剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
No, I think the vibe I picked up is you're crazy.
雷尼 别说这些没用的话
Renee, you're not being very helpful.
好吧 你得告诉我到底怎么回事
Fine. You wanna tell me what this is about?
我想知道他是不是个危险人物
I'm trying to find out if he's dangerous.
我刚发现他因为恶意伤人正处于缓刑期
I recently discovered that he is on probation for assault.
那件事啊
Oh. That?
你知道这件事吗
You know about it?
我第一次在酒吧见到他的时候就知道了
Yeah. It happened at the bar where I met him.
一年前 他带女朋友来到这里
About a year ago, he brought his girlfriend there.
有人骚扰他的女朋友
Some guy started hitting on her,
所以金斯修理了他一顿
so Keith flattened him.
金斯连这个都跟你说了
Keith told you that?
没有 是酒保告诉我的
No, the bartender did.
带男人回家之前 我都会先调查清楚的
I always check out the guys before I bring 'em home.
我可不想再被人绑在床上三天
Don't wanna end up handcuffed to my bed for three days... Again.
金斯原来是在保护他的女朋友
So... Keith was defending his girlfriend.
看来骑士精神仍然存在
Well, it's nice to know that chivalry isn't dead.
还有别的方法确定他是不是有暴♥力♥倾向
But there is another way to find out if he's violent.
怎么做
How?
和他打架
Well, start a fight with him.
如果他回击 他就有暴♥力♥倾向
If he slugs you, he's violent.
曾将你铐在床上三天的那个人
Whoever left you handcuffed to the bed for three days...
真是我的偶像
He has my respect.
格蕾丝 这是我第一次做变装
Now, Grace, this is the first time I've made a costume,
如果你不喜欢 可以直接告诉我
So if you hate it, just tell me.
我爱死它了
I love it.
我从没有穿过这么漂亮的衣服
I've never had such a pretty costume before.
谢谢 你是最棒的妈妈
Thank you! You're the coolest mom ever!
看我 妈妈 呜呜
Look, mommy! Woof! Woof!
真是太可爱了
You're adorable!
格雷斯 你看起来美极了
Oh, Grace. You look beautiful.
像一个真正的公主
Like a real princess.
我觉得也是
I feel like one.
你知道每个公主都需要佩戴什么吗
Ohh. Well, you know what every princess needs?
看 我可以摇动尾巴
Look, I can also wag my tail.
等一下 亲爱的
Okay, hang on, sweetie.
将头冠别上
Now once I put this on,
-头发拢在一起会显得很高贵 -好的
- I'm gonna style your hair around it. - Okay.
你可以帮我梳头吗
Can you style my hair?
亲爱的 你的头发根本不露出来
But, sweetie, it doesn't even show.
我可以用沾毛轮给你全身上下滚一遍
But I am gonna go over you with a lint roller.
我想当公主
I wanna be a princess.
什么 四个月以来
What? All you've talked about for the last four months
你都说你想要狗狗的造型
is how much you wanted to go as a dog.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
那抱歉了
Well, I'm sorry.
要不装扮成狗狗 要不就不要扮装了
You're either going as a dog or a little mexican girl.
你我都清楚
And in this neighborhood,
邻居们会给狗狗更多糖果
we both know which one's getting more candy.
去照照镜子 亲爱的
Let's go to the mirror, sweetie.
-好的 -走
- Okay. - Okay
你们可以做笑脸南瓜 或者吓人的也行
So your pumpkin can have a happy face or a scary face.
德尔非诺夫人
Ms. Delfino?
霍布斯校长找你
Principal Hobson would like to see you.
他看来不是很高兴
He seems upset about something.
你终于回来啦
There you are.
儿子等你好久了
Your son's been waiting four million years
要去玩“不给糖就捣乱”
to go trick-or-treating.
我要吃糖
Me want candy. Ugh!
好的 小宝贝
Ohh. Okay, sweetie.
快去穿好球鞋 咱们就出发吧
Why don't you go get your tennis shoes on and we'll go?
盒子里是什么
What's with the box?
你还好吗
You okay?
我被开除了
I got fired.
什么
What?
他们知道网站的事了
They found out about the web site.
肯定是保罗
Paul!
这次我要杀了他 你别阻止我
This time, I'm gonna kill him, and you're not stopping me.
麦克 这次不是他
Mike, no. It--it wasn't him.
是一个孩子的母亲给学校打电♥话♥了
One of the moms called the school,
可能是发现她丈夫在看网站视频吧
Probably caught her husband watching it or something.
我们该怎么办
So what are we gonna do?
光靠我的那点酬劳是不行的
We can't make it on what I'm bringing in.
我会再找一份工作
I'll find another job.
我会
I'll...
你会做什么
You'll what?
你做什么
What are you doing?
我给阿♥拉♥斯加的托米·格兰打电♥话♥
I'm calling Tommy Glenn in Alaska.
他说过我什么时候都可以去
He said whenever I was ready--
不要去阿♥拉♥斯加
no Alaska.
你要离开三个月 你不能这样对M.J.
You'll be gone three months. You can't do that to M.J.
做什么 老实地生活
Do what? Make an honest living?
你穿着内衣跳舞的时候
How much thought did you give M.J.
为M.J.想过吗
when you were dancing around in your underwear?
不要这么说
Please don't say that.
现在连学生家长都知道了
And now one of the moms at the school knows,
所以他很有可能会听说
So there's a pretty good chance he's gonna hear about it.
不 苏珊 以后家里的事情
No, Susan, you don't get to make the decisions
由我说了算
about what's best for this family anymore. I do.
你带MJ去要糖 我去打电♥话♥
Take M.J. trick-or-treating. I'm gonna make this phone call.
我今天的晚餐吃得很愉快
I had a lovely time at dinner tonight.
听你的童年故事很开心
It was nice to hear all those stories about your childhood.
讲这些故事也很开心 那些岁月很美好
It was nice telling them. Those were happy days.
我乐于回想
I liked remembering them.
我能冒昧地恭维你一下吗
Can I give you an odd compliment?
你谈到过去的时候 表情也都不一样了
When you talk about the past, it changes how you look.
你不再那么
You're not so...
吓人了
Intimidating.
这恭维是有点冒昧
Well, that is an odd compliment.
不过很感谢你
But I... appreciate it.
你想干吗
W-w-what are you doing?
我认为你的话是个信♥号♥♥
I was responding to what
我不过是在做出反应罢了
I thought was a signal from you.
我没有给你任何信♥号♥♥
I wasn't signaling for you
让你把舌头伸到我嘴里来
to try to jam your tongue down my throat.
贝丝 我不是什么欲♥火♥缠身的野兽
Beth, I'm not some kind of animal
仅仅想满足自己的兽♥欲♥ 如果是的话
trying to satisfy its urges. If I was,
我几周之前早就去了什么酒吧
I could've gone to a bar or any
-或者哪个街角 -那你想怎么样
- street corner weeks ago. - Then what do you want?
我想跟你建立感情 有一段真正的婚姻
I wanna connect with you, to have a real marriage.
性确实是其中一部分 但婚姻不只有性而已
And, yes, sex is part of that. But there's more.
我经历这一切之后
With what I've been through,
需要有个可以信任的人作伴
I need a partner by my side, someone that I can trust.
我想你可以是这个人
I think you can be that person.
问题是
The question is...
你这样想吗
Do you?
我希望你这周末离开
I want you gone by the end of the week.
不给糖就捣乱 不给糖就捣乱
Trick or treat! Trick or treat!
-不给糖就捣乱 -来吧
- Trick or treat! - Come on!
不给糖就捣乱
Trick or treat!
这就对了
Oh, here you go!
万圣节快乐
Happy halloween!
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome! Welcome!
雷尼 我喜欢你的变装
Renee, I love your costume.
你在扮演谁
Who are you supposed to be? Ah.
祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 总统先生*
*Happy birthday, Mr. President
米歇尔·奥巴马[第♥一♥夫♥人♥] 酷
Michelle Obama. Cool.
很明显 他变装成了个呆瓜
Clearly, he's come as one of hell's idiots.
看来我们的糖果没了
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表