剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives...
布里发现自己有了个情敌
Bree discovered she had a romantic rival.
我正想给自己找点事做
I've been looking for a new hobby,
现在"搞垮你"就是我的目标
and taking you down is as good as any.
苏珊得到一份奖金
Susan got a bonus.
给每个月点击量最高的姑娘
For the girl who gets the most hits in a month.
监狱里不批准配偶探视
Since the prison didn't allow conjugal visits,
所以今晚是我们的新婚之夜
this is our wedding night.
保罗的新娘拒绝了他
Paul's bride said no.
但还有一些妻子应尽的义务 我不愿过于仓促
There are certain wifely duties that I don't want to rush into.
我们一旦打给了他们 你的家庭就永远改变了
Once we call these people, it'll change your family forever.
加布下决心要见到亲生女儿
And Gaby decided to meet her real daughter.
打给他们
Call them.
卡洛斯·索利斯爱他的妻子
Carlos Solis loved his wife
胜于一切
more than anything...
世上会有比我皮肤更好的女人吗
If there's a woman on this planet with better skin,
有的话 我真想见识见识
I'd like to meet her.
虽然她骄傲自大
Even though she was vain...
我们干嘛每周日都得给教会捐钱
Do we have to give money to the church every sunday?
每次都是一样的陈腔滥调
I mean, it's always the same show.
尽管她自私自利
selfish...
我让你给我买♥♥名家设计
I told you to buy me couture!
这种成品衣怎么配得上我的鞋
I can't wear off-the-rack with these shoes!
而且任性妄为
and spoiled.
而此刻
But in those moments
她显得是如此的无助
when his wife was simply vulnerable...
你还好吗
You okay?
卡洛斯只会对她越发疼爱
Carlos loved her just a little bit more.
这就是约定的见面地点吗
This is where we're meeting them?
是的
I think so.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what I'm supposed to say.
先说"你好"吧
Start with "Hello."
然后说什么呢
And then what?
谢谢你们在过去8年养育了我女儿
"Thanks for raising our daughter for the last eight years.
希望你们的女儿没有毁在我们手上
Hope we didn't ruin yours"?
别担心 没什么的
It's gonna be fine.
是索利斯先生和索利斯太太吗 我是赫克多·桑切斯
Mrs. And mrs. Solis? I'm Hector Sanchez.
很高兴见到你们 叫我们卡洛斯和加布丽尔好了
Nice to meet you. And please, call us Carlos and Gabrielle.
谢谢 那个...
Oh, thank you. Uh, where is...
胡安妮塔在和她妹妹荡秋千
Juanita is at the swing set with her sister.
我们认为还是大人先谈一下
We thought we should talk a little first.
好的
Oh. Sure.
我妻子在这边 还有我们的...
Uh, my wife is over here with our...
她和格雷斯在一起
She's with Grace.
那就是她的名字 格雷斯
That's her name? Grace?
是的
Yes.
你们得知这事后是怎么想的呢
So how are you and your wife handling all of this?
我们还没回过神来
We're still in shock.
从你的律师打电♥话♥给我们时起
Since your lawyer called us,
我们一直寝食难安
we haven't been able to sleep or eat.
整件事太不可思议了
This whole thing is so crazy.
我们也是一样
We feel the same way.
我们的孩子不可能被调换了
They couldn't have switched our babies.
一定是个误会
It's got to be a mistake.
也许我们应该去验验血
Maybe we should take a blood test.
妈妈
Mom!
我让你带的是绿外套
I told you to bring the green jacket!
红衣服跟这鞋没法配
I can't wear red with these shoes! Ugh!
是的 卡洛斯·索利斯爱他的妻子
Yes, Carlos Solis loved his wife...
我看没必要验血了
I don't think we'll be needing that test.
他一眼就看出 这毫无疑问来自她的遗传
and he knew her D.N.A. when he saw it.
这东西叫钱包
It's called a purse,
每个女人都知道
and as every woman knows,
它能装任何东西
It can hold just about anything,
比如私人订制款的手♥机♥
from a personalized cell phone...
一部言情小说
to a romance novel...
必需的药品
to much-needed medication.
不管里面装的什么
Whatever you find inside,
可以确信的是
there's one thing you can be sure of--
每个钱包都展现了
Every purse says something about
其女主人的某一面
the woman who owns it...
她可能对此一清二楚 也可能
whether she knows it...
一无所知
or not..
我们觉得我们不该告诉孩子们
Carlos and I feel like we shouldn't tell the girls,
发生的这一切
you know, about what happened.
你们觉得呢
What do you guys think?
我们应该保护她们
We should protect them.
是的 不过介于我们都想熟识
Yes, but since we wanna get to know
我们的亲生女儿
our biological daughters,
所以我们考虑 也许两家人之间
we were thinking maybe the families could
可以不时地聚聚
get together every now and then?
一个月一次如何
Maybe once a month?
听起来挺不错的
Mm, that sounds reasonable.
你觉得呢 卡门
Uh, w-what do you think, Carmen?
可以啊
Um, I guess.
瞧瞧她们
Look at them.
我有种预感
Yes, I have a feeling
她们会成为很好的朋友
that they will become very good friends.
你能相信那是我们的女儿么
Can you believe those are our daughters?
格雷斯看起来就像是那个年纪的我
Grace looks just like me when I was her age.
胡安妮塔跟我母亲非常像
And Juanita looks so much like my mother.
妈妈 可以给我钱买♥♥冰淇淋吗
Mommy, can I have money for ice cream?
你刚吃过午饭了
You just had lunch.
-可是有巧克力味的哦 -格雷斯
- But they have chocolate chip. - Grace.
让她吃点吧 天这么热 来吧 我请你吃
Oh, let her have some. It's hot. Come on. It'll be my treat.
你的钱包真漂亮
Your purse is beautiful.
我知道 你想要拿着它吗
I know. Would you like to hold it?
真软 我猜一定很贵 对吧
It's so soft. I bet it cost a lot, right?
格雷斯 不要打听钱的事
Grace, you don't ask about money.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系 宝贝
Oh, that's okay, sweetie.
告诉你吧 这是香奈儿的
And just so you know, it's Chanel.
只有非常努力工作 才能拥有香奈儿
You can have one of these by working very hard...
或者是嫁给一个努力工作的男人
or by marrying a man who works very hard.
谢谢
Thank you!
多么有礼貌的小女孩
What a polite little girl.
很明显 你对她的教育非常出色 桑切斯太太
You have obviously done a wonderful job, Mrs. Sanchez.
我是说 我们没想过会怎样
I mean, we didn't know what to expect,
但我看得出来 你是格雷斯能拥有的最好的妈妈
but I can see Grace couldn't have had a better mother.
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
你...你们把胡安妮塔教育得也很好
Uh, y-you've done a wonderful job with Juanita.
谢谢 我怀孕时
Thank you. You know, when I got pregnant,
还对为母之道一无所知
I didn't know how I would handle the whole motherhood thing...
妈妈
Mom.
不过事实证明我也是个非常好的妈妈
But I think I turned out to be pretty good at it.
-妈妈 -怎么啦
- Mom! - What?!
给我钱买♥♥冰淇淋
I need money for ice cream.
我教你的那个魔力词呢
What is the magic word?
什么魔力词 "快点"?
I don't know. "Hurry"?
别磨蹭了 冰淇淋车车快开走了
Now come on. The truck's pulling away.
"请" 魔法词是"请"
"Please." The magic word is "Please."
好的 请
Fine. Please.
怎么啦 多买♥♥一个球我们家就揭不开锅了吗
What, we can't afford more than one scoop?
抱歉 我刚才讲到哪了
I'm sorry. What was I saying?
你讲到你是怎样的一个好妈妈
You were talking about what a good mother you are.
卡车债 拜拜啰
Say good-bye to your truck loan.
天哪 难以置信
God, can you believe it?
就在两个月前 我们还被债务绕颈
Just two months ago, we were up to our neck in debt.
现在我们可以一屁♥股♥压下去了
Now we're only up to our ass.
如果一切顺利的话
If we keep this going,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表