剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Join some wine-of-the-month club.
每次去都把他灌醉
Start getting him drunk on a regular basis.
可能他能露点口风
Maybe he'll let something slip.
怎么了
What's wrong?
妈妈
Mama...
你有没有想过他可能
Have you ever considered the possibility that...
可能什么
That what?
保罗可能没有杀玛莎阿姨
That Paul didn't kill Aunt Martha.
没想过
No.
你想过吗
Have you?
毕竟没人目睹过他杀人
No one actually saw him do it.
我的天
Oh, my god.
他发誓说没杀害她
He swears he didn't kill her.
而你竟然信以为真
And you believe him.
我要你搬出那栋房♥子
I want you out of that house.
-妈妈 -你现在离开 去收拾行李
- Mama. - You will leave here, get your things,
今天就搬出去
and get out of that house today.
我不能
I can't.
为什么
Why not?
他是我的丈夫
He's my husband.
什么
What?
他对我很好
He's nice to me.
那又怎样
Who cares?!
他是个冷血杀手
He's a cold-blooded killer!
妈妈 警卫就在你后面
Mama, the guards.
我把你拉扯大 不是让你是非不分的
I didn't raise you to be this stupid!
坐下
Sit down,
-不然你的探访就结束了 -别碰我
- Or your visit's over. - Don't touch me!
-妈妈 -我不会任你
- Mama! - I will not allow you
爱上一个禽兽的
to fall in love with a monster!
听到了吗
Do you hear me?!
贝丝
Beth!
妈妈 我们想吃早餐
Mom, we want breakfast.
好 我马上就去
Okay, I'll be there in a second.
鲍勃 我们应该有办法
Bob, there has got to be some way
帮赫克多得到正式身份
we can get Hector his papers.
我们能不能花点钱疏通关系
Isn't there somebody that we can throw money at?
为时已晚 还有只要卡门还留在这里
Guys, it's too late for Hector, and as long as Carmen is here,
她也面临着被驱逐出境的风险
she runs the risk of being deported, too.
她要么自首 要么
She either turns herself in, or...
我必须销声匿迹
I have to disappear.
你说卡门有风险 那格雷斯呢
You said Carmen's at risk. What about Grace?
她出生在这里 她是美国公民
She was born here. She's an American citizen.
妈妈
Mom!
我该走了
I should go.
太棒了 华夫饼是我的最爱
Wow. This is great. Waffles are my favorite.
很好 你想吃的话 随时都能吃
Good. You can have them anytime you want.
真的吗 真希望我能一直住在这里
Really? Wow. I wish I could live here all the time.
世事难料
Well, you never know.
也许会有实现的可能
There might be a way we can make that happen.
每年一次
Once a year,
我们记得要停下来 细数我们得到的恩惠
we remember to stop and count our blessings.
我们感谢心有灵犀的朋友
We give thanks for the friends who understand us...
我们感谢带给我们幸福的爱人
The lovers who makes us happy...
我们感谢对我们唯命是从的孩子
The children who do our bidding...
的确 我们要感谢所有给予我们的恩惠
Yes, we must always be thankful for what we've been given...
哪怕只是一次机会
even if it's just an opportunity.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表