剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives,
雷尼和汤姆谈起了过去
Renee and Tom discussed their past.
我隐约记得
I seem to remember
我当时也是裹着浴巾被你撞见的
you caught me in a towel then, too.
布里的感恩节晚餐
Bree's Thanksgiving dinner...
-我想离婚 -我乐意奉陪
- I want a divorce! - I'm happy to oblige!
爸爸 妈妈
Dad! Mom!
不欢而散
...went up in flames.
看看谁来了
Look who's here!
加布的晚餐 以赫克多被捕而告终
Gaby's dinner ended when Hector got arrested...
我想他们是非法移♥民♥
I think they're illegals.
我们得赶紧搬走
I have to move out of our house!
她生怕失去亲生女儿格雷斯
And she was afraid of losing her biological daughter Grace.
留下来 我们一起解决问题
Stay with us until we can figure things out.
而保罗的计划
And Paul's plan...
你现在是你那老房♥子的新业主了
You are the proud new owner of your old house.
正蓄势待发
was set in motion.
我会带佩琪在公园呆上半个钟头
So Paige and I will be at the park for about 30 minutes.
好 到时我肯定把所有衣物都整理好了
Great. I should have all the clothes packed up by then.
该死 我忘了安抚奶嘴
Oh, shoot. I forgot the pacifier.
我没忘 放在尿布袋子里了 玩得开心
I didn't. It's in the diaper bag. Have a good time.
有些事项
There are certain things
为人父母者必须铭记
every parent must remember--
哪个玩具不能扔掉
Which toys can't be thrown away...
哪种蔬菜不要吃
Which vegetables must not be served...
哪些衣服不可以补
Which clothes should never be mended...
但父母最不能忘记的
But the one thing every parent can forget...
就是孩子长得多么快
is how quickly their children grow up.
怎么了
What's going on in here?
丽莎·艾丽森怀孕了
Uh, Lisa Ellison is pregnant,
我打算送她一些婴儿衣物
so I'm gonna give her some baby clothes.
佩琪已经穿不下连体衣了
Paige has grown out of all her onesies.
哇 真快
Wow, that was fast.
太快了 有没有办法让她不要长大
So fast. Isn't there a way we could keep her small?
不给她吃东西
Well, we could stop feeding her.
这样我们就能省掉买♥♥食物和衣服的钱了
Then we could save money on food and clothes.
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
我只是突然想到 这是我最后一件连体衣了
Yeah, it just hit me that this is my last onesie.
佩琪之后 再也不生孩子了
After Paige, no more babies.
这不正是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you wanted?
当初医生给你做结扎的时候
I mean, weren't you the one who threw confetti...
你不是兴高采烈吗
after the doctor tied your tubes?
是的 但现在我想这一切都发生得太快了
Yes, but now I'm thinking that it's just going by too quick...
不知不觉 他们就长大了
Ohh. And before you know it, they'll be grown, and...
只剩你我二人了
Just be you and me.
是的 你知道这样有什么好处吗
Yeah. You know what the best part of that is?
不知道
No.
将会只剩你我二人
It'll just be you... and me.
你这是干嘛
What are you doing?
给你展望一下
Giving you...
我们退休后的日子
a preview of what our retirement's gonna be like.
要是被孩子们撞见怎么行
What about-- what about the kids?
他们都上学去了 我看到了
They all left for school. I saw 'em.
可是 这是育儿室啊
But... in the nursery?
当着彼得潘的面 不妥吧
In front of Peter Pan?
彼得潘也该长成大人了
It's about time he grew up.
是的 有些事情 为人父母者必须铭记
Yes, there are certain things every parent must remember.
我 忘记拿佩琪的娃娃了
Ohh! I... forgot Paige's doll.
我 我会告诉她娃娃死了
I'll--I'll... I'll tell her it's dead.
把门锁上
Locking the door...
也是其中一项
is one of them.
我们总会扪心自问
It's a question we all ask ourselves.
隔壁那位邻居信得过吗
Do I trust the folks who live next door?
住对面的那位女人是不是靠得住
Can I count on the woman who lives down the block?
街对面那对夫妇
Will that couple across the street
需要时能否伸出援手
be there when I need them?
是的 远亲不如近邻
Yes, good neighbors are people we can rely on.
伟大的好邻居
Great neighbors
就是那些对我们言听计从的人
are the ones who do exactly what they are told.
这就是你要我签的文件
So this is what you want me to sign?
是的 就签在底下
Yes. Down at the bottom.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
我有点伤心 没别的
I-I'm just a little sad, that's all.
你有什么好伤心的
Now, what do you have to be sad about?
我付你的钱远远超出市场价
I'm paying you well over market value.
我知道 只是 我喜欢紫藤郡
I know. It's just-- I love the lane.
大家对我一直都这么好
Everybody's always been so kind to me.
在我这把年纪还搬家
To just up and move at my age...
这条街将会变得面目全非
The neighborhood is about to change.
不出几个月 你就会认不出来了
In a few months, you won't recognize this street.
现在走还好些 还能保留美好的回忆
It's better to go now, with your memories intact.
你是什么意思 这条街会变
What do you mean, it's gonna change?
不必多虑
You don't have to worry about that.
知道我这是帮你就好
All you need to know is that I'm helping you.
非常抱歉 我临时有点事
I am so sorry. I got hung up.
别担心 已经成交了
Don't worry. It's done.
斯古利先生已经卖♥♥了
Mr. Scully sold?
可是还有很多细节我不清楚呢
But-- I had a lot of details to work out.
契约 公开协议
I mean, length of escrow, disclosure agreements--
你一样能拿到佣金
you'll still get your commission.
-好 那么 现在是怎么回事
- Okay. So... what happens now?
现在 现在这条街都在我的计划中
Now? Now I let the neighborhood in on my plan.
计划
Plan?
你有计划
You have a plan?
你们好
Hi!
现在她知道敲门了
Oh, so now she knocks.
我是苏珊 我进屋了
It's Susan. I'm entering the house.
没事 苏珊 我们穿得整齐着呢
It's okay, Susan. We are totally clothed.
亲爱的
Sweetie...
你整天都躲着不敢直视我们
You avoided making eye contact with us all day yesterday.
能不能当什么都没发生
Can we move past this?
是啊 公平起见
Yeah, I think the only fair thing now
得让我们也看看你和麦克裸着的样子
is for us to see you and Mike naked.
好 你说得对 一点也不好笑
Okay, you were right. It's not funny.
说吧
Yeah?
只是想说 恭喜
I just want to say "Congratulations."
恭喜什么
For what?
没有冒犯的意思啊
Well, I don't mean to be crass,
不过我撞见你俩时
but when I walked in on you guys,
情不自禁地注意到汤姆相当地
I couldn't help but notice that Tom is quite...
有天赋
Gifted.
-对 那儿啊 -就是那儿
- Oh, that. - "Oh, that"?
我开门时 还以为你们俩有客人
When I opened the door, I thought you two had company.
我不清楚是不是因为育儿室里的家具
I mean, I'm not sure if it was all the tiny furniture
都很小型的缘故 不过他看起来
in the nursery, but he looked...
明白了 明白了 我是个幸运的女人
I get it, I get it.I'm a very lucky woman.
你怎么从来都没对我和姑娘们提过这事
So why haven't you ever mentioned it to me and the girls?
-提这个 -那天晚上我们去喝酒
- Mention it? - When we went for margaritas that night
大家彼此吐露了
and we all kind of told each other
自己丈夫的 擅长之处
about our husbands'... accomplishments,
你怎么从来没告诉我们
How come you never told us
你们家汤姆是个三脚架
you were sleeping with Tommy tripod?
三脚架 你还有多少花花词儿啊
Tommy tripod? How many more of these do you have?
六种
Six.
说真的
I'm serious.
你真是守口如瓶 我们一直以为
You were so tight-lipped, that we just assumed
汤姆是个
that Tom was one of those, you know,
小鸡鸡男人呢
button-on-a-fur-coat kind of guys.
我只是觉得没有什么好张扬的
It's just something I don't care to advertise.
就算别人认为他鸡鸡小又怎样
What do I care if people think he's got a dinky one?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表