剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
对你儿子撒谎 下一步是什么
Lying to your son-- which step is that?
对不起
I'm sorry.
但既然你已经来了 为什么不试试呢
But now that you're here, why don't you give it a try?
就聆听一下他人的经历
Just listen to people's shares
看看你是否有共鸣
and see if you relate.
那轮到我站起来讲话的时候我该说什么
And what am I supposed to say when I get up there and talk?
"你好 我叫安德鲁
"Hello, my name is Andrew.
"我妈妈带我来的"
"My mommy brought me"?
他们不必知道我们是一家人
No one has to know we're related.
安德鲁 求你了
Andrew, please.
就是一次聚会 可能拯救你的人生
Just one meeting. It could save your life.
看来你见过布里了 我叫汤米 欢迎
Hey. I see you've met Bree. My name's Tommy. Welcome.
第一次来
First time?
对 第一次 我叫 艾维斯
Yes, first time. Uh, my name is... Elvis.
艾维斯 真的吗 这是你的名字吗
Elvis. Really? That's your name?
是的 艾维斯没错
Yes, it's Elvis.
又一个我讨厌我妈的理由
Yet another reason for me to be mad at my mother.
打的怎么样
Hey. How'd it go?
如果有风车的话 我们会玩的更好
Ah, we would have played better if there was a windmill.
勒奈特 这是格伦·莫里斯
Lynette, this is Glenn Morris,
莫里斯科技的首席执行官
C.E.O. Of Morris Technologies...
他掷出去的6号♥铁杆
he is a man who can throw a 6-iron
比他用6号♥铁杆击出的球都远
farther than he can hit with one.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
你们要过来喝杯啤酒么
So you guys want to come over for a beer?
我得走了 下次吧
Uh, you know what? I should go. Next time.
-再会 -很高兴认识你
- See ya. - Well, nice to meet ya.
在我启程前
Hey, do you mind if
介意我借用下洗手间么
I use the facilities before I hit the road?
不介意 进来吧
No. Come on in.
洗手间在那头
The bathroom's down there.
我们有五个孩子
We have five kids.
你或许先偷瞄一眼里面是否有人
You might want to squint.
其实 我不需要上洗手间
Actually, I don't need a bathroom.
我需要一个财务总监
I need a C.F.O.
什么
What?
我的首席财务官跳槽去了伦敦
My chief financial officer took a job in London,
我的名单上有个人可以代替他
and there's one name on my list for his replacement--
汤姆·斯加沃
Tom Scavo.
汤姆·斯加沃 我认识这个人
Tom Scavo-- I know that guy.
格伦 你怎么会这么想
Glenn, where'd this come from?
卡洛斯一直对你赞不绝口
Well, Carlos is always bragging about you,
所以我也问了周围其他的人
so I started asking around.
发现人人都爱你
Come to find out everybody loves you.
有什么理由能不爱汤姆·斯加沃呢
What's not to love about Tom Scavo?
我准备给你一份丰厚的薪水
I'm prepared to give you a very generous salary,
股票期权 公♥司♥飞机使用权
stock options, access to the company jet.
这太棒了
Wow, this is amazing.
但是算了
But no.
我们刚找到了一个
Well, we just found something
不爱汤姆·斯加沃的理由
not to love about Tom Scavo.
什么
What?
卡洛斯与我交往甚密 我们刚开始迎来了
Carlos is a close friend, and we're just starting
生意旺季 我不能离他而去
our busy season. I can't leave him in the lurch.
听着 汤姆
Look, Tom,
我不想用钱收买♥♥一个男人的忠诚
I don't want to buy a man out of his loyalty--
你还是可以试的
You could try.
给人好处 永远都不会有害
It's never hurts to put in an offer.
勒奈特
Lynette...
格伦 今天跟你过得很开心
Glenn, you have made my day,
但是就到此为止吧
but I gotta pass.
这个谈话还没有结束 我希望
This conversation isn't over. I hope you're gonna
你能给你的丈夫做点思想工作
talk some sense into this husband of yours.
打 骂 只要能让他接下这份工作
Talk, beat, whatever gets the job done.
好的 现在该你眨个眼 搓着双手
Okay. Now is when you wink, rub your hands together,
告诉我你刚才说的 都是跟他闹着玩的
and tell me you were playing that man like a fiddle,
因为这种两眼发直
'cause this blank stare...
现在还在发直的眼神 把我吓坏了
that's not fading is scaring the hell out of me.
我不会背叛卡洛斯的
I'm not gonna screw over Carlos.
你怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
忠诚有什么错
Whatever happened to integrity?
没错
Nothing.
它让你得到了格伦提供的更好的职位
It got a better offer from Glenn
让你变得富有
and turned into prosperity.
勒奈特 我很感激你试着经营我的生活
Lynette, as much as I appreciate you trying to run my life,
但是我主意已定 我的答案是不
this is my decision, and I'm saying no.
好的 看起来我们还剩下一点时间
Okay. Um... it looks like we have a little time left.
还有谁想要倾诉的吗
Anyone else want to share?
艾维斯
Elvis?
这不是强制性的
It's not mandatory,
但我们很希望能听你说说
but we'd love to hear from you.
艾维斯
Elvis?
不 谢谢 我不用
Uh, no, thanks. I-I pass.
这里很安全 没有谁会对你指手划脚的
This is a safe place. No one here is going to judge you.
那好吧
Okay. You know...
当我听到你们谈到
when I hear you guys talk
他人是如何的控制你们的生活
about how other people try to control your lives,
像艾德与他的老板
Like, uh, Ed here with his boss
或是玛丽·安和她的猫
or... oh, Mary Ann with her... cat,
我也有同感
you know, I can relate.
同样的问题也发生在
You know, I have the same kind of problem
我跟我妈妈身上
with... my mother.
我认为她生命中最后悔的事是
You know, I-I think her greatest regret in life
她生了一个儿子而不是一具傀儡
is the fact that she gave birth to a son and not a puppet.
她是个控制狂
She's such a control freak
以至于我和我妹妹曾叫她"匈奴王妈妈"
that my sister and I used to call her "Attila the mom."
你们能别笑么
Could we not laugh?
我是说
I mean...
我们都是有问题才来这儿的
we're trying to heal here.
我所做的每一件事她都不满意
Nothing I ever did was good enough for her.
就像在十年级
Like in the tenth grade,
我想竞选班长
I-I wanted to run for-- for class president,
在我宣布的前一个晚上 她说
and the night before I was gonna announce, she said,
"你确定要这样做吗
"Are you sure about this?
"你生来不是当领导的料"
"You're not exactly a born leader."
她听起来太恐怖了
Ouch. She sounds awful.
或是她听起来像是一个慈爱的母亲
Or does she sound like a loving mother
试着保护她的儿子
trying to protect her son
以防他落选后失望
from disappointment?
我可不这么想
I don't think so,
因为她甚至都没听我的演讲
'cause she wouldn't even listen to my speech.
或许她那时忙着
Well, maybe she was busy
为4个家人准备晚宴
preparing dinner for a family of four
而她的儿子却不来帮忙
with no help from her son.
是的 在做晚餐的同时
Yeah, it is hard work making dinner
还要营造一种和谐的气氛
while maintaining an atmosphere
的确是件困难事
of emotional repression.
如果你问我
Well, if you ask me,
有些负面情绪是可以压抑住的
some emotions could stand to be repressed.
布里
Uh, Bree?
对不起 但是我们在这是为了戒酒
I'm sorry, but we're here to stop drinking,
而不是批评那些给了我们生命的女人
not criticize the women who gave us life.
他只是在试着倾诉
He's just trying to share.
倾诉与牢骚还是有不同的
Well, there is a difference between sharing and whining.
好的 我们已经没有时间了
Okay. Uh, we are definitely out of time.
谢谢 大家
Thank you, everybody.
现在我们手牵手 朗诵宁静祷词
Now let's just join hands and recite the serenity prayer.
上帝
God...
请赐予我平静 去接受我无法改变的
grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表