剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
什么
What?
你比我年轻十七岁
You are 17 years younger than me.
这差距不小 是有影响的
That's a big number. It means something.
对我来说没有
Not to me.
可能有
It might.
还有别的东西要考虑
There are other considerations.
你不就是没法怀孩子了
So you can't get pregnant.
谁在乎啊
Who cares?
这不会困扰你吗
That doesn't bother you?
不会
No.
不会
No.
我们可以领养
We could adopt.
只要我有个孩子可以教他掷球
So long as I get to teach someone how to throw a ball,
我不在乎是谁生的
I don't care whose D.N.A. they got.
金斯
Oh, Keith.
我不止是要不了孩子
Not only can I not have children...
我也不想要孩子
I don't want them.
我已经过了那个阶段
I've already done that.
是很美妙 可我已经经历过了
It was wonderful, but I've done it.
而你
And you...
你会是一个非常优秀的父亲
You are gonna be such an amazing father,
我决不会要求你放弃这样一种经历
And I would never ask you to give up that experience.
我们干吗讨论这个问题
Why are we even talking about this?
我 我们才约会了两个月 为什么
I--we've been dating for two months. Why...
现在讨论孩子的问题还太早了 对吧
I--it's--it's too soon to talk about kids, right?
大概是
I suppose.
我们慢慢来吧 我只想
Let's--let's take our time. I-I just wanna--I...
我 我只希望我们开开心心的 好吗
I-I just want us to keep being happy, okay?
我正打算到你那边去接卡洛斯
Hey, I was just about to head over to your place to pick up carlos.
这个事 我决定
Yeah, about that... uh, I've decided
卡洛斯这周末不能跟你去
Carlos shouldn't go with you this weekend.
什么 拜托
What? Oh, for god sake.
等等 让我说完
Ah! Wait! Let me finish!
我一直在考虑你跟我说的事
I've been thinking about what you told me,
我意识到你跟另一个人在一起会更开心
And I realized there's somebody else you'd have more fun with.
去吧
Yeah, go. Shh!
你开玩笑吧
You've gotta be kidding me!
加布打电♥话♥说你很孤独很压抑
Gaby called to say that you were lonely and depressed,
我大笑之后 为你感到难过
And once I stopped laughing, I actually felt bad for you.
我们才分开了四个月
We only broke up four months ago.
你怎么胖了这么多
How did you gain this much weight?
好吧 打完招呼了
Okay! Okay, now that we're done saying hello,
来讨论一下这个美好的周末吧
Let's talk about this fabulous weekend.
你真的以为我会接受他吗 我们分手了
Did you seriously think I would take him? We broke up!
现在到了破镜重圆的时候
And it's time to put the pieces back together.
实话实说 李不在身边的时候你过得很糟
Let's be honest. You've been miserable without Lee.
而鲍勃不在身边的时候你也过得很糟
And you've been miserable without Bob.
所以你才胖了这么多
That's why you're gettin' so fat.
你可能觉得我不是你朋友 但我是
You may not think I'm your friend, but I am,
而且我十足地聪明
and I am smart enough to know
知道你生活里所需要的
that you need something more in your life
不止是一个陪你打高尔夫的直男
than a straight guy to go play golf with.
你需要一个爱人
You need somebody to love.
而
And...
你需要一个会爱你的人
You need somebody who will love you back.
加布 我很感谢你做的一切
Gaby, I appreciate what you're doing,
我想 李也知道我仍然爱他
and I think... Lee knows I still love him.
但
But...
我们之间问题还很大
There are still huge issues between us.
说不定现在就该解决这些问题了
Maybe it's time to work those out.
我可不想看一个美好的周末就这么浪费了
I'd hate to see that fabulous resort weekend go to waste.
来吧 互相聊聊
Oh, come on. Talk to each other.
就当是为了我 为了你们的朋友
Do it for me, as your friend.
我忘了 还有件事
Oh, I forgot. One more thing...
好吧 算了 我没问题了
Okay! Never mind. I'm--I'm good.
欢迎爱好者加入人人影视 www.YYeTs.net
难堪
Humiliation...
并不总能避而远之
It's not always something we can avoid.
我们的男子气概可能会被妻子侮辱
We may have wives who insult our masculinity.
我们可能会接受
We may take jobs...
让我们心有不甘的工作
we feel are beneath us.
我们可能会交个男友
We may have boyfriends
让自己觉得很老
who make us feel old.
是的 生活中有很多方法
Yes, there are all sorts of ways
会让我们感到难堪
to be humiliated in life.
但确定能赢回尊严的方式
But the surest way to get your dignity back
是得到一直渴望的东西
is to get what you've been waiting for.
我知道保罗要干什么了
I found out what Paul is up to.
他告诉了我一切
He told me everything.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
谢谢 妈妈
Thank you, mama.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表