剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
给予我勇气 去改变我能改变的
the courage to change the things that I can,
赐我智慧 分辨这两者的区别
and the wisdom to know the difference.
我只是想提醒你
So I just wanted to remind you
关于明晚我和雷尼举办的派对
about the party Renee and I are throwing tomorrow night.
你们还要办么
You're still having that thing?
一位女士还在生命维持机上呢
A woman's on life support.
对极了
Exactly.
她又没死 这正是我要表达的观点
She's not dead. It's like you're making my argument for me.
罗伊和我不会去的
Put Roy and me down for a "No,"
但是当你举办卡特里娜飓风泳池派对时
but please, call us
请给我们打电♥话♥
when you have your hurricane Katrina pool party.
我和雷尼的派对依然如期举♥行♥
So... Renee and I are still having our party...
你疯了么 难道你没听说
Are you nuts? In case you haven't heard,
我们街对面的朋友贝蒂·杨
our friend across the street, Betty Young,
刚朝自己脑袋开了一枪么
just blew her brains out.
贝丝·杨
Beth Young.
我说错她名字了 这真是太不尊重了
Oh. I got her name wrong. How disrespectful.
我希望你在明天的派对上不会提起这事
Oh, I hope you don't tell that story tomorrow at your party.
只不过是几个邻居聚在一起
It's just a little neighborhood gathering...
加布丽尔 你是怎么回事
Gabrielle, what is wrong with you?
天
Oh, boy.
我知道我们跟贝丝没什么交情
I know we didn't know Beth very well,
但是我们认识玛丽·艾莉丝
but we did know Mary Alice,
这种悲剧给我们带来了
and this tragic event has brought up a lot of
如此多痛苦的记忆
painful memories for all of us.
你怎么可以无视
How could you not realize that?
不管他们那么多
Well, they can all go to hell.
派对如期举♥行♥
We're still having the party.
你在听我说吗
Are you listening to me?
我收到四句”你疯了吧你“
I got four "Are you out of your minds,"
三句”你让人作呕“
three "You make me want to puke,"
还有李说的一句”或许“
and one "Maybe," From lee.
这些信息已经很明显了
The message is pretty clear.
没错 少定点虾
Yeah. "Order less shrimp."
不 雷尼 我们不能举办这个派对
No. Renee, we can't have this party.
在听到贝丝的悲剧时我们就应该取消的
We should have canceled the moment we heard about beth.
甚至都没人喜欢她
Ah, nobody even liked her.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
现在气氛凝重 为什么我们不能改个日子呢
It's in horrible taste. Why can't we just change the date?
不 十年来
No! For ten years
我都在四月的第一个星期日举办迎春活动
I've had my spring fling the first Sunday of April,
不是第二个星期天 也不是第三个
not the second Sunday, not the third,
更不会等到一群胆小鬼决定
and not when a bunch of wimps decide
留完眼泪了再办
they're ready to stop moping.
我才不要取消派对
I'm not canceling the party.
可没人会来的
But nobody's gonna be here.
那就走着瞧
Oh, well, we'll see about that.
我的社交生活可不会就这么停止
My social life is not gonna come to a stop just because
就因为有只布谷鸟要拿把枪来掏耳朵
some cuckoo bird decides to clean her ears with a handgun.
谢谢你
Wow. Thank you.
为什么
For what?
让我显得比较有同情心
Making me the compassionate one.
他已经睡着了吗
Wow. Is he asleep already?
是啊 他累坏了
Yeah, he was exhausted.
今晚讲哈利·波特都能让他犯困
Not even Harry Potter could keep him awake tonight.
我不是想要惹你生气 我也没有发疯
Look, I'm not trying to upset you, and I'm not mad,
但我很想知道
But I need to know why
你为什么不让我为你争取那颗肾
you won't let me fight to get you the kidney.
我不知道 就是
I don't know. It's just, uh...
我感觉那是错的
It just feels wrong.
不该那样感觉 贝丝想给你的
Well, it shouldn't. Beth wanted you to have it.
没错
Exactly.
她自杀了然后把肾给我 为什么
She killed herself so I could have her kidney. Why?
保罗是对的
Paul's right. I never had
我跟这个女人都没怎么交流过
so much as a pleasant exchange with the woman.
我觉得原因不重要
I don't know that the reason matters.
重要的是 这是她的遗愿
What matters is, it was her final wish.
可这根本说不通
But it doesn't make any sense.
现在知道我可能是她躺进医院的原因
I can't take her kidney, knowing that maybe
我不能要她的肾
I'm the reason she's lying in that hospital.
我在看书呢
Hey. Hey, I'm--I'm reading.
晚安先生 欢迎乘坐航♥班♥
Oh, good evening, sir. Welcome aboard.
您需要点什么吗
Can I get you anything before we...
飞机即将起飞
Take off?
你可以帮我把包放在座椅下
Ooh. You could help me put my bag under the seat.
好吧 你对这可不太擅长
Okay, you're not good at this,
让我来说就好
So let me do the talking.
我来帮您系好安全带吧
May I help you with your seat belt?
原来
Oh, look--
您已经坐直 系好了安全带
You're already in the upright and locked position.
这条航线叫什么名字
What's the name of this airline?
我想变成常旅客
I want to become a frequent flyer.
这可不是商旅航线 先生
Oh, this isn't a commercial airline, sir.
像您这样的公♥司♥高管只会乘坐公♥司♥的飞机
Hotshot executives like you only fly on the corporate jet.
勒奈特
Mmm. Hey, L-Lynette?
我不会接受那份工作的
I'm--I'm not taking that job.
那从现在起你得自己看包了
Well, then you'll be handling your own bags from now on.
勒奈特 我们已经谈过了
Lynette, we talked about this.
我不会丢下卡洛斯不管的
I-I won't leave Carlos in the lurch.
好吧 你很忠诚 我喜欢这一点
Okay, great. You're loyal. I love that.
可你们的股票今天涨了不少
But your stock went way up today.
如果你要留下来 你至少也得试试
If you're gonna stay put, at least could you try
从这事里捞点好处啊
to get something out of this?
我可以跟卡洛斯谈谈这个事
Well, I could tell Carlos about the offer,
看看他能不能开个同样的价码
See if he'll match the number.
同样的价码
Match the number?
看啊
Oh, look--
有了个空座
A seat just opened up.
我很好奇你会不会来
I wondered if you would come.
医院那边告诉我你要让贝丝宣告死亡
They told me at the hospital that you're trying to have Beth
把她的生命维持机关掉
declared dead and her life support turned off.
是的
Yes.
这可不行
Well, that's not going to happen.
必须这样
It has to.
-为什么 -因为她已经死了
- Why? - Because she's dead.
她还没死
No, she's not.
我女儿已经死了
My daughter's dead.
你老婆已经死了
Your wife is dead.
我们都知道是什么害死了她
And we both know what killed her.
如果你打算为这事责怪我
If you're trying to blame me for this...
如果这是你最后一次试图利用她来伤害我
If this is your last attempt to use her to hurt me...
不 我们不能再利用她了 保罗
No. We don't get to use her anymore, Paul.
你和我 玩的这病态的游戏
This... sick game you and I play,
我们互相的仇恨最终有了一名受害者
This hate we hurl at each other has finally found a victim--
却是这游戏里唯一无辜的人
The only innocent person in the game.
我什么也没做
I did nothing.
你拒绝相信她爱你
You refused to believe she loved you.
而我拒绝了她 就因为她爱你
I turned her away because she did.
而现在她走了
And now she's gone.
她
She...
也许她能康复
Maybe she can recover.
我相信她能 你肯定也相信
I believe she can. You must believe it, too,
否则你也不会在这里为她祈祷了
Or you wouldn't be in here praying for her.
我没有为她祈祷
I'm not praying for her.
我在祈求宽恕
I'm praying for forgiveness.
是我们害了她 保罗
We did this to her, Paul.
我们必须住手了
Now we have to stop.
我们必须让她安息
And we have to let her rest.
嗨 我能进来吗
Hi. Can I come in?
当然
Sure.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表