剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
周三你能再帮我带一下他吗
Hey, can you watch him again on Wednesday?
我和麦克要
Mike and I are--
我知道 你们要共度春宵
Yeah, I know. Your big night, huh?
麦克跟你说了
Mike told you?
这还用说
Didn't have to.
他饥渴到盯着我的乳♥沟♥看了
I caught him staring at my cleavage.
所以说 移植后的解禁夜啊
So... post-transplant sex, huh?
如果像我癌症手术后的一样棒
If it's as good as my post-cancer sex,
那你就赚到了
you're in for a treat.
我会祈祷的
Fingers crossed.
你最近注意过你的老房♥子吗
Hey, have you looked at your old house lately?
都快成垃圾堆了
It's kind of a wreck.
的确看上去很久没人收拾了
Does look a little neglected.
你该去和保罗谈谈 我会照看MJ
You should go over and talk to Paul. I'll watch M.J.
我...不能这么做
Oh. I... can't do that.
我是说 他可能正忙着呢
Um, I mean, he might be in the middle of something.
也可能他在淋浴
Or he might be hanging from the showerhead.
就算帮我个忙 去看看
Do me a favor and check.
如果他死在家里 臭味直接就飘到我家了
'Cause if he's dead in there, I live downwind.
苏珊
Susan?
保罗
Paul?
保罗 你好啊
Paul. Uh... hi there.
我刚好在附近
Um... I-I was just in the neighborhood,
我看到门口东西都堆起来了
and it--and it looked like things were piling up,
可以系上你的浴袍吗
And would you mind closing that robe, please?
抱歉 这里这么乱 对不住了
Oh, sorry. And sorry about the mess.
我最近没怎么出门过
I haven't been getting out of the house much.
你看上去皮包骨头 没绝食吧
You look thin. Are you eating?
当然
Yes.
我挺好的 我没怎么做家务
I'm fine. I'm a little behind on my chores.
如果没有其它事的话...
So if there's nothing else...
保罗...你确定你还好吗
Paul, um... are you sure you're okay?
是的 苏珊 我健康得很
Yes, Susan. Fit as a fiddle.
再见
Good-bye.
我已经见到了两位前参议员
I've already spotted two ex-senators
和三位《福布斯》封面人物
and three covers of "Forbes."
这里所有的人都是绝对的名流
Everybody here is definitely a-list.
鲍勃 李
Oh! Bob! Lee!
-两位能人好啊 -你们好
- Hey, hey, you fancy hotshots. - Hi!
-你好 -你好
- Hiya. - Hi.
很高兴你以前就参加过这样的会议
Glad you've done this conference before,
因为我迫切需要有人
'cause I'm definitely gonna need somebody
向我讲讲交流套路
to show me the ropes.
其实也没什么 千万不要谈论政♥治♥
Nothing to it. Just don't talk politics.
还有不要把沃伦·巴菲特推到泳池里
And don't push Warren Buffett in the pool.
我没有推他 他卡在我和
I didn't push him. He got between me
玛格丽塔酒吧台中间
and the margarita bar.
我给你引见下巴里·威斯曼
Oh, let me introduce you to Barry Weisman.
准备好经受你此生最强有力的
Prepare to endure the single most bone-crushing handshake
握手
of your life.
再见
Bye.
我们走
Come on.
看这队排的 想喝醉都难
Well, with this line, it's gonna be hard to get drunk.
第一课 语言的力量
Lesson one-- the power of the words
"总统经济顾问团现在要喝
"The president's council of economic advisors
马提尼酒"
want their martinis now."
很抱歉 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我以前穷得买♥♥不起报纸时
That's a little trick I learned
学会了这点小伎俩
When I was too cheap to buy my own newspapers.
克莉丝·卡瓦诺夫要发言 太好了
How fantastic is it that Chris Cavanaugh is speaking?
我觉得《闪点》是本年度最佳
I thought "Flashpoint" was the best business book
-商业著作 -我同意你的看法
- of the year. - I agree.
我曾听过他演讲 他本人更不错
I've heard him speak before. He's even better in person.
我们明天可以好好享受了
We're in for a treat tomorrow.
我叫梅格·布勒 是AM科技的总裁
Meg Bulter, President of AMTech.
我叫勒奈特·斯加沃
Uh, Lynette Scavo.
我丈夫是莫里斯科技的首席财务官
My husband is the C.F.O. Of Morris Technologies.
你是家属
Oh. You're a plus one.
什么意思
What's that mean?
很不幸 你见不到克莉丝·卡瓦诺夫
Unfortunately, it means you won't be seeing Chris Cavanaugh.
只有与会者才能参加研讨会
The seminars are only for participants.
什么
Wha--
那我做什么
What am I gonna be doing?
我来告诉你 日本插花
I will tell you what-- Japanese flower arranging.
去年我为我精美的设计感动流泪了吗
Did I weep at the simple beauty of my design last year?
-没错 -我不想去插花
- Yes, I did. - I don't want to arrange flowers.
为什么要这样将我们区别对待呢
Why are they dividing us up like this?
可能是因为有些人奋斗了一辈子
Maybe it's because some of us spent our lives
努力不断晋升
working our way up the corporate ladder,
另一些人只要嫁给这些人就行了
and others just married someone who did.
失陪了
Excuse me.
-不要冲动 -那
- Oh, no. - That's--
太搞笑了
Wow. That is ridiculous.
我真的很想参加研讨会
I really want to see those seminars.
不要担心
Hey, don't worry.
你会很喜欢他们给我们做的安排
You are going to love what they have planned for us.
请注意
Attention!
请所有的家属找个同伴
If I could have all of my plus ones find a buddy,
我们会通过寻宝游戏互相了解
we're going to get to know each other with a scavenger hunt.
布里
Bree.
加布 你来做什么
Gaby. What are you doing here?
我来和勒奈特聊聊天
I just came by to talk to Lynette.
她出城了
Oh, she's out of town.
她让我在她不在时帮她浇花取信
She asked me to water the plants and collect the mail.
你气色不错
You look good.
你也是
You, too.
穿了新外套
New coat?
你注意到了
You noticed.
我得走了
I should go.
你就不能留下来聊聊天吗
Can't you just stay and talk?
-喝杯咖啡怎么样 -加布 不行
- Maybe have a cup of coffee? - Gaby, we shouldn't.
-布里 咖啡而已 -可你丈夫...
- It's just coffee, Bree. - But your husband...
他绝对不会到这里来找我们的
He'd never look for us here.
拜托
Oh, come on.
见不到你我很痛苦
It's been really hard for me not seeing you.
我也不好过
Aw, it's been hard for me, too,
尤其是勒奈特又出城了
Especially with Lynette out of town.
虽然苏珊在 当然
I mean, there's Susan, of course,
但是最近不管你说什么话题
But lately whatever topic you bring up,
她总会很快转到肾这个话题上
she manages to steer it right back to kidneys.
那你和我说说看
Tell me about it.
我想我...可以煮上一壶咖啡
Well, I guess I... could put on a pot.
我的要加奶油
I like mine with cream.
我知道你的口味
I know how you like it.
你好 卡伦
Hello, Karen.
菲丽莎 你好
Felicia. Hi.
你什么时候出狱的
When did they let you out?
一个礼拜前
About a week ago.
我顺便来看看你 想把这个交给你
I just stopped by because I wanted you to have this.
是我姐姐的...
It belonged to my sister, and...
她一直很喜欢你
She was always so fond of you.
你真好
That's sweet.
献上薄礼 以表谢意
It's my small way of saying thanks
感谢你这么些年来替我保守秘密
for keeping my secret all those years.
现在也不再是秘密了
Yeah, not much a secret anymore.
我当然知道
Don't I know it.
但我一直保守着你的秘密
But I've kept your secret.
我从未和任何人说起你那天的所作所为
I never told a soul about your role that night,
也绝不会说
And I never will.
我觉得现在谈论那个不太合适
It's not really a good time to talk about that.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表