剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
现在不是时候
This is not a good time.
真不敢相信 你们都成人了
I don't believe you guys. You are fully grown men,
却完全不能自理
And you can't do anything for yourselves.
简直就是废人
You are just so helpless.
老天啊 我们怎么会落到这步田地
Gee, I wonder how we got that way?
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
每次我们尝试着做点事
Every time we try and do something,
你都会说 "我做会更省事"
You say, "It's easier if I do it myself."
对 我们很乐意做事 可你总代劳
Yeah. We'd be happy to do stuff, but you always take over.
就好像你不想让我们自理
It's like you don't want us to do anything for ourselves.
你们说的对
You know what? You're right.
是吗
We are?
我想我只是想让你们
I guess I just wanted you
尽量别长大
To stay kids for as long as possible.
因为我的成长过程中 妈妈疯疯癫癫
Because I grew up with a crazy mom
我还得照顾两个妹妹
And two sisters to take care of,
我在该尽情玩乐的时候
I was doing dishes and laundry when I should have been out
操持家务
Riding bikes and throwing water balloons.
我想...
I wanted...
让你们有个美好的童年
You to have a childhood...
可我♥操♥心得太久
But I let it go on too long.
所以我很抱歉
So I'm sorry.
是我不好
This is my fault.
可是...
But...
你们是时候出去自己过活了
It is time for you to go out and start your own lives.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
可我们离开之前 能给我们做个煎蛋卷吗
But before we go, can you make us an omelet?
可以
Yes.
不行
Actually, no.
但我可以教你们做
But I'll teach you to make one.
真厉害
Pretty impressive.
你在想查理 对吧
You're thinking about Charlie, aren't you?
或许我需要分散注意力
Maybe I need something to get my mind off of him.
要不看电影吧
How about a movie?
你不必非得忘记他
You shouldn't have to get your mind off of him.
他是你的儿子
He's your son.
所以你才想搬去弗罗里达
That's why you need to move to Florida.
不 那是个馊主意
No. That was a bad idea.
我告诉过你 你不去 我也不会去
I already told you I'm not going there without you.
异地恋没好结果
Long-distance relationships don't ever work.
没错
That's true.
不幸的是 你们毕竟骨肉相连
Unfortunately, you're in one right now with Charlie.
面对现实吧 这几种关系中有一种
Face it. One of these relationships
得妥协 那只能是我们俩的关系
Isn't going to make it, and it has to be ours.
只有一个问题
Well, here's the only problem with that.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
很好
Good.
那你知道我为什么不愿离开了吧
Then you know why I won't leave.
我知道的是
Here's what I know.
从我们相识那天起 我就一直假装
From the first day we met, I have been pretending
年龄不是问题
That our age difference doesn't mean anything.
-本来就不是 -这是问题
- Because it doesn't. - It does.
这意味着我比你阅历丰富
It means I have lived through more of life than you,
包括生子 这正是你迫切想要
Including having children, which is something
并且现在已经拥有的
You desperately wanted and now you have.
布里 别说了
Bree, come on.
在我和生命中的几个男人
And while I have fallen in and out of love
分分合合的过程中
With several men in my life,
我从未停止过爱我的孩子
I have never fallen out of love with my children.
你可能觉得再也不会像爱我那样
And you may think that you will never love another woman
爱上别人
Like you love me,
可我知道你会找到真爱
But I know that you will.
我怎么觉得不可能
I don't see how that's possible.
因为你还年轻 金斯
That's because you're young.
你给了我太多
You have given me so much, Keith.
求你...
Please...
让我给你这次机会
Let me give this to you.
你好 我们想要一张桌子
Hi there. We'd like a table, please.
抱歉 你们还得等候两小时
I'm sorry. You're looking at a 2-hour wait.
苏珊
Susan?
能不能让我们挤一下
Um, do you think that you could squeeze us in?
因为我约了一小时后做透析
Because I have a dialysis appointment in an hour.
我们压力太大了
Oh. Um, it's just... we're so slammed.
我的肾脏也是
Just like my kidney.
我尽量吧
Let me see what I can do.
等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on there.
为什么她能插队
Why is she getting a table before us?
我们等了45分钟了
We've been waiting 45 minutes.
先生 她两个肾脏都没了
Sir, she's lost both of her kidneys.
小包间就更好了
A booth would be great.
我有糖尿病 我太太有风湿性关节炎
Well, I'm a diabetic, and my wife has rheumatoid arthritis.
我们可没想受到特殊待遇
You don't see us trying to get any special treatment.
你不理解 我在做透析
You don't understand. I'm on dialysis.
关节炎 糖尿病 透析 分轻重的
Arthritis... diabetes... dialysis, so...
除非这里有哪位携带埃博拉病毒
Unless somebody here has ebola,
我们可以排到后一位
I think we should get the next table.
你们觉得这里没人
You think there isn't anybody in this place
没点病吗 我们多少都有点
Who doesn't have something? We all have something.
我有下肢不宁综合症
I have restless leg syndrome.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你唯一的特别之处
The only thing special about you
就是自以为比别人特别 你搞错了
Is you think you're more special than the rest of us. You're not.
快回到队尾去
Now get to the back of the line.
你也是 妹子
You, too, sister.
她嫁过洋基队队员
She used to be married to a Yankee.
这也不行
Nothing?
好吧
Okay.
我希望你能理解这下该你买♥♥单了
I hope you know this means you're paying.
我得找个地方坐 感觉不太舒服
I got to sit down. I-I don't feel well.
好想法 可这样我们也没法插队
Nice try. We're not getting a table.
真的
Really.
我不舒服
I-I don't feel well.
苏珊 起来 都没人在看
Oh, Susan, get up. No one's even looking.
苏珊
Susan?
苏珊
Susan!
天呐
Oh, my god.
快叫救护车
Someone call 9-1-1!
你要搬走吗
Are you going away?
不
No.
是你走
You are.
-保罗 -快点
- Paul! - Come on!
住手 你在干什么
Stop! What are you doing?
想让你走 听到了吗
I want you out. You hear me?
为什么 我做错了什么
Why? What have I done?
我知道了
I know.
知道什么
What?
我知道你的底细
I know who you are.
保罗 求你听我解释
Paul, please, listen to me--
至少菲丽莎还有勇气表达对我的恨意
At least Felicia had the guts to hate me to my face.
你却藏着掖着
You hid it.
我不恨你 不恨
I don't hate you. I don't.
滚出去 撒谎精
Get out, you lying bitch.
真对不起 好吧 没错
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Okay. Yes.
我起初是撒了谎
I did lie at first,
我开始也恨你 因为是她让我恨你
And, yes, I hated you, because she told me to.
滚出去
Get out!
可是情况变了 你改变了我
But that changed. You changed me.
我不再关心她说的话
I don't care what she says anymore.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表