剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
几乎是在同一时间去世的
around the same time mine did.
从那以后
Ever since...
她给我带来了诸多的欢乐
she's brought me such happiness.
一个娃娃能做到这个 是不是很有趣
Isn't it... funny how a doll can do that?
而最好的是
And the best thing is,
她们永远都不会离开你
they'll never leave you.
那么
So...
你的娃娃又有什么故事呢
what's your doll's story?
我不知道
I don't know.
你当然知道的
Oh, of course you do.
告诉我
Tell me.
额
Uh...
她的名字是瓦莱丽公主
Uh... her... name is Princess Valerie.
她是个公主
She's a princess.
但并不一直都是
But she wasn't always one.
真的吗
Really?
当她出生时 出了点差错
When she was born, there was a mix-up,
她被另外一家人给带走了
and she was given to the wrong family.
很长一段时间都没有人知道
Nobody knew for a long time.
但是有一天 她终于回到了真正的家
But then one day, she finally found her way home.
从那天开始
From that day on,
瓦莱丽公主就再也没离开过宫殿
Princess Valerie never left the palace.
她的生母把她藏起来
Her real mother kept her hidden away
所以谁都不能带走她
so no one would take her.
她们从此再也没有分开过
And they were never separated... ever again.
我知道我今晚不能睡这儿
I know I'm not sleeping in here tonight.
就今晚吗
Tonight?
听着
Look...
我十万分地抱歉
I am unbelievably sorry about this.
很多次我都想要告诉你 但是
I-I wanted to tell you so many times, but...
我永远都找不到合适的时机
I-I could never find the right moment. It...
真的吗
Really?
在我们二十年的婚姻中
In 20 years of marriage,
就没有一次合适的对话
there was never a lull in the conversation
让你说句 "嘿 猜猜我跟谁上♥床♥了"
for you to say, "Hey, guess who I slept with"?
什么时候会是合适的时机呢
When would have been a good time?
是我发现你怀上
The day I found out you were pregnant
波特和普雷斯顿的那天
with porter and preston?
还是帕克的一周岁生日的那天
Parker's 1st birthday party?
或是佩妮刚学会走路的那天早上
The morning that penny took her first steps?
我们在一起
We have had...
拥有如此美妙的时刻
such beautiful moments together.
我一刻都不想破坏掉
I-I didn't wanna ruin a single one of them.
我希望你能原谅我
I hope you can forgive me for this.
如果因为二十年前
It would be a shame...
一次毫无意义的意外 破坏了我们
a shame if some meaningless encounter 20 years ago
一起建立的美妙生活 会是多可惜啊
ruined this wonderful life that we have built together.
苏珊
Susan.
对不起 事先没打电♥话♥ 你不忙吧
I'm sorry I didn't call first. You're not busy, are you?
我只是在打包而已
I'm just packing.
我的出租车马上就来了
Uh, my cab's gonna be here soon.
那么你有时间谈谈咯
So... y-you have time to talk?
是的
Sure.
我
I, um...
我只是
Well, I just...
因为昨天的事想跟你道歉
wanted to apologize for yesterday.
你无需道歉
Oh. No need.
这段日子对你来说太可怕了
This is... a horrible time for you,
你要想的事情太多了
and you've got so much on your mind.
其实也没那么可怕
It's-- it's not that horrible,
医生们都很乐观
and the doctors are very optimistic
我们会找到捐赠者的
that we're going to find a donor.
我不是很担心
I'm not worried.
我总算松了一口气了
Oh. I'm so relieved.
你知道健康恐慌的
You know what the one good thing
一个好处是什么吗
about having a health scare is?
不知道 是什么
No. What?
它让你思考什么才是最重要的
Makes you think about what the important things are.
这倒是没错
That's very true.
我们都以为 我们会永远在一起
We all think that we're... gonna be here forever,
所以我们有足够的时间
that we have... all the time in the world
来谈论重要的东西 但其实不然
to say the important things, but we don't.
为什么你我都从来不告诉对方的感觉呢
Why don't you and I ever tell each other how we feel?
我们并不需要
We don't need to.
我们知道彼此的感觉
We know how we feel.
是吗
Do we?
你说得对
You're right.
你早就知道我有多么爱你
You already know how much I love you.
而你也早已知道
And you already know
我完成每件事后
that anytime I accomplish anything,
你是我想告诉的第一个人
you're the first person I wanna call,
因为我喜欢让你感到骄傲
'cause I love making you proud.
而且你知道
And you know that...
不管你把我逼得多么生气
no matter how much you make me crazy...
一部分的我还是很高兴的
part of me enjoys it
因为它提醒我
because it reminds me
不是所有人都有你这样的母亲
that nobody else has a mom like you.
是啊
Yeah.
我不需要告诉你这个
I don't have to tell you that.
就像我不用告诉你
Just like I don't need to tell you
从你出生的那天开始 我宛如新生
that my life began the day you were born.
是如此幸福的新生
And it's been such a happy one.
我们都早已知晓这些 真是太幸运了
Aren't we lucky we already know those things?
你好
Yes?
是的 我马上就下来
Yes. I'll be right down.
是我的出租车到了
It's my cab.
你走吧 我
You go, and I, uh...
我晚些打电♥话♥给你
I'll call you later.
好的
Okay.
你知道吗 或许哪天
You know, one of these days, I would--
我们俩个可以去旅游
I would like for us to take a little trip,
就我们俩个
just the two of us.
我很喜欢
Oh, I'd like that.
我们去一个好地方
You know, we'll go someplace hot
就躺在那里 喝点冻唇蜜
and just lay out and drink some daiquiris.
我们绝对要这么做
Oh, we'll... absolutely do that.
等我的远航一结束
Just as soon as I'm done with my cruise.
好的
Yeah.
请别见怪 佩妮 但是足球很无聊
No offense, Penny, but soccer's boring.
是的 就跟那个什么一样无聊
Yeah, it's as boring as...
事实上 没有比足球更无聊的事了
Actually, there's nothing more boring.
你可以等下再告诉我们
You can tell us about it later.
但你们必须得去 这是一场季后赛
But you have to go. It's a playoff game.
他们是联盟中最好的球队
They're the best team in the league.
我需要你们的支持
I need your support.
谁关心啊 说真的你们很差劲
Oh, who cares? You guys suck anyway.
是的 他们或许很差劲
Yeah, they may suck,
但是他们依然能打败帕克那队
but they still would've beaten Parker's team.
嘿 普雷斯顿
Hey, Preston, uh,
高年级的棒球队怎么样
How did the baseball team do senior year?
闭嘴 至少我曾是其中一员
Shut up. At least I played.
这倒是真的
Oh. That's true.
还记得那次吗 他被振出去五次
Remember that time he struck out five times?
第三次的时候 大家都开始笑
By the third time, the crowd started laughing.
是的 那个可太滑稽了
Yeah, that was hilarious.
你最后击球时
Your last at-bat,
对手干脆坐在他们的手套上了
the other team sat on their mitts.
太难堪了 丢脸
Oh, so embarrassing. Shameful.
不是吧 哥哥们 求求你们
Come on, you guys. Please?
-我还有事 -什么事
- I got stuff to do. - Like what?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表