously,
然后 空调坏了
and, uh, the air conditioning isn't working,
家里非常热
so it got really hot in here.
我想说
I'll say.
介意我和你一起做吗
Mind if I join you?
不 不
No! No! Uh...
哦
Oh!
要不
Uh... you know what?
我们去卧室吧
Why don't we take this in the bedroom?
这里挺好
What's wrong with right here?
真是幸运
I am one lucky guy...
回到家居然撞见如此火爆的场面
to come home to a hot fantasy like this.
对 我也是个幸运儿
Yep. And I am one lucky girl
有一个像你这么好的丈夫
to have a... have a husband like... You. Ohh.
找到合适的公♥寓♥了吗
Any luck finding an apartment?
没有令我动心的
Not with my settlement.
负担金额与纽约一样的房♥价
With New York prices,
却只能住比这里还小的地方
I'll be forced to live in a place smaller than this.
上帝 你是如何让自己在此屈就的呀
Oh, my God. How will you keep from bumping into yourself?
知道我是怎么想的吗
You know what I was thinking?
我打算直接就在美景镇找一地住下
Why don't I just find a place here in Fairview?
在美景镇
Fairview?
不
Uh... no.
不 不
No, no!
您可是个都市女人
You're a New Yorker.
你热衷剧院 博物馆
You love the theater, museums.
你自己也说
You said yourself,
在这附近连个喝高档咖啡的地儿都没有
you can't even get a decent cup of coffee around here.
不 我指的是在你家 勒奈特
Uh, no, I meant here, Lynette.
把这个咖啡壶洗干净真有那么难吗
Really, how hard is it to clean the pot?
回来了 医生怎么说
Hey! How'd it go with the doctor?
恩 我们能否
Yeah, can, uh, we, um...
谈谈
Talk about that?
医生怎么说
So what did the doctor say?
你先坐下
You're gonna wanna sit down.
汤姆 你别吓我 怎么回事
Tom, you are scaring me. What is it?
我得了产后抑郁症
I have postpartum depression.
再说一遍
Come again?
我知道这听上去很诡异 但是
I know it sounds weird, b-but it's--it's--
这是我同年龄段的父亲们的通病
It's a recognized problem for fathers my age.
我具有这病的所有典型症状
I've got all the classic symptoms--
头痛 情绪波动
Headaches, mood swings,
疲倦
fatigue.
告诉我 他有没有给你
Tell me, did he check you for
做宫颈感染检查
a yeast infection while heads down there, too?
挖苦讽刺之余还是先来了解一下事实吧
Why don't you learn the facts before you make fun of it?
《男性与产后综合症
"Men and postpartum:
有苦说不出》
The bitter seed."
我不会相信的
Yeah, I'm... not buying it.
给我看看你的妊娠纹 还有被咬坏的乳♥头♥吧
Show me one stretch mark, one chapped nipple,
我们还是来谈谈你的产后综合症吧
and we'll talk about your postpartum.
医学上真有此说法的
It's a legitimate medical condition.
而且是你让我去看病的
And you're the one who told me to go to the doctor.
那你也要有点鉴别能力啊
So you could be of some use around here,
而不是些
not so you could, uh...
好好洗个澡 然后打个盹
Oh, "Take long baths or get in some extra naps"?
拜托你把整个手册看过之后再发表意见
Do me a favor. Read the whole pamphlet.
我真希望我能 汤姆
Gosh, I wish I could, Tom.
但很遗憾 我还要去照顾另一个孩子
Unfortunately, I have to go take care of my other baby.
我喜欢这房♥子
I love the house.
都是我倾尽全力打点的
Oh. Well, I did the best I could.
不过还缺少一点女人的味道
I think it needs a woman's touch.
的确
Oh.
我对装♥修♥没什么经验
I-I don't have much experience with decorating.
我挪动一把椅子 妈妈都会大发雷霆
If I so much as moved a chair, mama would throw a fit.
那你一定感到幸福 终于有自己的家了
Mm, then you must be happy to finally have your own home.
可能吧
I guess.
这里
Look at this--
没有有机玻璃
no plexiglas.
我都未曾想象过 某天
I never dreamed the day would come
你实实在在地出现在我面前
when I could reach out and touch you.
我也没想到
I didn't either.
对于监狱生活 我唯一怀念的
There is one thing I'll miss about prison--
就是你的信
your letters.
有段时间里 他们是我活着的唯一动力
Some days, they were the only things keeping me going.
很高兴你能喜欢
I'm glad you liked them.
非常感谢你为了我不辞辛劳
Uh, thank you again for going to so much trouble.
晚餐非常棒
Dinner is wonderful.
我想把今晚打造得特别一点
I wanted tonight to be special.
监狱里不批准配偶探视
Since the prison didn't allow conjugal visits,
所以今晚是我们的新婚之夜
this is... kind of our wedding night.
说到这里
About that..
我都迫不及待 想为你做饭
I can't wait to start cooking for you
为你打点这里的一切了
and making things nice around here,
但还有一些
but there are certain other...
妻子应尽的义务 我不愿过于仓促
wifely duties that I don't want to rush into.
是吗
Oh?
我们还需要进一步了解彼此
We're still getting to know each other.
妈妈说你能理解我
Mama said you'd understand.
我想我明白
Oh, I suppose I do.
我没扫你的兴吧
You're not upset?
当然没有
Of course not.
婚姻比性更重要
There's more to marriage than sex.
索利斯太太 我能和你谈谈吗
Oh, Mrs. Solis, can I talk to you?
如果是关于胡安妮塔和点心车的事情
If this is about Juanita and the dessert cart,
我告诉过你 不必太在意
I told you not to leave it unattended.
不是 我刚刚查阅了她的资料
No, I was reviewing her chart,
然后发现了几个问题
and I realized we still had a couple of questions.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表