剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives...
保罗已经得知贝丝的来历
Beth had no idea
贝丝却还蒙在鼓里
Paul was told the truth about her mother.
菲丽莎·蒂尔曼曾大费周章
Felicia Tillman has gone to some extraordinary lengths
来伤害过你
to cause you harm.
在心理治疗时 加布直面过去
In therapy, Gaby confronted her past.
我还小时 继父就骚扰了我
When I was a child, my stepfather molested me.
布里揭开了一个惊人的事实
Bree made a stunning revelation.
他是你儿子
He's your son.
两个爸爸
And two fathers...
他需要我们俩的帮助
He needs our help.
向困境中的儿子 伸出了援手
...reached out to a son in trouble.
多年来 勒奈特·斯加沃经历了
Lynette Scavo had lost a lot of sleep
许多不眠之夜
over the years.
凌晨三点起来喂奶
There had been 3:00 a.m. Feedings...
照顾发高烧的孩子
And temperatures of 102...
平息深夜枕头大战
And late-night pillow fights.
不过勒奈特任劳任怨
But Lynette had never complained
因为母亲
because a mother...
妈
Mom?
就得有求必应
...is always on call.
家里有鸡蛋吗
Do we have any eggs?
有啊 有鸡蛋
Yes. We have eggs.
放在哪里了
Where do we keep them?
冰 箱 里
In the refrigerator.
好极了 谢谢
Cool. Thanks.
鸡蛋卷怎么做
How do you make an omelet?
你不用下来
You don't have to come down.
告诉我怎么做就好
Just, uh, tell us where the stuff is.
我亲自来动手还轻松些
No, it's just easier if I do it myself.
两个蛋卷 马上就好
Two omelets, coming up.
是这样 你能给我做个夹蛋白的吗
Actually, um, could you make mine an egg white scramble?
姑娘们 你们好
Girls. Hello.
妈妈 这两位是蒂凡尼和金伯莉
Mom, this is Tiffany and Kimberly.
我们在酒会上认识的 她们想找点东西吃
We met them at a keg party, wandering around looking for food.
薯片之类的都被人吃光了
Somebody scarfed all the chips and stuff.
然后我们就想
And we were like,
来点丹佛炒蛋一定很棒吧
wouldn't it be awesome to have Denver omelets right now?
因为我是丹佛人
'Cause I'm from Denver.
真的吗
Really?
我倒感觉更像是拉斯维加斯来的
I'm getting more of a vegas vibe.
过来说话
Sidebar.
你叫醒我就是为了招待你的玩伴
You woke me up to cater your booty call?
妈妈 这不是玩伴
Mom, this isn't a booty call.
你的意思可能是 对象
I think you mean a "Hook-up."
玩伴是那种 你觉得很饥渴时
A booty call is, like, when you're feeling horny,
-拿起电♥话♥ -好了 明白
- and you pick up the phone and call-- - Okay. Got it. Look...
这不是兄弟会宿舍 这是咱们家
This isn't a frat house. This is our family home,
你们不能带自己的那什么 来乱搞
And you can't bring your... whatevers... Here to seal the deal.
怎么不行 我们这么干都好几个月了
Why not? We've been doing it for months.
妈 我们不是小孩了
Mom, we're not kids anymore.
对 我们长大了 都可以投票选举了
Yeah, we're grown men, old enough to vote.
都可以为国捐躯了
Old enough to die for our country.
鸡蛋到底在哪里
Now where do we keep the eggs?
在水槽下面 挨着新鲜水果
Under the sink, next to the fresh fruit.
谢谢
Thanks.
是的 勒奈特·斯加沃
Yes, Lynette Scavo
已经度过了许多不眠之夜
had lost a lot of sleep over the years.
对此 她已经很不耐烦了
And she was getting tired of it.
告别的方式有很多种
There are all sorts of ways to leave.
有人礼貌握手
Some people shake hands...
有人轻轻挥手
Others offer a gentle wave.
还有人则紧紧拥抱
A few like to give big hugs.
还有一些人 则拒不离开
Then there are those who refuse to leave
直到别人开口说
until someone else says...
"出去"
"Get out."
早上好 小伙子们
Morning, boys.
你把分类广♥告♥给我♥干♥嘛
Why are you handing me classified ads?
给你们七天找地方搬家
You have seven days to find another place to live.
你要赶我们出去
Whoa, whoa. You're kicking us out?
你说过 我大学毕业前都可以住家里
You said I could stay here until I finished college.
是 但我们改主意了
Yeah, we're starting to think that's not gonna happen.
别这样啊 我们喜欢这里
Guys, please don't do this. We like it here.
当然啦
Of course you do.
你们以为洗衣服就是把脏衣服丢进脏衣篮
You think doing laundry is throwing dirty clothes in the hamper
然后抽屉里就有干净的穿了
and getting clean ones out of the drawer.
爸爸不就是这样的吗
That's how dad does it.
好了 别扯远了
O-okay, let's stay on topic.
孩子们 你们得长大 学会独♥立♥
Guys, you need to grow up, learn to be independent,
就从自己找地方住开始吧
and that's gonna start with you getting your own place.
那我们拿什么付房♥租
And how are we gonna pay for it?
把报纸翻过来 有一整版
If you turn that paper over, you'll find a whole section
都是愿意用钱来招工的人
of people willing to exchange money for something called work!
-我们非得找工作吗 -太过分了吧
- We have to get jobs? - This is crazy.
你们这样就像是
You guys are acting like
我们昨晚背地里捅了你一刀似的
we stabbed you last night.
你们明显干不了这事
Oh, obviously you didn't do that.
你们连刀在哪里都不知道
You don't know where the knives are.
现在开始打电♥话♥吧
Now start making some calls.
你真的觉得他们准备好了吗
You really think that they're ready?
不 所以我们才不得不这样
No. And that's why we have to do this.
孩子们日子过得浑浑噩噩 汤姆
Those boys are drifting through life, Tom.
如果我们再不采取行动
If we don't do something soon,
到他们50岁时 会沦落到住地下室
We'll have twin 50-year-olds living in the basement,
扯着嗓子让楼上的人给送果汁
Screaming upstairs for juice.
说得对 不推他们离开家独♥立♥
You're right. Unless we push 'em out of the nest,
他们永远也别想学会生存
they'll never learn to fly.
在区号♥前是不是要加拨"1"
Do you have to dial a "1" Before the area code?
出师不利啊
And the first chick lands with a thud.
对 我拿着电♥话♥等了 快4英里了
Yes. I've been on hold for, like, 4 miles.
刚收到通知说 我的保险
I just got a notice that my insurance
只能报销我的透析费用的一部分
is only covering partial payment of my dialysis.
不 不可能
No, that can't be right.
我付不起钱 而且我需要一周透析三次
I can't afford that, and I need treatments three times a week.
该死
Ooh! Oh! Aah! Damn it!
不 不是说你
Oh, uh, not you.
我刚弄脏了衣服
I just ruined my shirt
同时救了一只花栗鼠的命
and saved a chipmunk's life in the same move.
今天可真不走运
This is not a good day.
糟了
Oh, crap!
早上好 女士
Morning, ma'am.
知道我为什么让你停车吗
Do you know why I pulled you over?
表扬我救了那只花栗鼠的命
To commend me for saving that chipmunk's life?
不是 在芬达尔的停车标志那里
No. You didn't come to a complete stop
你没有完全停下车
at that stop sign at Ferndale.
请把驾照和行驶证拿出来
License and registration, please?
对不起 我可能是有点走神了
I'm sorry. I guess I was just really distracted.
我刚才在跟保险公♥司♥打电♥话♥
I was trying to talk to the insurance company,
把咖啡弄洒了 这下
and then the coffee spilled, and now...
我去透析要迟到了
I'm gonna be late for my dialysis appointment,
到时候好椅子都给人占了
which means that all the good chairs will be taken
我就只能用浴室里的椅子
and I will end up in the chair by the bathroom,
接下来6个小时都得听着别人哗啦哗啦洗澡
and I will spend the next six hours listening to people flush.
透析 天哪 一定很不好过
Dialysis? Man, that must be rough.
所以我看起来比驾照上要肿
And it explains why I look a lot more bloated than I do on my license.
我也不想你迟到
Look, I don't want you to be late for your appointment.
-我就给你个警告好了 -真的吗
- I'll let you off with a warning. - Oh. Really?
-祝你好运 女士 -谢谢
- Good luck, ma'am. - Thank you.
也谢谢你 透析
And thank you, dialysis.
我一点也不想去
I don't wanna go on this stupid trip.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表