剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives...
我真舍不得你走
I really don't want you to go.
唯有这样我们才能攒够钱
This will make us enough money
把保罗赶出我们的房♥子
to get Paul out of our house.
麦克接了一份在阿♥拉♥斯加的工作
Mike took a job in Alaska.
我尽量做到对你彬彬有礼
I'm trying to treat you like a lady.
布里开始了一段认真的感情
Bree's new romance got serious.
这么说 你喜欢我本来的样子
So you're saying you like me how I am.
非常喜欢
Very much.
保罗的新娘让他忍♥无可忍♥
Paul's bride pushed him to the breaking point.
我要你这周末离开
I want you gone by the end of the week.
但她被再三叮嘱
But she was strongly encouraged...
再见 妈妈
Bye, mama.
要挽回自己的婚姻
To save her marriage.
难堪
Humiliation--
无论如何 都让我们
It's something we all try to avoid...
试图避而远之
Whenever possible.
但不幸的是
But unfortunately,
有时我们会难免陷于难堪之境
there are some days when we can't help but fall...
尴尬万分
flat on our face.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 有点窘 不过 还好
I'm fine! Mortified, but... whew! Fine.
发生什么事了
What happened?
不知道 我当时在想天真热啊
I don't know. I was... thinking about how hot it was,
没注意我都滑到哪去了
and I didn't pay attention to where I was going.
刚才有一瞬间
Oh. For a second there,
我以为你是故意摔的呢
I was wondering if you fell on purpose.
故意
On purpose?
摔断腿是个很好的借口
A broken leg would be a great excuse
可以不必跟我父母见面
to get out of dinner with my parents.
别傻了 我很期待跟你父母会面
Don't be silly. I'm looking forward to meeting your parents.
我们能坐会吗
Can we sit for a minute?
我真是有点受不了这高温了
The heat is really starting to get to me.
真的吗 没那么热啊
Really? It's not that hot.
你开玩笑吧 感觉就像
Are you kidding? It feels like...
有人生起了炉子
..someone turned on a furnace!
你还好吧 是不是我逼你逼得太紧
Are you okay? Have I been pushing you too hard?
不 不 我从没这么自在呢
No, no! I'm having the time of my life.
只是可能要休息那么一小会
Whew. I just need to rest for a tiny little...
是怎么回事
So what happened?
我不太确定
I'm not exactly sure.
她很可能是操劳过度
She probably just overexerted herself.
这太尴尬了
This is beyond embarrassing.
那有个卖♥♥柠檬水的
There's a lemonade stand over there.
我是不是该给她弄点喝的
Should I get her something to drink?
好主意 她可能有点脱水
Good idea. She might be dehydrated.
不可能 我一小时前刚喝了一瓶水
This is ridiculous. I had a bottle of water an hour ago.
而且我也没操劳过度 我状态好极了
And I did not overexert myself. I happen to be in very good shape.
你的心率有点上升了
Your heart rate is a bit elevated.
很可能是因为周围有陌生人盯着我看
Well, probably from the stress of having all these strangers gawk at me.
天哪
Oh, my lord.
又来了 你看到了吗
It's happening again. Do you see this?
就像是一阵热浪流过全身
It's like a wave of heat just... coursing through my body.
我这是怎么了 中风了吗
What is happening to me? Am I having a stroke?
亲爱的 你这不过是潮热而已
Honey, you're just having a hot flash.
-什么 -是的 没什么大不了
- A what? - Yeah, it's no big deal.
我们都有面对身体变化的这一天
We all have to go through the change sometime.
等等 你是说
Wait, are you saying...
是的 你的更年期开始了
Yep. You've started menopause.
难堪
Humiliation...
现在查出是什么毛病了吗
So did we figure out what was wrong?
人人都避而远之
It's something we all try to avoid.
没什么大不了的 她不过是
It's no big deal. She just had--
消化不良
Indigestion.
我真不该让你给我买♥♥那个热狗
I never should've let you buy me that hot dog.
特别是对于跟比自己小的男人约会的女人
Especially women who date... younger men.
郊区的早晨往往是
It was morning in suburbia--
女人们照料丈夫的时间
a time for women to attend to their husbands' needs.
汤姆·斯加沃的妻子为他翻开体育版新闻
And while Tom Scavo's wife was setting out the sports section,
卡洛斯·索利斯的妻子给他掸去西装上的线头
And Carlos Solis' wife was removing lint from his suit...
罗伊·班德的妻子替他清洗假牙
And Roy Bender's wife was cleaning his dentures...
保罗·杨的妻子则在休息
Paul Young's wife was resting
因为她已经伺候了她的丈夫
because she had already attended to her husband's needs...
一整夜
all night long.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
这最美妙的一晚
For the most amazing night.
这么说我没令你失望吧
So I didn't disappoint you?
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
那我就开心了
I'm so glad.
我得说 对一个处♥女♥来讲
I must say, for a virgin,
你算是相当开放的了
you were certainly open-minded.
我这辈子都在听人们谈论性
My whole life, I heard people talk about sex.
他们总是很看重性
They always made such a big deal about it.
不过别误会
And don't get me wrong,
我也觉得性♥爱♥很有趣
it was very interesting.
不过这样静静地躺着
But lying here quietly...
是我最喜欢的部分
This is my favorite part.
很棒吗 对吧
It's wonderful, isn't it?
那你要不要再来一次
So would you like to do it again?
我听说男人喜欢清晨性♥爱♥
I hear that men like sex in the morning.
我得说 你还真是研究对了
I must say, so far, your research is flawless.
贝丝 看来得改天再说了
Beth, I'm gonna need a rain check.
-为什么 -我有生意上的事
- Why? - I have business to attend to.
那人是谁
Who is that man?
德里克·耶格 我的狱友
Derek Yeager, my cellmate from prison.
你考虑过我的提议吗
So have you thought about my offer?
考虑过
I have.
我确实认为做室内设计生意
I actually think starting an interior design business
很有趣
is... interesting.
有趣 应该说是天才想法
Interesting? It's--it's genius.
你知道我多有艺术眼光
You know what an artistic eye I have.
天哪 你不会真要
Oh, my God. Oh, are you doing
当我的面这么做吧
what I think you're doing?
如果你是以为
If you think
我要把乳♥头♥塞到我女儿嘴里
I'm trying to stuff my boob in my daughter's mouth,
那就是了
then yes.
太不自然了
Ugh. It's so unnatural.
那么
So...
你觉得怎样
What do you say?
我负责忽悠客户 充当公♥司♥门面
I will woo the clients, be the face of the company,
你来做运营
Uh, while you do all the business-y stuff.
做自己的老板当然不错
It would be nice to be my own boss.
好啊
Okay.
我参加 如果是在你家上班的话
I'm in. And if we work out of your place,
我还能把宝宝带上
I can bring the baby with me.
那 那可不行
Ooh, well, that... won't work.
我家有很多金属和利器
Everything at my place is metal and sharp.
不 没有啊
No, it isn't.
那么我会多买♥♥点♥金♥属和利器带回家
Well, then I'll have metal and sharp things brought in.
婴儿不准进我家
No babies in my house.
那我们就在这儿工作
Well, then we'll have to work here.
是啊 潜在客户
Right. Potential clients
要是走进这乱七八糟的地方
will be so impressed
一定会让他们印象深刻的
When they walk into this... tipped-over hamper.
去找个保姆
Get a nanny.
我已经在找了
I've been trying.
-哪有那么容易啊 -那我去找一个
- It's not that easy. - Well, then I'll find someone.
一定会有值得托付并且急需用钱的
Mm, there's gotta be some poor schlub out there
可怜虫 等着这份工作呢
Who's trustworthy and desperate for money.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表