剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
The world's on freakin' fire,
而你们却都跑来这里...
and you're all here comparing the...
来攀比你们的捐赠大小
sizes of your endowments!
来吧 你们要逮捕的是一名科学家
Yeah, so you're gonna arrest a scientist.
等着在头版头条上看新闻吧
Wait'll you see that in the headlines.
大家都没事了 我们让奈伊博士喘口气
Okay, everyone, let's give Dr. Nye some space.
我的论♥坛♥ 由我来决定
My forum, my decision
该如何款待我们的特殊来宾
what happens to our very special guest.
请你...来我的办公室
Please... come to my office.
我们可以好好聊聊我们如何能更好地
Let's talk about how we can better address
解决某些问题
certain, uh, issues.
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
还有 如果你们想要抑制气候变化
Yeah, if you want to affect change,
就必须行动起来
you gotta do more than talk about it, people!
别再坐私人飞机了
No more private planes.
做得好 爸爸
Good job, Dad.
-进来 -冷静冷静
- Come here! - Okay, okay.
别动 别动
Ooh! Don't move, don't move.
我也很高兴见到你 柯特
Good to see you, too, Kurt.
好了 没有窃听器
Okay, no bugs.
你怎么会到这里来演讲的
How did you get a speech here anyway?
我在这个领域里很有名的好不好
I'm very respected in my field!
问题是 你们俩为什么会在这里
The question is, what are you two doing here?
你们知不知道就戴着一顶假发
You know how dangerous it is for you to be in this building
打扮成这样潜进这里
protected by nothing but a wig and...
到底有多危险
whatever's going on with this situation?
为了验证你是否可信 还是值得冒险的
It's worth it to see if you can be trusted.
怎么 我都为你们做了这么多事情了
Why, you don't know if you can trust me
你们还不肯相信我吗
after all the things I've done for you?
威勒 帕特森
Weller, Patterson.
没发现异常安保行动
No unusual security activity.
看来维茨应该没有泄露这次会面
It looks like Weitz kept this meeting to himself.
这是好事
That's a good sign.
但是我们还需要更多证据
But we need more.
再查一查
Dig deeper.
时代广场的画眉图案
That blackbird tattoo in Times Square.
是你干的吗
That was you?
我倒想呢
No, I wish.
那是更深层次的抵♥制♥
That was some next-level resisting.
我比较适合
I'm more of a, uh, "Change hearts and minds
"从内而外改变思维"的方式
from the inside" type of guy.
你把瑞奇送到黑狱的时候
Whose heart and mind did you change
改变谁的思维了
when you sent Rich to a blacksite?
我知道情况不太乐观
Okay, I know that looks bad.
是挺糟糕的
And is bad.
我不知道他们会把他带到那里去
I didn't know they were gonna send him there.
真的 我以为他们就是把他
Really, I just thought they were gonna put him
在拘留室里关上几个小时
in a holding cell for a couple of hours
还以为我们可以像以前一样
until we, you know, did the usual thing,
在最后关键时刻力挽狂澜
when we save the day at the last minute.
当我知道他们带瑞奇去的地方
When I think about where they took Rich...
以及中情局对他的所作所为之后
and what the CIA must have done to him...
明白是我害了他
and that I put him there.
他不应该遭受这些 都是我的错
He didn't deserve that. That's on me.
求求你们一定告诉他 我很抱歉
You gotta tell him, please, that I am sorry.
你怎么想
What do you think?
这个人是个政♥治♥家
The guy's a politician.
说服别人相信他
He gets paid to make people believe
就是他的本职工作
whatever he says.
柯特 帕特森
Kurt, Patterson...
相信你们的直觉
go with your gut.
瑞奇被中情局逮捕之前 藏下了多米尼克的手♥机♥
Rich hid Dominic's phone before the CIA took him.
我们要你帮忙找到它
We need you... to retrieve it.
如果我可以破解密♥码♥ 这个手♥机♥
If I can crack its encryption, it could be the one thing
就是扳倒玛德琳并送她回监狱的唯一证据
to take down Madeline and put her back in prison.
同时也能为我们洗清罪名
And clear our names.
我知道这件事对你们来说很困难
I know things must have been rough for you,
但是对我来说也不容易
but they're not exactly a picnic for me, either.
玛德琳掌管着联调局
Madeline is running the F.B.I.
就像是漫展上的反派人物
like it's Orwell Night at Comic-Con.
她就是《星球大战》里的维达
She's like Vader if every scene was--
行了行了 玛德琳是个坏人
Okay, okay, we get it. Madeline is bad.
我们都知道
We know this.
我的意思是 她绝对有所企图
I'm just saying she is up to something,
不管她的目的是什么 一定非常可怕
and whatever it is, it's something big.
她刚组建了一支私人雇佣军
She just brought in an army of private contractors
由一个叫艾薇·桑兹的神秘女人领导
headed up by some mysterious woman named Ivy Sands.
塔莎 查一下这个叫艾薇的
Tasha, can you look into this Ivy person?
好的
On it!
她派两名雇佣兵跟着我
I got two of her mercs with me right now
作为我的"安保人员" 我这么说吧
as my "Security detail"-- let me tell you something,
我一点儿都没觉得安全
they don't make me feel very secure.
所以如果能扳倒玛德琳的手♥机♥出现了
So if this phone leads to Madeline getting brought down,
我也很想拿到
then I want it just as bad as you do.
手♥机♥在哪
Where is it?
地下室的一个通风管道里
A vent in the sub-basement.
通风管道
Did you say a vent?
怎么了 有什么问题吗
Why? Is that a problem?
空气循环系统的工人们
There's an HVAC crew
这周在清理楼里的所有灰尘
cleaning out all the duct work in the building this week.
他们现在就在作业
They're doing it right now.
等我回去的时候
If I wait till I get back,
他们肯定发现手♥机♥了
then they'll have swept up the phone.
你是联调局的领导
You're the head of the F.B.I.
为什么你不叫停这次保养工作
Why don't you just cancel the maintenance work?
我为了清理灰尘的事情
Just a quick call from Helsinki
大老远从赫尔辛基打电♥话♥过去
to micromanage the duct work.
玛德琳真是一点也不会怀疑呢
Madeline won't find that suspicious at all.
但是
but...
还有一个我们可以信任的人
there is somebody that we can trust.
这个人的身心已经被我掌控了
Somebody whose hearts and minds I have already gotten to.
纽约现在还是大早上
It-- It's still early morning in New York.
如果她打车去上班
If she takes a cab to work,
我们可以黑进后排的显示屏
we can hijack the screen in the back.
可她走路上班 再想想 我们...
She walks to the office. Uh, think. What do we--
你们知道艾弗琳的爱好吗
What do we know about Afreen's habits?
她很擅长 很擅长唱歌♥
Uh, she's good-- well, pretty good at karaoke.
她喜欢喝咖啡
She's a coffee drinker.
看到了吧 这就是在职场搞小团体的坏处
See, this is what happens when you get all cliquey
你不了解自己的同事
at the office, and then you don't get to know
等到哪天你亡命天涯的时候
your coworkers, and then it bites you in the ass one day
就后悔莫及没人帮忙
when you're a fugitive from justice,
你还只知道人家喜欢喝咖啡
and the only thing you know about them is they drink coffee.
等等 或许还真的有用
Well... hold on. That might be useful.
我没看出哪里有用
I mean, I don't see how.
她上班路上
On her way into work,
我知道她会从最爱的咖啡馆预订咖啡
I know that she has a mobile order waiting for her at her favorite place.
手♥机♥订单 我能黑进去吗
A mobile order? As in something I can hack?
那个地方叫什么来着
Ah, what is the name of that place?
是个咖啡烂梗
It's like a bad coffee pun.
"我行我素浓咖啡" "马克杯罪犯头像"
Uh, Espresso Yourself, Mug Shots.
"咖啡宅"
Uh, Java the Hut?
"哭我一河茶" "你的苏门答腊"
Chai Me a River? Ooh, What Sumatra You?
"研磨"之父
Father of the Grind.
没错 就是这家
Yes, yes, yes, that's the one!
你要"黑进"一杯咖啡
So you're gonna hack a cup of coffee?
差不多 他们会在预订咖啡上贴二维码
Sort of-- they put a QR code on every print-to-order label.
我会更改二维码 当艾弗琳扫描时
I'm gonna change the code, and then when Afreen scans it,
页面会跳转到一个加密FTP网站
she'll be directed to a secure FTP site
上面会有指示
with instructions on what to do next.
她会扫描二维码是因为
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表