剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
金斯和布里同居了
Keith moved in with Bree.
苏珊努力抓住未来
Susan came to grips with her future.
透析用 直到找到捐肾者
Dialysis until they find me a donor.
应该花不了太长时间吧
Well, that won't take very long, will it?
3到5年
Three to five years.
在失去亲生女儿的悲痛之下
In grief over losing her biological daughter...
格雷丝不存在了 这是你最后一次
Grace no longer exists, and that is the last time
在这个家里提到她的名字
you will mention her name in this house!
加布找到不同寻常的慰藉
Gaby sought comfort from an unusual source.
而意外频频发生
And there were some surprises...
谁掉了把枪
somebody lose a gun?
包括失踪已久的儿子
Including a long lost son...
-你没有提过你的岳母 -我的岳母
- You didn't mention your mother-in-law. - My mother-in-law?
以及让保罗震惊的发现
And a shocking revelation for Paul.
菲丽莎·蒂尔曼曾大费周章
Felicia Tillman has gone to some extraordinary lengths
来伤害你
to cause you harm.
保罗·杨发现了一件事
Paul young had made a discovery--
他妻子是个骗子
His wife was a liar.
她的每一次微笑 都是伪装
She had lied with every smile,
还有每一次爱抚
with every caress,
以及每一次亲吻
and with every kiss.
是的 保罗现在知道他整个婚姻都是骗局
Yes, Paul now knew their entire marriage was a fraud.
而他不知道的
The only thing he didn't know...
好啊
Hey there.
只是如何惩罚她
was how he would punish her.
你在收拾行李
You're packing?
我以为你明天才能出院的
I thought you weren't coming home until tomorrow.
我跟医生谈了 他同意我提前出院
I talked the doctor into letting me out early.
我真高兴 我现在十分需要你
I'm glad. I really need you right now.
街坊间的气氛变得很奇怪
Things on the street have been getting very strange.
贝丝 那条街一直都很奇怪
Beth, things on that street have always been very strange.
是的 不过
Well, yes, but...
记得我告诉你布里邀请我
Remember I told you how Bree was inviting me over
跟别的女人一块喝茶
for drinks with the other women?
我告诉过你别去
And I told you not to go.
真该听你的
Well, I should've listened.
原来他们打算陷害我
Turns out they're trying to frame me.
陷害你
Frame you?
我在那的时候
While I was there,
在沙发垫下面发现一把枪
I found a gun under my sofa cushion.
点38口径的
It was a .38--
正是警♥察♥说你被枪击的那种规格
The same caliber the police said you were shot with.
一定是他们预先设计的
They must've planted it there.
-那枪就那么凭空出现了 -是啊
- And the gun just magically appeared? - Yes.
我相信布里会把它交给警♥察♥
I'm sure Bree's going to turn it over to the police,
他们就会以为是我对你开的枪
And they're going to think I shot you.
贝丝
Beth...
你不用担心别人怎么想
You don't have to worry about what anyone else thinks.
我知道真♥相♥
I know the truth.
这样吧
Hey, here's an idea.
我们去旅行
Why don't we take a trip?
旅行
A trip?
我们得离开
We need to get away.
我们去一个 幽静的地方
We'll go somewhere... secluded.
听起来真像天堂
That sounds like heaven.
是的
Yes...
保罗别无选择 只能惩罚他的妻子
Paul had no choice but to punish his wife...
我爱你
I love you.
因为某些谎言
Because some lies...
是不可原谅的
are unforgiveable.
春天总是提醒着我们
We are reminded every spring...
以每朵绽放的玫瑰
with every rose that blooms,
以每枝盛开的向日葵
with every sunflower that blossoms,
以每瓣百合的花蕾
with every lily that buds.
提醒我们 这是个美丽的世界
The world is a beautiful place.
不幸的是 这世界充斥着行事丑陋的人
Sadly, it is filled with people who do ugly things...
并且屡不悔改
Constantly.
那个刚开车走的女人 是谁啊
That woman who just drove away--who was she?
一个朋友
Uh... A friend.
你是芭芭拉·费尔柴德的朋友
You're friends with Barbara Fairchild,
那个室内设计师
The interior designer?
鲍勃
Bob?
或者我该说 那个差劲的设计师
Or should I say, the inferior designer?
嗨 雷尼
Hey, Renee.
你怎么能雇佣芭芭拉·费尔柴德呢
How could you hire Barbara Fairchild
明知道我刚成立了自己的室内设计公♥司♥
when you know I just started my own interior design firm?
我们没有雇她
Uh... we're not hiring her.
是吗 那你拿着色板干嘛
Oh? Why you holding swatches?
人家都以为你比我聪明
And people think you're the smart one.
你知道我们刚收养了一个小女孩
Look, you know we just adopted a little girl.
我们雇了芭芭拉来装♥修♥她的房♥间
Well, we hired Barbara to decorate her room.
-干嘛不雇我呢 -你不太有母性
- Well, why not hire me? - You're not exactly maternal.
我们 想要这房♥间粉粉的 有点朝气
We--we wanted this room to be pink and nurturing,
你的风格更像是 金属的 玻璃的
And your style seems more like chrome and glass and...
尖锐的
teeth.
看看到底谁比谁聪明呢
Look who's back to being the smart one.
费尔柴德很烂 不管她开的什么条件
Look, Fairchild is a hack. Whatever she quoted you,
我可以提早两天 报价低两成
I'll come in 2 days earlier and 20% cheaper.
-芭芭拉是有点贵 -成交
- Barbara is kind of expensive. - Done.
我可以马上开始
I'll get started right away.
跟你说一声
Just so you know,
我们的女儿一个礼拜后就来了
our daughter gets here in a week.
也跟你们说一声
And just so you know,
The Next Woman 美国著名商界女性网站
我跟所有"商界女性"一样有母性
I'm as maternal as the Next Woman.
加布
Gaby?
亲爱的 你想吃午饭吗
Hi, honey. You want some lunch?
不 我想要个解释
No, I want an explanation.
我刚收到信♥用♥卡♥账单
I just got our credit card bill.
840刀在夏洛特女士的玩偶学院
$840 at Miss Charlotte's Doll Academy?
我说的是午饭吗
Did I say lunch?
我其实是说上♥床♥ 想上♥床♥吗
I meant sex. Do you want some sex?
你干吗给我们的孩子买♥♥那么高档的玩具
Why are you buying our kids fancy toys?
上周 胡安妮塔还把她玩偶的腿
Last week, Juanita used her doll's leg
用来刮花生酱罐子
to scrape peanut butter out of the jar.
好吧 玩偶不是送给胡安妮塔的
Okay, the doll wasn't for Juanita.
是给
It's for...
鲍勃和李的 送给他们将要领养的女孩
Bob and Lee, for the little girl they're adopting.
你花800美元买♥♥礼物
You spent $800 on a gift?
这让我感觉好些 连续好几周以来
It made me feel good, okay? For the first time in weeks,
我第一次下午两点之前起床
I'm not staying in bed till 2:00 in the afternoon
第一次不再整晚抽泣
or staying up all night sobbing.
我也就是在信♥用♥卡♥上多花了点
So I went a little crazy on the credit card.
-就让我开心吧 -可800美元呢
- Just let me be happy. - But $800?!
卡洛斯 你要是现在就这么大惊小怪
Carlos, if you get this worked up now,
铂金卡账单来的时候
you'll have no place to go
你可就没有余地了
when the bill for the platinum card comes in.
打扰了 嗨
Uh, excuse me? Hi.
我在找金斯·沃森
I'm looking for Keith Watson.
他室友告诉我他搬到这来了
His roommate told me he moved here.
是的 不过他现在不在
Uh, yes, but he's not available at the moment.
我能传个话吗 这位...
Can I give him a message, Miss...
抱歉 我叫安柏·詹姆斯
Sorry. I'm Amber James.
我有些事得跟他谈谈
I just need to talk to him about something.
挺重要的
It's kind of important.
我很乐意转告他这件事
Well, I would be happy to tell him what it's regarding
如果你能告诉我这是什么事
if you... tell me... what it's regarding.
我们 是老朋友了
We're just... old friends.
我住在美景镇汽车旅店
I'm at the Fairview motor inn.
你能让他来一趟吗
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表