剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
You're doing the right thing.
如果你可以保证瑞奇 萨帕塔和威勒
If you can guarantee that Rich, Zapata, and Weller
不会被送进监狱里
don't get thrown in a hole somewhere,
我可以承认一切
I'll confess to everything--
大停电事件 谋杀案 化学武器 所有的事
the blackout, the murders, chemical weapons, all of it.
好了 进去
Okay, go, go.
好 我可以用这台电脑
Okay. I can work with this.
我都快忘记这感觉了
Oh, I'd forgotten what it's like
每天用的电脑系统那么烂
to work on a system that doesn't suck.
-欢迎回家 -是啊
- Welcome home. - Yeah.
好 波士顿 我要细查玛德琳的指引者账号♥
All right, Boston, I will dig into Madeline's Beaconer account.
你盯着摄像头和通讯频道
You keep an eye on security cams and coms chatter.
了解 收到
Roger that. Copy, stat.
该死 这是伍兹探员发来的
Damn it. This is from Agent Woods.
他们把简带去会议室了
They got Jane in a conference room.
简要认罪了
She's about to confess.
她想要帮其他人顶罪
She's trying to take the fall for the others.
她不知道我们来这救大家了
She doesn't know we're here, trying to rescue everybody.
我觉得我可以入侵会议室的摄像头
I think I can get eyes in the conference room.
不
No!
不 她怎么可以相信这些人
No! How could she trust these people?
因为她觉得她已经别无选择了
'Cause she doesn't think she has a choice.
她一旦签了那玩意
The minute she signs that thing,
他们就会将所有人从这里带走
they're gonna haul everybody out of here.
我们就会失去解救他们的机会 我知道
We lose our chance to free them, I am aware of that.
我们只是还需要一点时间
We just need a little bit more time.
怎么样可以让简知道我们来了
How can we let Jane know we're here?
等等 简懂摩西密♥码♥吗
Wait. Does Jane know Morse Code?
当然了
Obviously.
对 这个问题太傻了
Right, yeah. It's a stupid question.
都好了
All set.
"我的名字是无名氏
"My name is Jane Doe,
也叫爱丽丝·克鲁格 或蕾米·布里格斯
AKA Alice Kruger, AKA Remi Briggs.
我是联调局的前咨♥询♥顾问
I'm a former consultant for the FBI,
但最近因国际恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为受到通缉"
but I am currently wanted for acts of international terrorism."
拖 延 时 间
S-t-a-l-l.
她没停下
She's not stopping.
她就要做出虚假供述
She's about to make a false confession
让所有人跟着倒霉了
that's gonna sink everybody.
你确定你黑进了摄像头的蓝牙吗
You sure you hacked into the camera's Bluetooth right?
给她一会儿 快点 简
Hey, just give her a second. Come on, Jane.
"几个月来 我一直在逃避
"For months, I have evaded capture
美国和欧洲当局的追捕"
by American and European authorities."
-注意到了 -太好了
- There it is! ?- Yes!
干得漂亮
?Good job.
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
全都有问题
Everything's wrong.
如果你想让我读这个故事
If you want me to read this fiction,
我需要的不只是你的承诺
I'm gonna need more than your word.
-把监控关了 -我就知道这是个错误
- Turn off the camera. - I knew this was a mistake.
无名氏女士 你现在没资格
Miss Doe, you're not really in a position
要求任何事情
to be demanding anything.
我想要个律师检查这份合同里的条约
I want an attorney to review the terms of this deal
我想让你在镜头前保证
and I want you on camera saying
当我被送去"私人看守所"时
that when I'm sent to a "private detention center,"
我队的其他成员被送去联邦监狱
the rest of my team gets sent to federal prison,
而不是像我这样的黑狱
not a black-site like me.
无名氏小姐 我就是律师
Miss Doe, I am an attorney.
我的当事人已经作出承诺
My client has given you her word.
这就是有法律效应的
That is a legally binding action.
这就是我的条件
Those are my terms.
行 我觉得这事可以商量
Fine. I think I can make those things happen.
-什么 你不是认真的吧 -这由不得你
- What? You can't seriously-- - It's not up to you.
我们会回来的 很快
We'll be back, and soon.
听着 我有几个问题要问嫌犯
Listen, I got a few questions for the suspect,
其中几个问题高于你的级别 所以
and a couple of 'em are above your pay grade, so...
我要上报一下
I'm gonna have to call this in.
你在干什么 他们能看到一切
What are you doing? They can see everything.
不会 我循环了监控 他们看不到我们
No, I looped the cameras. They can't see us.
-塔莎 -帕特森
- Tasha. ?- Patterson?
你是我见过最美的男人了
You are the most beautiful man I've ever seen.
好吧 这真是 好吧
Okay, that's-- uh, okay.
我们还有很多事情要做 我很抱歉
We-- We still have stuff to do. I'm sorry to...
艾弗琳
Afreen?
你从哪来的电击枪
Where did you get a stun gun?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 艾弗琳
Thank you, Afreen.
也谢谢你 女士
Thank you, too... ma'am.
瑞奇 是我
Rich, it's me.
波士顿
Boston?
不 是你别的朋友 能蠢到男扮女装帮你
No, your other friend stupid enough to do this for you.
说到这个 帕特森也在这里
Oh, speaking of which, Patterson's here too,
显然还活着
and still alive, uh, obviously.
我也好想你
I missed you too.
好了 我成功地延迟了守卫巡逻的时间表
Okay, I managed to delay the guard rotation schedule.
现在外面的走廊
The hall outside should be
应该有两分钟没人
clear for two minutes,
但我们得抓紧
but we gotta hurry.
-你是谁 -你说什么
- Who are you? ?- What's that?
"谢谢你救了我"
"Thank you for rescuing me"?
不客气
Uh, you're welcome.
很高兴看到你的态度还是没改善
Glad to see your attitude hasn't improved.
波士顿
Boston.
瑞奇
Hi, Rich.
答应我你不会再这么干了
Promise me you won't ever do that again.
-我答应你 -好
- Yeah, I promise. - ?Okay.
好吧 我很赞同大团圆 但我们还得
Okay, I'm all for nice reunions, but we still have to
把威勒从审讯室里就出来 所以
get to Weller's interrogation room, so...
嗯 我要回实验室
Yeah. I'm gonna go back to the lab.
晚点跟你们联♥系♥ 不过戴上这些耳机
I'll check in later, but here, take these earpieces.
好 我能循环威勒的监控
Okay, uh, I can loop in Weller's security camera.
糟了 这非常不妙
Oh, no. This is very not good.
我们现在要怎么到他身边去
How are we supposed to get to him now?
我有个办法
I know a way.
这么快就放弃第二人格了
Ditching the alter ego so soon?
要不了多久
It's only a matter of time
他们就会发现我们掉包了别人
before they realize we've sprung the others.
到那时 他们会去找唐和马克辛
At which point, they'll be looking for Don and Maxine.
而不是波士顿和帕特森
Not Boston and Patterson,
他俩不会在这栋楼里被抓
who wouldn't be caught dead in this building.
既然我在防火墙之后了
Now that I'm behind the firewall,
我只需要用冰淇淋的设备把玛德琳的IP
all I have to do is use Ice Cream's device and match Madeline's IP
与达布尔·赞通信的罪证联♥系♥起来
to her incriminating communications with the Dabbur Zann.
这要用多久时间
And that will take you exactly how long?
好好歇着吧 要挺久
Get cozy. It will take as long as it takes.
官方在布拉格一直找不到帕特森的尸体
Patterson's body was never recovered in Prague.
-不见残骸 不见尸体 什么也没有 -什么
- No remains, no corpse, nothing. - ?What?
-这怎么可能 -还有更坏的消息
- How in the hell did that happen? - It gets worse.
我们派去波士顿藏身之处的人
The men we sent to Boston's hideout
至今未归 也没上报
never came back or checked in.
局里的安保系统刚刚被黑了
And the building's security has just been breached.
安保被黑 你怎么不先说此事
Breached? You didn't want to lead with that?
这两个人刚刚进入了联调局大楼
These two people just gained access to our FBI offices.
等他们被发现时 他们已经进来了
By the time they were flagged, they were already in,
他们声称是某网站的安全顾问
and the security consultant site they claim to have worked for
但查无此人
has never heard of them.
凭空出现
It's like they don't exist.
知道他们是谁了
Oh, I think we know who they are.
查一下监控和审讯室
Check surveillance and interrogation.
-依旧安全 -很好
- Still secure. - ?Good.
不要节外生枝
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表