剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
national security advisor.
还是说你可能想去找布里安娜了
Or maybe you'd like to pay a visit to Briana?
不不不
No, no, no!
是那个事啊
Yeah, oh, that promise.
我没想到我们是在说 具体的...
I didn't know we were talking about, um, specific--
给你24小时把沙阿从
You have 24 hours to have Shah removed
副总统的最后人选中除掉 否则...
from the short list for the vice presidency, or...
他妈的
Oh, Studebaker! ?
听我说 我可以尽力去做
Listen to me, I-I can do what I can,
可你知道 她身上没什么把柄
but you know that there is nothing on her.
她非常干净
She is spotless.
那就给她泼点脏水
Dirty her up then.
等等 睁眼说谎话
Wait, wait, wait, just lie?
24小时... 局长
24 hours... Director.
我们知道谁手上没有这些画
All right, so we know who doesn't have the paintings.
母婴商城
"Buy Buy Baby"?
不是 我在给萨帕塔选东西呢
No, I'm looking up stuff for Zapata.
你清楚目前那胎儿
You know that kid's about the size
就是一颗树莓那么大 对吧
of a raspberry right now, right?
还要很久
I mean, it's gonna be a long time
她们才会需要...
before they need...
马桶垫锁 还要这玩意
Toilet seat locks, those are a thing?
我们不需要马上装
We don't need to install them right away.
算了 我刚说到
Anyway, as I was saying,
画无疑没在伊利亚手上
Ilya obviously doesn't have the paintings.
你是要通过排除法来找到那些画吗
You're going to find them by process of elimination?
不是 我在梳理情况
No, no, I-- I'm reviewing the facts.
好吧 情况一...
Okay, fact one--
画被从
the paintings were stolen
伊莎贝拉嘉纳艺术博物馆偷走了
from the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
时间是1990年3月18日
March 18, 1990.
别急
Okay, take it easy.
我们不用从最开头开始
We don't need to start from the very beginning.
-情况二... - 要不你索性别听我的
- Fact number two... - Or just ignore me.
-我完全没问题 -本联调局小组
- That's totally fine, too. - ...this very FBI team
追踪到一位哥伦比亚大学教授的房♥子...
tracked the paintings to a Columbia professor's house...
并把画偷了回来
and stole them back.
那一片附近有家特别棒的泽巴商店
Hey, there was a great Zabar's in that neighborhood,
-还记得吗 -瑞奇 别分心
- remember that? - Rich, focus!
我真想来块犹太馅饼啊
I mean, I would kill for a knish.
对不起 我觉得你有点暴躁
Excuse me, I think you're just a little testy
因为情况三 某位土耳其小胖子
because, fact number three, a certain Turkish dumpling
和他那位说话很冲 偶尔两人一起睡觉的小跟班
and his salty little sidekick that he occasionally sleeps with
骗过了联调局又把画偷走了
duped the FBI and stole them back.
天呐 太让人兴奋了
Oh, my God, that was exhilarating!
你拿到了吗
You got 'em?
天呐 我把画忘了 废话 我当然拿了
Oh, no, the paintings. Yes, I have them.
那可不是他们出彩的时候
Not their finest hour.
很好 瑞奇 你把画弄哪去了
Okay, so that's great, Rich. What did you do with them?
波士顿把它们卖♥♥了 然后又偷了回去
Boston sold them and then stole them right back.
太天才了
Well, that's genius.
能卖♥♥两次干什么就卖♥♥一次呢
Why sell once what you can sell twice?
那画现在在谁手上
Okay, so who has the paintings now?
莫伊·刘易斯 那个赌场大亨
Moe Lewis. The casino magnate.
波士顿利用了他的一家赌场里的
Boston figured out a mathematical flaw
数学漏洞
in one of his keno lounges,
为了不被打穿膝盖 作为补偿
and as a gift, he gave the paintings to Moe
他把那些画送给了莫伊
in exchange for not having his kneecaps broken.
所以 画在莫伊·刘易斯手上
So... Moe Lewis has them.
只能说曾经在他手上
Gonna say Moe had 'em.
莫伊三个月前被抢了
Moe got robbed about three months ago.
不是吧 波士顿干的吗
Oh, my God. Seriously? By Boston?
不是 波士顿没拿那些画 我确信
No, no, Boston doesn't have them, I'm sure of that.
很好 所以我们还是一无所知
Great, so we know absolutely nothing.
我有个推测
I got a theory.
莫伊认为是他的前任干的
Moe assumed that his ex ripped him off.
他们当时离婚离得很不愉快
They were going through a hellish divorce.
婚前协议很重要啊 同志们
Prenup, people.
所以是他前妻拿了画
So his ex has them?
不是 莫伊当时被愤怒和巨额诉讼费蒙蔽
No, Moe was blinded by rage and legal fees.
我觉得是他的藏品修复师干的
I think his art restorer nabbed 'em.
那家伙在画丢失的时候
Guy would've had access to his galleries
正好可以接触到他的收藏
right around the same time that the paintings went missing.
他叫欧文什么来着
His name was Irving... something.
萨顿
Sutton.
欧文·萨顿 就是他
Irving Sutton! Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-你怎么知道的 -他是一名中等的雇佣杀手
- How'd you know that? - He was a middling hit man for hire
经常在杀人之后毁尸灭迹
who burnt out after killing quite a few people.
然后他重新专注于把自己培养成
Then he refocused his rather serious OCD
地下世界最出色的艺术品修复师
on becoming the underworld's greatest art restorer.
其实现在想想 他之前一直对
Actually, come to think of it, he used to bug Boston
波士顿对加德纳画的评价有微词
all the time for private viewings of the Gardner paintings.
这绝对不是巧合
Well, that can't be a coincidence.
好的 看来欧文住在
All right, so looks like Irving is living in...
意大利的卢卡
Lucca, Italy.
太好了 我们派高手去找他
Great! We'll send the tough ones.
比起身手 我的脑子更厉害 但是...
Wow, I'm more brilliant than tough, but...
对了 我是说简和威勒
By that, I would mean Jane and Weller.
他们可以坐我的飞机
They can take my jet.
意大利
不敢相信我们竟然这么做
I can't believe we're doing this--
入室抢窃啊
breaking and entering to steal.
听着 瑞奇觉得画基本不可能
Look, Rich thinks there's about a 0% chance
放在这里
the paintings are in here.
我们只需要让欧文开口就行
All we gotta do is get Irving to talk.
听起来他在家
sounds like he's home.
记住 这家伙是个职业杀手
Remember, this guy is a contract killer.
行动吧
Good?
欧文·萨顿 我们只想谈谈
Irving Sutton? We just want to talk.
把手放在我们能看到的地方 先生
Keep your hands where we can see them, sir.
你们是谁
Who are you?
军情六处还是国际刑♥警♥
MI6? Interpol?
我们不是来逮铺你的
We're not here to arrest you.
那你们想干什么
Then what do you want?
手举起来
Hands now!
加德纳的画作在哪
Where are the Gardner paintings?
你们怎么知道是我拿的
How did you know it was me?
你们怎么...
How did you...?
我们现在该怎么找画
How are we gonna find the paintings now?
盲点
第五季 第六集
没有吗
Nothing?
加德纳的画不在这
The Gardner paintings aren't here.
你们先赶紧离开那里
Just get out of there, okay?
找找床下面或者别的位置
Check under the bed or something.
欧文死了 画也没着落
No Irving and no paintings.
是没找到 但是冷静 冷静
No paintings, yes. Take it easy, Patty Panic.
对 多想想玛德琳
Yeah, try and keep your eyes on Madeline.
我们怎么知道他把画藏哪里了
So how are we gonna figure out where he stashed these things?
很不幸 欧文没有留下任何线索
Unfortunately, Irving didn't leave any leads
也没跟任何人说过
or anyone to talk to.
他是典型的艺术派隐居者
He's your typical artsy recluse--
单身 没有子女 不上网
unmarried, childless, zero online presence.
不上公共网络而已
Zero public online presence.
他在暗网上有个网站
He's got a site on the dark web.
你能不能早点说
Well, that would have been really nice to know.
我真是服了
Just-- oh, my God.
我以为这种事情无关紧要
Well, I doubt it'll be much help.
欧文刚刚发布了消息
Oh, Irving just posted.
如果你们在看这个视频
If you're watching this recording,
我已经死了
I've sadly passed away.
那些就是加德纳的画
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表