剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
How have you changed?
我也说不清楚
I... I can't articulate it to you
因为我自己也不太清楚
because I don't understand it myself.
我只知道和金斯在一起
All I know is that being with Keith
让我感觉焕然一新
has made me a different person.
我不信
I don't believe it.
奥森
Orson...
我的心有一部分永远属于你
You will always have a piece of my heart,
但你得接受我们结束了这个现实
but you have to understand that this is over.
我不会放弃你的
I'm not giving up.
我不会
I'm not.
怎样
So?
跟他说了吗
Did you tell him?
他需要帮忙打包行李不
Does he need help packing his stuff?
事实上 奥森还得在这儿待一段时间
Um... actually, Orson's gonna be staying with us a little longer.
什么
What?
就再待一些日子而已
Just, um, for a few more days
待到他找到住处
until he finds a place of his own.
求你了 他现在很脆弱
Please? He's very fragile right now.
鬼才信这些
I don't believe this.
我不能就这么把他赶出去吧
Well, I can't just throw him out.
你承不承认 你根本就不想他走
You know why? Because you don't want to.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
还爱着他也不是你的错
It's not your fault you're still in love with him.
什么
What?!
等等 别走 咱们好好谈谈
Wait! Please stop and talk to me!
布里 没什么好谈的
Bree, there's nothing to talk about!
干嘛要选牛肉馅汉堡一样的粗人
Why would you wanna be with sloppy joe
你不是有法式红酒烩鸡那样的绅士了吗
when you can be with coq au vin in there?
咱们就别互相耽误了
Let's just cut our losses.
你给我听好了
You listen to me.
那是以前的我 我现在已经变了
That's who I was, not who I am now.
我这辈子头一次这么努力地珍惜一段感情
I have never worked harder in my life to keep a relationship,
如果我滚进一地肥料 才能向你证明
And if I have to in a pile of steer manure to prove it to you,
我也在所不辞
then I'll do it!
麦克 别打电♥话♥了
Mike, just hang up.
我不想再看什么医生了
I don't wanna deal with any more doctors.
这位是个顶级肾病专家
He's a top kidney specialist.
我非常想让你去他那儿看看
I really want you to talk to him.
我在这儿打不通接待处
I can't get any reception in here.
我去趟楼下 MJ 照顾好妈妈
I'm gonna go downstairs. M.J., take care of your mom.
妈妈 布丁好难吃
Mom, this pudding's gross.
要是有冰激凌就好了
I wish they had ice cream.
我记得楼下的餐厅有冰激凌
Well, I think they do in the cafeteria downstairs.
等你♥爸♥爸回来 让他带你吃
When your dad comes back, maybe he can take you.
你要在医院住多久
How much longer are you gonna be in the hospital?
我也不知道 得有一阵子
I don't know. A little longer.
肾是不是像心脏 是你赖以为生的
Is a kidney like a heart? Do you need it to live?
那个 是的
Uh, well... yes.
那 你可能会死吗
So... you could die?
要不这样吧
You know what?
咱们两个现在就去楼下
Why don't you and I go downstairs
给你买♥♥冰激凌好不好
right now and get you some ice cream?
德尔非诺太太 无论如何
Mrs. Delfino, you're in no condition
你都不可以下床活动
To be getting out of bed.
我就带他去买♥♥个冰激凌
Just taking him for ice cream.
至少让我叫个护理员
Let me at least call you an orderly
给你拿个轮椅
and get you a wheelchair.
我不想坐轮椅
I don't need a wheelchair.
我一定得去 他现在很害怕
Look, I need to do this. He's scared.
你要多久才能跟我打篮球
So how long till you're able to play basketball with me?
不用太久 宝贝 相信我
Oh, not too long. Trust me, sweetie.
我还等着跟你来场一对一小比赛
I can't wait to kick your butt
打得你落花流水呢
in a little game of one-on-one.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Sure.
宝贝 你想吃什么样的冰激凌
So, what--what kind of ice cream do you want, sweetie?
我可以吃冰激凌三明治吗
Can I have an ice cream sandwich?
当然
Oh. You bet.
你知道吗
You know what's cool?
有次我去我朋友杰瑞的生日派对
When I was at my friend Jerry's birthday party,
我们可以自己做冰激凌
We made our own ice cream
还往里放了全麦饼干
and put graham crackers in it.
听起来 很不错
That sounds... great.
还有更酷的 圣帕里特里克节那天
Oh. You know what else was cool? On St. Patrick's day at school,
学校发给我们绿色的冰激凌
They gave us green ice cream.
里面甚至还有绿色的M&M糖豆
There were green M&M's in it, too.
大家都觉得恶心死了
Everyone else thought it was gross.
妈妈
Mommy!
要动手术安一个分流器吗
So you're having surgery to put in a shunt.
为了透析用
It's for the dialysis.
这个分流器你要戴多久
And how long will you need to have this?
直到医生给我找到捐肾人
Till they find me a donor.
花不了太长时间吧
Well, that won't take very long, will it?
3到5年
Three to five years.
太奇怪了
It's weird.
这一切就像电影一样
I'm going through this whole thing like it was a movie.
像是发生在别人身上的事
It was happening to someone else.
但是现在...
But now...
电影变成现实了
It's real.
我得求你们几个帮我个忙
So I need to ask you guys something.
当然可以 什么事
Of course. What is it?
如果我有个三长两短...
If something happens to me...
我想知道 你们会不会
I need to know if you'll be there
帮麦克照顾MJ
To help... mike with M.J.
亲爱的 你肯定会轻松战胜病魔的
Honey, you'll come through this with flying colors.
是啊 你不会有事的
Yeah, nothing's gonna happen to you.
当然 我们答应你 我们会照顾他的
Absolutely. Yes. We'll be there.
我的大英雄
My hero.
别这么叫我 我跟这件事没有任何关系
Save it. I had nothing to do with what happened.
下次能不能帮我个忙
Could you do me a favor next time?
枪口再往下一点 往右一点
A little down... and to the right.
没有下一次
There's not gonna be a next time.
甚至根本没有这一次
There wasn't a this time.
我记得你说你会考虑一下
I thought you said you'd think about it.
那是你说的 我给你的答复是 "不"
That's what you said, and I told you "No."
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
那是谁干的
Then who did?
上周城郊遭遇了不测
Something happened in the suburbs last week.
一名男子在家门口中枪
A man was shot outside his home.
侦探们奉命调查
Detectives were called to investigate...
很快他们就发现 此人树敌众多
And they soon learned this man had enemies...
有的敌人 他甚至都不记得了
Some he was not even aware of.
先生 不好意思又打扰你
We're sorry to disturb you again, sir.
不会不会 侦查有进展吗
Not at all. Any luck with the investigation?
您妻子在吗
Is your wife here?
她去餐厅了
She's in the cafeteria.
你介意我关门吗 情况有点微妙
Do you mind? It's a bit of a delicate matter.
发生什么了
What's going on?
先生 我们跟你录口供的时候
Sir, when we questioned you
问你有没有什么仇人
about any enemies you might have,
你怎么没提到你丈母娘
You didn't mention your mother-in-law.
我丈母娘怎么了 你想说什么
My mother-in-law? What are you talking about?
我们调查了一下你太太的背景
Uh, we did a little checking into your wife's background.
你为什么没告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us
她母亲曾试图以谋杀陷害你
Her mother framed you for her own murder?
我们也知道 她现在在监狱里
I mean, come on. We know she's in jail,
但是菲丽莎·蒂尔曼曾大费周章
but Felicia Tillman has gone to some extraordinary lengths
来伤害过你
to cause you harm.
你觉不觉得
Are you sure there isn't a possibility
她有可能参与此事
that she somehow was involved in this?
不可能 那都是陈年往事了
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表