剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
and find us an answer.
等一等
Hold on a second.
-生气也没关系 -没有 我没事
- It's okay to be upset. - No, I'm fine, I'm fine.
-你确定 -是
- Are you? - Yeah.
你得知萨帕塔怀孕之后
I mean, you've been pretty different
整个人就很反常
since the news of little baby Zapata.
上网搜索马桶锁
Searching for toilet seat locks online, uh,
害怕利斯特菌
panicking about listeria.
利斯特菌是一种严重的疾病
Listeria is a serious disease.
我只是为了以防万一
I'm just-- I'm being attentive.
但是过于提心吊胆了
A little obsessively attentive.
我打算直接说出口了
I'm gonna put this out there.
你特别想要保护这个孩子
You are trying to be protective of the baby-to-be
因为你没能很好地保护你的家人
because you haven't been able to be protective of your own family.
这
That's...
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
想想你父亲在赫尔辛基发生的事
Look what happened to your father in Helsinki.
你没能让他远离危险
You weren't able to keep him out of harm's way.
我父亲没事
My dad is fine.
他聪明 而且足智多谋
He's brilliant. He's resourceful.
-他不是个腹中胎儿 -没错
- He's... not a fetus. - Yeah.
你不要再心理分♥析♥我了
So, if you could stop playing Freud for a minute,
让我好好琢磨一下线索
I would really like to focus on this clue.
抱歉 我只是想
Okay, sorry. Just trying to...
算了 说到线索
Never mind. Okay, right, the clue.
就是那条挂毯 还有什么提琴来着
Right, it's the tapestry and the-- the-- viola da Gaga?
古大提琴 一种老式大提琴
Da gamba, it's-- it's-- it's an old-school cello.
我注意到一种模式
So... I'm noticing a pattern here.
欧文的视频中
For Irving's video,
线索在音乐里 而不是他说的话
we were meant to focus on... the music, not the words.
还有保险箱 重点在上面的刻字 而不是内容物
With the safe, it was about the inscription and not its contents.
如果我们不该纠结于挂毯和古大提琴的实物
What if we're not meant to focus on a literal tapestry and viola?
而是它们的画呢
What if it's about a depiction of those things?
你是说静物画吗
You mean like a still life?
-他确实是个搞艺术的 -维梅尔
- I mean, he was an art guy. - Vermeer.
维梅尔 维梅尔 维梅尔
Vermeer, Vermeer, Vermeer!
他指的是维梅尔的《音乐会》
He's pointing us to "The Concert" by Vermeer,
加德纳的收藏中最有价值的一幅画
the most valuable item in the Gardner collection.
画上有挂毯和古大提琴吗
Okay, does it feature a-- a tapestry and a viola da gamba?
你自己看吧
Well... you tell me.
看起来就像画得很怪的吉他
Always looked like a weirdly drawn guitar.
快看 挂毯
Look. The tapestry.
红 金 蓝 就是这幅画了
Red, gold, blue. This is it.
等等 我们要找的就是加德纳的画
Wait a second. We're looking for the Gardner paintings.
这怎么反倒成了下一条线索了
Why would the next clue be the Gardner paintings?
也许我们的寻找也是线索的一部分
Maybe the fact that we're searching is part of the clue.
欧文的网站上有个搜索栏
Okay, so I saw a search bar on Irving's website.
我们输入画的名字
So, if we type in the name of the painting...
一个FTP网站
An FTP site.
"恭喜 你们获得了抢先三十分钟的机会
"Congratulations, you have won a thirty-minute head start.
全世界都会知道我是谁
The world will know who I was.
下一条线索将在半小时后发布在暗网上"
The next clue will be posted on the dark web in half an hour."
从什么时候开始计时 下一条线索是什么
Half an hour from when? What is the next clue?
不好
Oh, no.
大事不妙
No, no, no, no, no.
这是大量的高级三角函数和双曲线函数
This is... hours, maybe days
要几小时 甚至几天才计算得出来
of advanced trigonometric and hyperbolic functions.
我们得在这三十分钟里争分夺秒
I mean, we need every second of this head start.
否则就会失去对付玛德琳的确凿证据
Or we're gonna lose our smoking gun against Madeline.
这道题计算量极大
Okay, because this problem is massive
而且时间紧迫
and we're under a significant time crunch,
我需要你们一起来破解欧文的最新线索
I'm crowdsourcing Irving's latest clue.
你不是说你在脑子里就能算出数学题吗
What happened to "in my head, where math is done"?
请大家都用铅笔写出来 好让我检查
Please use pencil and show your work so I can check it.
也给斯文一支笔 他是物理学博士
Give one to Sven. He has a PhD in physics.
干我们这行比搞学术赚得多多了
This pays better than academia.
这话太扎心了
Oh, that's depressing.
你说得对
You're right.
我们不是这种人
This... isn't us.
为罪犯去偷赃物
We're stealing from criminals, for criminals.
那为什么还要这么做
Then why are we doing it?
因为我们别无选择
Because we don't have a choice.
如果要阻止玛德琳
If we want to stop Madeline--
不 我们不能一直告诉自己
No, we can't keep telling ourselves that it's...
我只想和你 和贝瑟妮一起享天伦之乐
I want nothing more than for us to be at home with Bethany.
你知道这点
You know that.
如果此刻在搭枕头堡垒 做煎饼该多好
I wish... we were building pillow forts, making pancakes right now,
而不是去欧洲"寻什么宝"
not on some scavenger hunt around Europe.
但我不愿意让我女儿
But I refuse to let my daughter grow up
在玛德琳·布尔克掌控的世界里长大
in a world controlled by Madeline Burke.
这不仅关乎我们
This... This isn't about us anymore.
还有其他所有人
It's about everyone else.
-关乎未来 -没错
- The future. - Yeah.
-瑞奇 把笔放下 -好吧
- Rich, pencils down. - All right.
我把我们的答案都输入了绘图程序
So I inputted all of our answers into my graphing program,
然后
and...
一无所获
I got a whole lot of nothing.
这家伙为什么不能直接留张地图
Why couldn't this guy just left a map
就像其他设计寻找遗产游戏的神经病一样
like every other maniac who devises a posthumous treasure hunt?
CAD
CAD.
你说我是无赖吗
Did you just call me a cad?
你是不是还想用手套扇我耳光
What's next, are you gonna slap me with your riding glove?
不不不 计算机辅助设计 简称CAD
No, no, no, no, no. Computer-Aided Design-- CAD.
好主意
Oh, that's a very good idea.
欧文以修复艺术品为生
Irving restored art for a living.
计算机辅助设计程序
And CAD is exactly the type of program
正是他这样的艺术从业者会用的
an artsy guy like him would use.
我把数据都输入CAD三维建模程序
Okay, so if I input all of our data into a CAD 3-D modeling program,
答案就显而易见了
I get a totally clear answer.
"神"勒个去
Holy hell.
不对 是神圣修道院
No, holy monastery.
是圣佛罗伦萨修道院
As in Saint Florence Monastery
-位于利默里克郡 在 -爱尔兰
- in County Limerick in... - Ireland.
没法等那对"夫妻档"了
We can't wait for Ink and Mumbles.
他说得没错 简和威勒已经向西走太远了
He's right. Jane and Weller are too far east.
有人可能会比我们先到那里
Somebody could beat us there.
那怎办 我们劫持一架飞机吗
So what, we hijack a plane?
我们没人能乘坐商业航♥班♥ 除非
None of us can board a commercial flight right now, so unless--
给我们弄架飞机
Get us a plane.
我已经给你们弄了一架了
I already got you one.
再给我们弄一架
So get us another one.
我是"飞机专业户"吗
What am I, made of planes?
你不是"欧洲版瑞奇·多特康"呢
I thought you were the Rich.Com of Europe.
不 就算要说
No, no, no, if anything,
也该说 你是"美国版冰激淋" 曾经是吧
you are the Ice Cream of the Americas, or you were.
那就证明 再给我们弄架飞机
So prove it. Get us a second plane.
给我40分钟
Give me 40 minutes.
国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问苏珊·沙阿死于家中
不到一小时前
Less than an hour ago,
国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问苏珊·沙阿
National Security Advisor Susan Shah
被发现死于其华盛顿特区的家中
was found dead in her D.C. home.
警♥察♥接到一条匿名...
Police responded to an anonymous...
你杀了她吗
You killed her?
别瞎说 我没杀任何人
Excuse me? I didn't kill anybody.
当局认为 与沙阿已结婚15年的丈夫
Authorities believe Shah's husband of 15 years
将其谋杀 皆因新闻曝光她涉嫌与一名
took her life after news broke about her alleged affair
沙阿的丈夫当场被捕
被指控为重要嫌犯
前实习生有染 且涉嫌巨额...
with a former intern and the substantial pay--
邻居声称在警♥察♥到来之前
听到喊叫声和枪声
干嘛 刚听到劲爆的地方呢
Hey, it was just gettin' good.
我说了 我会处理好
I told you I was handling it.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表