剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
她以前常酗酒
She had a drinking problem.
已经8年了 你来告诉我这些
And eight years later, you're telling me this.
我花了8年的时间 深爱着别人的女儿
I've spent eight years loving someone else's daughter!
我想再次强调
Again, I wanna stress that the hospital
医院只是最近...
Only be latedly became--
杰克 我对天发誓 如果你去找律师辩护
Jack, I swear to god, if you go lawyer on me,
我就把你的头拧下来
I will put your head through a wall!
那我们的...
So where is our...
亲生的 天哪 我都不知道该怎么称呼
Biologi--god, I don't even know what to call her.
我们还没有找到对方家庭
We haven't been able to track the family down yet.
那在你找到女孩儿之前
Then we're not telling gaby,
那我们不能告诉加布
Not till you find this other girl.
卡洛斯 我有法律职责
Carlos, I have a legal responsibility here.
她必须知情
She has to be told.
知道了 我来
Fine! I'll do it.
但我不知如何启齿
but I don't know how.
这会毁了她的
This is going to destroy her.
不 我搞错了 普雷斯顿
Nope. I was wrong. Preston,
和帕克对调一下位置
switch back with parker.
我们为何要这样
Why are we doing this?
当雷尼驾到时
When renee pulls up to this house,
我必须让她看到
She is gonna see the one thing I can show off--
我的幸福美满的家庭
My beautiful, beautiful family.
这是啥 粉刺吗 站后面去
What is that, a pimple? Get in the back!
宝贝 你不觉得你有点焦虑过头了吗
Honey, don't you think you're getting a little carried away?
汤姆 那个女人住在豪华天台屋上
Tom, that woman lives in a penthouse.
我们必须不吃肉 才能买♥♥台笔记本
We had to give up meat so we could buy a laptop.
- 让我这么做吧 - 是她吗
-Let me have this. -Is that her?
当然是
Of course it is.
好了 各就各位 为了妈妈
Okay, everybody, smile for mom
和她的变♥态♥朋友 大家笑一个吧
And her strange and twisted friendship.
我回来了 鲁道夫
I'm back, rudolfo.
告诉西诺·西比奥尼 我在威尼斯期间
Please tell signor cipriani I always stay in that suite
一直住那家酒店 要是订不到的话
When I visit venice, and if it's not available,
我会很生气
I'll be very unhappy.
容我挂断 我现在要和一个更重要的人
Now if you'll excuse me, there's someone more important
说上几句
I need to speak with.
胡西
Hey, jose.
谢谢守听 瞧 周四我真的没空
Thanks for holding. Look, I can't do Thursday.
所以...
So--
胡西 她一会儿打给你
Jose, she'll call you back.
勒奈特 你一点都没变
Lynette, you haven't changed.
彼此彼此
Neither have you.
亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
哦 不 别告诉我
Oh, no, please tell me you didn't dum tom
你为了这个年轻的帅哥 把汤姆甩了
for this handsome, young trophy husband.
就是我 雷尼
It's me, renee.
我是指 我一周要出去健身三次
I mean, I do work out, like, 3 times a week,
可能因此你就...
So maybe that's what you're--
好吧
Oh, okay.
-这是你的孩子们吗 -是的
- Are these your kids? - Yeah.
这位
Yes, and here
是我们家的新成员
Is our latest addition.
她可娇贵了
Oh, she's precious.
瞧你们一家 真是一幅幸福美满的城郊图画
Look at you all, what a perfect little suburban picture.
你知道的 上帝保佑着我
Well, you know, I've been blessed.
如此保佑
Very blessed.
对不起 雷尼 我要走了 上班要迟到了
I'm sorry I gotta run, renee, but I'm late for work.
上班 我以为你是为我而系那个性感的领带
Work? And I thought you wore that sexy tie just for me.
你喜欢这条
You like it?
他们说现在又开始流行粗线彩条了
They--they say that bolder colors are coming back,
所以我就... 好吧
So I thought I'd... Okay.
再见
Bye.
再见
bye.
我爱你
Love you.
我不得不说 勒奈特
Oh, I gotta say, lynette,
这屋子太可爱了
This place is adorable.
让人感到安逸 亲密 而且
It's so... cozy and intimate and...
孩子们 注意了
Pay attention, kids.
阿姨在教你们 "小"这个词的新说法
You're learning a lot of new words for "small."
我可不是那个意思
Oh, that's not what I meant.
我讨厌过多炫耀我那栋空荡荡的大宅
I hate banging around my lonely old barn of a house.
有时我好几周不回去
Sometimes weeks go by without me
那儿变成仆人的天下了
running into a servant.
你在玩鞭笞游戏的时候 应该见多了吧
I'm sure you see them on whipping day.
勒奈特 别对我太苛刻了
Lynette, why so mean?
机场过来的一路上 我都在想如何赞誉你们
I worked on these compliments all the way from the airport.
下次开慢点
Drive slower next time.
老妈
Mom.
没关系 故友重逢就是如此
It's all right. We're just old friends reconnecting.
我实话实说 生活就该如此
And I'm being sincere. This is the way to go--
能满足应有的需求即可
Stripped down to the bare essentials.
应该有更多的人像这样生活
You know, more people should live like this.
很多人确实喜欢如此生活
Most peopledo live like this.
当你乘坐在你的私人喷气机里
When you're flying in your private jet,
你向地上俯视 哇 他们就像是蚂蚁
you look down and go, wow,they look like ants down there,
我们就是蚂蚁
We're the ants.
你有私人飞机
So you have a private jet?
其实并不是我们的 我们和其他人共有
Well, it's not just ours. We share it with the team.
等等 你经常和杨基队员一起出去玩吗
Wait. So you get to hang out with the yankees?
-那太棒了 -顺便问句 道格还好吗
- That's awesome. - How is doug, by the way?
他还不错 就那么回事
Oh, he's fine, but all that stuff--
不停工作 飞来飞去 赚钱
The team, the jet, the money,
生活如此虚幻
it's like a fantasy world.
这才是我渴望的生活 是真实存在的
This is what I yearn for. This is real.
这儿 有点粘乎乎的
This is...sticky.
你住的酒店一定很棒吧
So you're staying in a really fancy hotel?
其实我从机场直接过来的
Well, I came straight from the airport,
还没有预定酒店
So I haven't booked a hotel yet.
为什么不和我们一起住
Oh, why don't you stay with us?
我肯定雷尼一定不想
Oh, I'm sure Renee wouldn't want--
我乐意至极
I would love to
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这儿有5个孩子 而且越来越粘
'cause, you know, five kids, it gets stickier.
我不介意
Oh, I don't mind.
一定很好玩
It'd be fun.
我和我的老朋友 有说不完的话
I've got a lot of catching up to do with my old, old friend.
对了 我认识一个医生能去除
By the way, I have a doctor who can get rid
所有这些"变老"的痕迹
Of one of those "olds."
好的 我想我可以把你安置在
All right. Well, I guess I can set you up
沙发上睡觉
On the sleeper sofa.
睡沙发 瞧我多棒
Sleeper sofa? Ooh. Look at me.
我也是小蚂蚁了
I'm one of the ants.
你是房♥东是吗
Hi. You own the building, right?
我是苏珊·德尔菲诺
I'm susan delfino.
我丈夫麦克和我住在1B
My husband Mike and I are in 1B.
轻轻摇把手 马桶是好的
Jiggle the handle. The toilet's fine.
不是的
Oh, no, no, no.
我过来把保证金交给你
I'm just dropping off the security deposit.
抱歉晚了点 我们最近财务上有点问题
Sorry it's late. We've been having some money problems.
是吗
Have you?
我叫玛克西恩
Well, I'm Maxine.
进来吧 我给你倒杯茶
Come on in. I'll make you some tea.
-谢谢 -来吧
- Thanks. - Come on.
关于麦克的工作真是太遗憾了
That is such a shame about Mike's business.
而你呢 又没什么技能
And here you are, with no skills,
-努力使收支平衡 -我有技能啊
- Trying to make ends meet. - Mm. Oh, I have skills.
我自己做首饰 这就是我做的
I make my own jewelry. I made this.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
还真是不能
I really can't.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表