剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我打电♥话♥问问我女儿看她有没有
I'm gonna call my daughter and see if there are
什么喜欢的人物想画在墙上的
any characters that she would love to see on her wall.
你该把你的其他草图也给她看看
You should show her your other sketches.
她很不错
She's good.
这到底是怎么一回事
What the hell was that?
只是灵机一动 我觉得她很喜欢啊
Uh, it--it was just a thought. I think she liked it.
我才不管这些 你搞得我俩像白♥痴♥一样
I don't care! You made us look like idiots.
我不是有意的
That was not my intention.
无论如何 我可不喜欢
Regardless, I do not appreciate being upstaged
被一个干粗活的女人比下去
by the woman who does the dishes.
她没有权利那么跟你说话
She had no right to talk to you like that--
没事没事的
No, no.
是我越俎代庖了
I... crossed the line.
好了 搞定了 你准备好出发了吗
Okay, done. You ready to go?
是的
Yeah.
鲍勃 我能借几个鸡蛋吗
Hey, Bob, can I borrow a couple of eggs?
到底是怎么一回事
Hey. What the hell was that about?
你老公取消了我们的高尔夫之行
Your husband canceled our golf trip.
他取消了吗
Did he?
他说你觉得我企图勾引他
He said you think I'm planning to seduce him.
这事儿我们是该谈谈
We should talk about that
不过等我拿到鸡蛋先
after I get the eggs.
你怎么会那么想
Why would you even go there?
听着 我可知道你的风流史 鲍勃
Look, I know about your history, Bob.
还是该叫你鸭爪先生
Or should I say "Flipper"?
李真是好说话
Ah. Well, Lee's a fine one to talk.
他有告诉你
Did he tell you about
他跟踪瑞安·西克赖斯特的那个夏天吗 [美国著名主持人]
the summer he stalked Ryan Seacrest?
好吧 听着 我不想跟你为这事吵架
Okay, look, I don't want to fight about this.
你怎么能那么想 加布 你了解我的
How could you think that, Gaby? You know me.
不 我不了解 我之前还以为我了解
No, I don't! I thought I did.
我还以为你是个跟我惺惺相惜的搞笑基佬
I thought you were a fun gay guy who I had something in common with,
可接着我就发现你那么喜欢运动
and then I find out you're into sports
并且热衷于和我老公相处
and spending time with my husband.
-这到底是怎么一回事 -我太寂寞了
- What the hell was that about? - It's about me being lonely!
你见过有人过来拜访我的吗
You ever see anybody coming around here to visit me?
你见过我周六晚上出门的吗
You ever see me going out on a saturday night?
从李离开了之后
Ever since Lee left,
我每天工作完 就是回到这个空荡荡的家
All I do is work and come home to an empty house.
我收到你的晚餐邀请时有多开心啊
You know, I was so happy to get your invitation to dinner.
当卡洛斯想一块出去玩的时候
And when Carlos wanted to hang out,
我想着 这太好了
I thought, this is great.
我终于又有社交生活了
I got a social life again.
结果你却以为我是有预谋的
Now to find out you thought I had an agenda?
鲍勃 我很抱歉 我不知道
Oh, Bob. I'm sorry. I-I didn't know.
你现在知道了
Well... now you do.
我去给你拿鸡蛋
Let me get those eggs for you.
卡洛斯这周末可以去
Carlos can go on the weekend.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果你真的想
Oh! And if you ever do feel the need
"翻"镇上哪个直男
to flip a straight guy on the lane,
我觉得可以先试试汤姆·斯加沃
I'd start with Tom Scavo.
我总觉得他喝三瓶啤酒就忘乎所以了
I always felt he was three beers away.
是两瓶
Two.
会开得怎么样
How was your meeting?
挺好
Good.
芭芭拉要雇我们
Barbara's going to hire us.
我们现在正式成为设计公♥司♥了
We're officially a design firm.
太好了
That's great.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
你是不是不满意这安排
Are you upset with this arrangement?
因为我觉得气氛有点怪
Because I'm getting a vibe.
我该走了
I should go.
你家尿布没了 我明天买♥♥点过来
You are out of diapers. I'll pick some up tomorrow.
苏珊拜托了 我得知道 你生我的气吗
Susan, please. I need to know. Are you angry with me?
是的 是的我很生气
Yes. Yes, I'm angry.
为什么 我无非是给你提供了一份工作
Why? All I did was give you a job.
是 错误的工作
Yeah, the wrong job.
雷尼给我打电♥话♥的时候
When Renee called me,
我以为是你们让我
I thought you were asking me
跟你们一起在设计公♥司♥共事
to work with you in the design firm.
不是吧
Oh, no!
我很开心 我知道我会做得很好的
I was so excited. I knew I'd be good at that.
然后我才知道你们只想让我来做保姆
And then I find out you just want me to be your nanny.
-我完全不知道 -但 请不要误会
- I had no idea. - But you know-- and don't get me wrong,
我很感激你这么好心 但同时我也很恨
I love you for the gesture, but I hate you for it, too,
因为恨我根本没条件拒绝了
Because I'm not in the position to say no.
我 实在太抱歉了
I-I am beyond sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
只是 这是个糟糕的提醒
It's just this awful reminder
提醒我的朋友们现在都用不同的眼光看我
that all of my friends look at my differently now.
我现在是最穷的
I'm the poor one.
苏珊
Susan!
这些财务问题 都是暂时的
These money troubles-- they're temporary,
但我们对你的看法 我们的友情
But how we feel about you, our friendship--
是永远不变的
that's never going to change.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
过来
Ohh, come here.
我从没对一个保姆说过这话
You know, I've never said this to a nanny before...
下楼喝点酒怎么样
How about we go downstairs and get a little drunk?
老板说了算
Well, you're the boss.
要上♥床♥来吗
Are you coming to bed?
我想再做一次爱
I wanna make love again.
这么诱人的邀请
With an invitation like that...
不
No.
我来
Let me.
你已经转型为完美老婆了
You've turned out to be the perfect wife.
真贴心
That's sweet,
但不完全正确
but not entirely true.
你觉得我不值得相信
You don't think I'm trustworthy.
什么
What?
你都不告诉我你原来的狱友为什么
You won't tell me why you're moving your ex-cellmate
要搬进你的老房♥子
into your old house.
亲爱的 我现在不太想谈那个
Darling, I'd prefer not to discuss that right now.
不需要谈了
We don't need to.
耶格已经告诉我你的打算了
Yeager already told me what you're up to.
什么
What?
我们好好地谈了一下
We had a nice long chat.
他告诉我你对邻居们设的阴谋了
He told me what you've got planned for our neighbors.
我得说 用震惊来形容我的感受
I must say, I was shocked...
都是轻的
to say the least.
我知道我的计划 会让你觉得很疯狂
I know what I'm doing might sound crazy to you,
但是你不知道我有多鄙视这些人
but you don't understand how much I despise these people.
你不知道我有多想让这些人
You don't understand how much I need these people to suffer
承受他们让我承受过的痛苦
for what they did to me.
你错就错在这里 保罗
Well, that's where you're wrong, Paul.
我能理解复仇
I understand vengeance.
完全理解
Completely.
你还真是最完美的老婆
You really are the perfect wife.
真抱歉 我在饭店不告而别
I'm sorry I left the restaurant like that.
我只是不能再回去面对你母亲
I just couldn't go back to that table and face your mother.
你为什么不告诉我关于绝经的事呢
So why didn't you tell me about the whole menopause thing?
我害怕你的反应
I was afraid of how you'd react.
你真的以为我会在乎那种事吗
You really think I would care about something like that?
金斯
Oh, Keith,
我喜欢你
I like you...
都没想过会这么喜欢
more than I ever intended to.
我知道这段感情总会有个
I always knew there was an expiration date
截止日期
on this relationship.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表