剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我去修个片
I've got some photoshopping to do.
我们的规矩是先询问
Our policy here is ask questions first,
后开枪
shoot later.
你们要了解关于枪♥械♥的一切之后
You will know everything there is to know about a firearm
才能真正地持有枪♥支♥
before ever actually holding one.
有什么好知道的 对准 开枪
What's there to know? You point, you shoot,
坏人倒下
somebody bad falls down.
索利斯太太
Ms. Solis,
介意我问下你为什么要参与这课程么
mind if I ask why it is you're taking this class?
为了保护我自己
To protect myself.
自卫 为什么要用枪呢
Protection. Why a gun?
为什么不去买♥♥条狗呢
Why not just get a dog?
原因之一是 如果家里有枪
Well, for one, if you leave a gun in the house,
就不会有被撕开的枕头
it doesn't rip apart your throw pillows
大厅地毯上也不会出现"地雷"
then leave a gift on your hall carpet.
你能对我开枪么
Could you shoot me?
什么
What?
我是个破门而入的入侵者
I'm an intruder that just broke into your home.
你会对我开枪么
Could you shoot me?
当然 为什么不呢
Uh, sure. Why not?
真的吗 朝哪开 头还是胸
Really? Where? The head? Chest?
我不知道 你为什么要靠得这么近
I don't know. Why are you getting so close?
我是个入侵者 我是来伤害你的
I'm an intruder. I'm here to hurt you.
你能拿枪对准我
Could you point the gun,
扣动扳机把我给杀了
fire it, and kill me--
然后让自己的余生都留下♥阴♥影吗
and then live with that the rest of your life?
不能
No.
如果谁有同样的感受 现在就请离开
If any of you feel the same way, leave now.
一把主人害怕而不敢使用的枪
A gun in the hands of someone who is afraid to use it
是世界上最危险的武器
is the most dangerous weapon in the world--
不是对你们试图枪击的人
Not for your intended victim...
而是对你们自己
for you.
苏珊
Susan.
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you.
我听说是你跟警♥察♥谈了帮我洗脱嫌疑的
I heard that you spoke to the police and helped clear me.
抱歉我曾怀疑过你
I'm sorry I doubted you.
我只是还不习惯别人对我好
I guess I'm not used to people being kind to me.
这是怎么回事
What's goin' on?
我不能再呆在这里了
I can't stay here.
但是费莉西娅已经离开了 你现在安全了
But Felicia's gone. You're safe now.
这跟费莉西娅无关
This has nothing to do with Felicia.
对我来说是时候离开了
It's just time for me to go.
保罗 你不能离开这
Paul, y-you can't leave the lane.
你属于这里
You belong here.
不 我从来就不属于这
No, I don't. I never have.
这不是真的 当我第一次搬到这里来时
Well, that's not true. When I first moved here,
你还有玛丽·艾莉丝都对我很好
you and mary alice were so nice to me.
你们是我想在这里生活的理由
You were the reason I wanted to live here.
我们必须这样 因为我们来这是为了
We had to be nice. We came here running away
隐瞒我们做过的坏事
from something terrible we'd done.
我们的每一天
We spent every day
都在因为过去的事担惊受怕
waiting for the past to catch up with us.
果不其然
And it did.
那些事迟早会找上门来
Sooner or later, the past always catches up.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
你现在有机会重新开始了
You have a chance to start over now.
而你曾是这里唯一一个
And you... were the only one around here
认为我还能重新开始的人
who ever thought I could start over.
现在也是啊
I still do.
你是个好人 保罗
You're a good person, Paul.
对此我深信不疑
I truly believe that.
我知道
I know...
即便你这么想 我也要离开
And I'd just as soon leave while you still do.
给你 收好
Here, take these.
和你的家人一起搬回来
Move back in with your family.
至于剩下的租金
As far as the rest of the rent...
就当我送你的礼物了
it's my gift to you.
我真不知道该如何谢谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
在这开心地生活就好
Just be happy here.
一定会的
We will.
还不到十点呢
You know, it's not even 10:00 yet.
你愿意再喝一杯吗
Are you up for a nightcap?
好啊 我知道一个很不错的地方
Sure. I know this fabulous little spot.
好极了
Fabulous.
其实 我希望我们能
Actually, I was hoping we could go back
去你家
to your place.
我觉得那可能不太好吧
Um, I don't--I don't think that's a good idea.
真的吗
Really?
你怕什么呢
What are you afraid of?
我不确定我能把持住自己
I'm not sure I could trust myself.
还记得我们的约定吗
Remember our agreement?
那个我们还真要遵守吗
Oh, are we really sticking to that?
我必须这么做
Look, I... I have to.
好吧
Okay.
但我还是要去喝一杯
But I still want that nightcap.
去哪
Where to?
我知道一个好地方
I know just the place.
布里 你真想来这里吗
Bree, are you--are you sure you want to come in here?
因为这是个同志酒吧
'cause I think this is a gay bar.
是吗 你怎么知道的
Really? And how would you know that?
好吧
Okay, um...
有件事我要对你说
There's something I need to tell you.
亲爱的 你躲到哪里去了
Hey, girlfriend! Where you been hiding yourself?
嗨 特伦斯
Hey, Terrence.
先给你爆个猛料
Wait until you hear the dish...
瘦史蒂夫和胖史蒂夫分手了
Steve and fat Steve broke up.
胖史蒂夫正生瘦史蒂夫的气
And fat Steve is now pissed Steve.
听到这个消息真遗憾
I'm--I'm--I'm sorry to hear that.
好了 这就是我想要跟你说的
Okay, so this is what I wanted to talk to you about.
查克
Chuck...
我已经知道了
I already know.
我的邻居在这看到过你
My neighbor saw you here.
天呐
Oh, god.
没事的 我儿子也是同性恋
It's okay. My son is gay.
我还有很多同性恋朋友
I have lots of gay friends.
我很喜欢同性恋
I love the gays!
我只是不会跟他们约会
I just don't date them.
布里 我不是同性恋
Bree, I'm not gay.
嘿 斯达利
Hey, Studly.
好久不见你了
Haven't seen you in a while.
这是你必点的酒
Well, here's your usual.
抱歉 纸伞用完了
I'm sorry. I'm out of umbrellas.
他们认识我是因为我曾在这卧底
They know me because I worked here undercover.
-是吗 -对啊 过去这儿有人贩毒
- Really? - Yes. Some guys here were dealing drugs,
为了混入内部 我假装成了同性恋
so to blend in, I pretended to be gay.
而且我还很拿手
And I was good at it.
查克 你不用撒谎
Chuck, you don't need to lie.
我知道一个同性恋警♥察♥有多么不容易
I can imagine how hard it must be to be a gay cop.
尤其是在你的伴侣出事之后
Especially after what happened with your partner.
我的伴侣 你指皮特吗
My--my partner? You mean Peter?
你知道些什么
What do you know about that?
我知道你们俩去度假后
Well, I know you two split up
就分开了
after you went on vacation together.
你爱过他吗
Were you in love with him?
我不能在这里说这个
I can't talk about this here.
过来
Come on.
我与皮特·克劳利只是兄弟之情
I did love Pete Crowley like a brother.
我也曾深爱我的妻子
And I loved my wife, too.
直到...
At least I did...
皮特在野营途中告诉我
until the camping trip when Pete told me
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表