剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
- No. - What if it follows me?
卡特说得对 我就是招惹麻烦的体质
Or what if Carter's right, and I'm napalm?
你见过那个麻烦精退休的吗
I mean, does napalm retire?
罗曼死了 卡特也不在了
Roman's dead. Carter's dead.
无论潜意识里 你怎么看你自己 简
And so whatever your subconscious is wrestling with, Jane,
你做了很多好事
you've done a lot of good things.
远远多过犯的错
A hell of a lot more good than bad.
你值得有好报
You're allowed to be done.
我们都是
We both are.
好吧
Yeah.
简 你怎么了
Hey-- whoa, Jane. What's wrong?
我大概等不了太长时间了
I don't think I have much time left.
我需要尽快注射解毒剂
I need to get more antidote before it's too late.
帕特森
Patterson,
我们必须马上拆除炸♥弹♥
we need to cut these wires now!
快了快了
We almost got it.
记得我们刚开始合作的时候
I mean, when we first started working together,
彼此水火不容
we were like oil and water, constantly at odds,
但你看现在多有默契啊
and now look at this, perfect unison!
还有30秒 剪哪些线
You have 30 seconds, so which ones?
蓝的还是绿的
Blue or green?
-蓝的 -绿的
- Blue! - Green!
到底哪种
Sorry, which ones?
-绿的 -你刚说的是蓝色
- Green. - You just said blue.
不错 但通常情况下你是对的
Yeah, but you're usually right about these things.
所以按你说的做
So let's go with what you said.
那你刚为什么说是蓝的
Why'd you say blue, though?
啥 因为我就觉得该剪蓝的啊
What? I thought it was blue,
但如果你说是绿的 那准没错
but it's clearly green, if that's what you think.
什么叫准没错
What do you mean, it's clearly green?
既然该是绿的 你为什么还要说是蓝的
Why would you say blue if it's clearly green?
现在又怎么了
What is happening right now?
我赞同你啊 现在大概就剩15秒了
I'm on your side, we have, like, 15 seconds left.
如果你赞同 为什么刚说是绿的
If you're on my side, why didn't you say green?
你比我聪明
You're smarter than me.
你肯定是对的啊
If you think it's green, it's green.
只剩10秒了
Ten seconds.
剪绿的
Cut the green wires!
收到
Got it!
同时剪
Simultaneously!
还有5秒
Five seconds.
准备好了吗
You ready?
任务完成得很好
Nice work.
我们该做的
It's what we do.
现在要说"过去"该做的了
Or did, I guess.
你感觉怎么样
How're you feeling? Much better.
好多了 霍恩医生及时给我注射解毒剂
Much better. Doctor Horne got me the antidote just in time.
那我们就放心了
That is a relief.
我知道这苦乐参半
I know this is bittersweet,
但艾薇是你们解决的最后一个案子了
but Ivy was your last loose end.
我希望你们能感到圆♥满♥
I hope you feel you've gotten some type of closure.
谢谢
Thank you.
你让我们
And for letting us...
把案子跟到了最后 完成遗憾
see this all the way through to the end.
不必客气
Of course.
你们都该为自己在这里的人生感到骄傲
You should all be very proud of the time you spent here.
你们的传奇将无人企及
The legacy you leave behind will not be matched.
无论是好是坏
For good... and bad.
感谢你们的奉献
We thank you for your service.
一切都结束了
Well... that's that.
这就是结局了
That's that.
过去这五年真不容易
It's been rough these last five years.
比想象中艰难太多了
Harder than it should've been.
有太多欢笑
So many ups...
有太多痛楚
so many downs.
如果没有你们俩 我都不可能活到现在
I wouldn't've survived if it wasn't for you two.
一样
Same.
没有你们 小爷照样潇洒
I would've been okay.
瑞奇
Rich...
怎么了 实话而已 我是打不死的小强
What? I'm being real, man, I'm a survivor.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
我也爱你
I love you too.
还有 你
And... you.
尽管不想承认
Somehow.
本来挺煽情 都被你毁了
Way to ruin a really nice moment.
-你还有脸说 -好吧
- Look who's talking. -Okay.
我特别爱你们俩
I love you both very much.
敬家人
To family.
敬家人
To family.
我是特别探员柯特·威勒
I'm Special Agent Kurt Weller.
我负责你的案件
I'm the lead agent on your case.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
还算好吧
I'm good, I think.
有点难过
Sad.
也很开心
Happy.
坐立不安
Anxious.
也如释重负
Relieved.
五味杂陈也正常
That sounds about right.
是时候走了 对吧
I guess it's time to go, huh?
谁说我们得安静度日
Who says we need to lead a quiet life?
什么
What?
时代广场
In Times Square,
你跟我说 你上次想安静度日的时候
you said to me, the last time you tried to lead a quiet life.
我们可以随心而活
Our life can be whatever we want.
是时候制♥造♥新的人生回忆了
It's time to go make some new memories.
幸福回忆
Some happier ones.
我们走吧
Let's move.
各位
All right, people,
终于查到乔纳森·布莱克和"女巫"的下落了
we finally have a location on Jonathan Black and La Hechicera.
准备好飞机
Warm up the jet.
昨天就该派小队到雅加达了
We'll need to get a team to Jakarta yesterday.
为什么会有这样的效果呢
Why do you think that happened?
-科学原理 -对
- Science? - Yes.
-柯特和简能收养这些孩子真好 -是啊
- So great that Kurt and Jane are fostering all of these kids. - Yeah.
我妈应该是想弥补之前的遗憾
I think my mom's been looking for kind of a do-over.
她以前是孤儿 日子很艰难
She had a rough go as an orphan.
而且你小时候被人从她身边夺走
Yeah, plus you being taken from her as a kid and all.
对 还有这一点
Right, plus that.
等下 这台机器能造金吗
Wait-- Wait, wait, the machine makes gold?
只是得先找到这台机器
We just have to find it first.
-就快找到了 -快了
- Yeah, we are so close. - So close.
我们在一个遗忘圣殿之下发现了一个秘密墓穴
We just discovered a secret tomb under a forgotten temple.
再来点星级土豆泥吗
More Robuchon potatoes?
-好啊 -必须的
- Yes, please. - Absolutely.
我都不知道还有呢
I did not know there were any left.
给我吧 过来
Let me take her. Come here. Yes.
我得去打个电♥话♥
I need to make a phone call.
我在查一个总裁的底
I'm vetting a CEO
我肯定他刚花钱打发走情妇了
who I am pretty sure just paid off his mistress.
塔莎·萨帕塔 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Tash Zapata, P.I.
罪恶永不眠啊
Crime never sleeps, does it, sweetie?
这小家伙也不睡啊
Neither does that one.
我已经哄了三个小时了
We're going on, like, three hours.
你想什么呢
What are you thinking?
我们真幸运
That we're lucky.
如今欢聚一堂 真是个奇迹
It's a miracle that we're all sitting here together.
走错一步
One wrong turn...
剪错炸♥弹♥一根线
cutting one wrong wire.
都可能以悲剧收场
Could've gone bad.
太多次意外
So many ways.
太多次虎口逃生
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表