剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
You know, there's been a shortage.
对 没错
Yeah... yeah.
我继续检查它们吧
I was just back here checking on them.
起飞时所有东西都移位了
Everything shifts during takeoff.
知道吗
You know?
不 那些不是疫苗
No, those aren't the vaccines.
被你发现了
Caught me.
我知道那些不是疫苗
I know those aren't the vaccines.
实话告诉你 我不喜欢坐飞机
Tell you the truth, I really don't like flying.
但别告诉其他人 好吗
But don't tell anyone, okay?
我得维护自己的名声
I have a reputation to protect.
你就放心吧
Hey... your secret's safe with me.
匈牙利
好了 我们要找
Okay, we're looking
很保温的保温箱
for heavily insulated containers
那样能抵御极端温度
that can protect against extreme temperatures.
足够大 能装下六个容器罐
Something big enough to hold six canisters.
我想我找到了
I think I found 'em.
简 保持呼吸
Hey, Jane. Just breathe.
我们每次带一个容器罐出去
We'll take this one canister at a time.
嗯 好的
Yeah... right.
我们开始吧
Let's get to work.
我妈上了医学院却从没当过医生
My mother went to med school but she never practiced.
我猜我只是想捡起我妈未完成的事业
I guess I just wanted to pick up where she left off,
帮助他人 而且环球医生合作组织
to help people, and the Global Doctors Co-op
似乎是这么做的最佳途径
seemed like the best way to do that.
听起来很崇高
Sounds pretty noble.
我只是厌倦了医院政♥治♥
I just got sick of hospital politics.
你不用觉得得为了我呆在这里
Don't feel like you have to stay here on my account.
我觉得我在阿勒坡没见过你
I don't think I met you in Aleppo.
我都要疯了
It's gonna drive me nuts.
也许我们是在晚会上见过
Maybe we met at a function?
我母亲会组织很多...
My mother organizes a lot of...
天呐 你是...
Oh, my God. You're...
听我说
Listen to me.
我不想伤害你 我只想谈谈
I don't wanna hurt you, I just wanna talk.
给我两分钟解释发生了什么
Give me two minutes to explain what's going on.
这牵涉到你母亲
It involves your mother.
你不会喜欢我告诉你的事
You're not gonna like what I'm about to tell you.
但听我说完 好吗
But just hear me out. Okay?
欢迎回来
Hey. Welcome back.
有萨帕塔的消息吗
Yeah. Any word on Zapata?
有什么进展吗 发生了什么
What's the latest? What's happening?
我不喜欢这种一无所知的感觉
I don't like being out of the loop.
我一般都是参与其中的人
I'm more of an in-the-loop guy.
不然我会出现"错失恐惧症" 我会失控
Otherwise, I start to get FOMO and I start to spin out,
所以我现在才说个没完
and that's why I can't stop talking right now, you know?
好吧
Okay.
无线电一直没动静
It-- it's been radio silent,
不过我也在追踪航♥班♥信息
but I have been tracking the plane.
飞机应该马上就要降落在约旦了
It should be landing in Jordan soon.
约旦 好 我马上想办法让她安全回来
Jordan, okay. I will get to work on trying to get her a safe way home.
帕特森 追踪器都安好了
Patterson, trackers are set.
很好 追踪器就位了 信♥号♥♥L216
Okay, tracker's in place, Case L216.
你收到信♥号♥♥了吗
Are you getting a reading?
收到了 非常清楚 干得漂亮
Uh, yeah, loud and clear. Nice work.
好了 还有四个要装
All right. Four more to go.
柯特 别动
Kurt, don't move.
刚刚发生什么了
What just happened?
遇到麻烦了
We might have a problem.
不不不
No... no, no, no, no.
简 没事
Jane, it's okay.
还没浸透呢
It hasn't soaked through yet, all right?
也就是说我还没有接触到ZIP
So, the ZIP hasn't touched me.
好吧 先脱下你的外套
Okay... okay, let's... let's get your jacket off
确保药物不会渗入你的皮肤
and make sure it doesn't soak into your skin.
好了
Okay.
非常对不起
I'm so sorry.
我还以为我已经找到了...
I thought... I thought I found the...
没关系 你没做错什么
It's okay, you did everything right.
密封垫应该还在 可能是阀门出了问题
That seal should have held, so that valve must be faulty.
好吧
Okay.
我没事 别担心
I'm okay. All right?
我们继续吧
Let's finish this.
好
Yeah.
让我先搞清楚
Let me get this straight.
你想让我相信 我妈陷害了你们所有人
You expect me to believe that my mother framed you all
而且目前正和一个国际恐怖组织合作
and is currently working with an international terror organization?
我知道信息量有点大 但我说的是实话
I know it's a lot to take in, but I'm telling the truth.
她可是联邦执法部门局长
She is the Director of Federal Law Enforcement.
她负责保障国♥家♥安♥全♥
She's in charge of national security.
她为什么要和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥合作
Why would she be working with terrorists?
替她干一些没法指使联调局干的不法勾当
To do the kind of illegal, immoral things she can't make the FBI do,
比如说追杀我和我的队员
like hunt down me and my team,
除掉所有妨碍到她的人
kill the people who get in their way.
她如今还让你为达布尔·赞做事
And now she has you working with the Dabbur Zann, too.
你以为保护这批货物的都是什么人
Who do you think is guarding this cargo?
她的安全顾问
Her security consultants.
他们是来保护我
They're here to protect me
并且护送这批药物去该去的地方
and get this medicine where it needs to go.
她是利用你帮她运毒
She's using you as a drug mule.
不是这样
No, it's not like that.
除了美国 这种药物在全世界都合法
This medication is approved everywhere but the U.S., all right?
她只是想了一个免去各种手续的办法
She just needed a way around the red tape.
这事确实不完全合法 但这是为了造福更多人
And yeah, it's not strictly legal, but it's for the greater good.
这批药就是泽塔互作蛋白
This is Zeta Interacting Protein.
看来你也听说过ZIP
So you've heard of ZIP.
那你就该知道为什么这药被禁了
So you know why it's been banned.
这事并不是为了省去麻烦的手续
This is not about getting around some bureaucratic tape.
这是一种会摧毁人记忆的药
This is a drug that destroys people's memories,
你妈打算使用这种药
and your mother intends to use it.
她不会那么做
She wouldn't do that.
她是不好惹 但她不是一个坏人
She has her troubles, but she's not a bad person.
那你就打开 自己亲眼看看
Then open it up. See for yourself.
没有这个必要
I don't need to.
她是我妈 我相信她
She's my mother. I trust her.
但问题在于 我觉得你不相信她 格雷戈
That is the thing. I don't think you do, Greg.
你心底也知道我说的是事实
I think there's a part of you that knows I'm telling the truth.
贝瑟妮长得很像你
Bethany looks just like you.
不过她的眼睛随柯特
Although she does have Kurt's eyes.
对孩子来说 这几年可是她成长的关键期
These are such formative years in a child's life.
跟她分开一定很难受
It must be very hard to be apart.
我还是不会改变主意
My answer's not gonna change.
再说 就算我想帮你
Besides, even if I wanted to help you,
我也不知道他们在哪
I don't know where they are.
她最近刚过完生日吧
She's had a birthday recently, hasn't she?
她今年几岁了 有四岁了吧
What would she be now, about four?
我大儿子是名医生
My eldest is a doctor, you know.
全球各地地跑 帮助有需要的人
Travels the globe helping people in need.
真给我争气
I'm so proud.
但身为一名母亲 我也担心他
But you know, I'm the mother, I worry.
这年头 世界危险着呢
It's a dangerous world out there.
她安全吗
Is she safe?
她很安全
She's safe.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我可以带她来见你
I could bring her to you.
我可以给你们俩安排保镖
I could give you both protective details.
我已经牺牲了一切 只为不把女儿牵连进来
I have sacrificed everything to keep my daughter out of this,
但你却公然把我拖下水
and you have dragged me into the open.
我现在就是个靶子
I am a target now.
这就是你的目的吧
Right, that was the point, wasn't it?
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表