剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
只能退而求其次 带只手来
I brought you the next best thing.
把头颅带来 才是只能退而求其次
Well, his head would have been the next best thing,
但这也行
but this is cool too, I guess,
除非你在撒谎 这不是
unless of course you're lying and it's not--
瞧瞧
Look at that.
是他 完全验证了
It's him! Totally verified.
你们可以走了 真有意思
You're free to go. This was fun.
回见 肖
See ya around, Sho.
既然你们干黑活了
Now that you're operating in the black,
想再来一单吗
you want another job?
-不用了 谢谢 -你说什么
- No, thanks. - Sorry, what?
你们这么清高 "高"得我都听不清了
I can't hear you all the way up there on your high horse!
我一开始也是有良知的人
See, I started off with a moral code too, you know?
走上这条路 堕落就不远了
This life catches up to you sooner or later.
只是早晚而已
Only question is... when.
你怎么让他们逃走了
How could you let them escape?
都抓到他们了
You had them!
黑狱里发生什么事了
What happened at the blacksite?
中情局否认黑牢遭遇攻击
The CIA has disavowed any knowledge of a breach,
但玛德琳看上去很不开心
but Madeline does not look happy.
我觉得小队把瑞奇救出逃走了
Makes me think that the team got away... with Rich.
现在怎么办
So what happens now?
我们干扰调查行动
Now, we interfere with the investigation.
务必不让任何线索追踪到小队
We make sure nothing leads back to the team.
这就是行动计划 艾弗琳
We're doing it, Afreen.
我们是反抗军
We are the resistance.
小队是进攻 我们是防守
The team is the offense, we're the defense.
我好几个月没这么充满希望了
I haven't felt this hopeful in months.
玛德琳没她想象中那么能呼风唤雨
Madeline doesn't have the control she thinks she has.
我们一定会赢
We are gonna win this thing.
-哪里需要我们 -整个部门
- Where do you want us? - Everywhere.
不好意思 这是谁
Sorry, who is this?
我能信任的人
Someone I can trust.
她会找到你的朋友们
She's gonna find your friends.
柯特·威勒 简·无名氏
联调局探员帕特森 娜塔莎·萨帕塔
我真高兴你没事
I'm so glad you're all right.
我也是
You too.
里德呢
Where's Reade?
他还有其它任务吗
Is he workin' on another part of the rescue?
还是被困在别的国家了
Or is, uh... is he stuck in another country?
他会过来吧
I mean, he's coming, right?
他不会来了
He's not coming.
-别激动 -淡定
- Easy! u202d- Relax.
以后都要这样了吗
Oh, is this how it's gonna be from now on?
你俩偷偷摸摸地亲热
The two of you just sneaking off to do it all the time?
听不懂你说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我刚才在刷牙
I was brushing my teeth.
既然我醒了
Well, now that I'm awake,
我要去找我老婆了
I'm gonna go and find my wife.
-喂 -听我说 是我
- Hello? - u202dListen to me, it's me.
玛德琳获悉你们的下落了 她下令恐袭了
Madeline knows where you are. She's ordered a drone strike.
赶紧去地下
Get underground now!
不
No!
柯特
Kurt!
怎么
What--
你还好吗
Are you okay?
好像断了几根肋骨 但我没事
I think I've broken some ribs, but I'm okay.
那其他人
Is-- is anyone else...
我能看见帕特森
I can see Patterson.
她好像昏过去了 我把她拖出来
I think she's unconscious. I'm gonna dig her out!
好 我来帮忙
Okay. I'm coming to help.
别 简 别下来
Don't! Jane, don't.
如果再坍塌 我就没空间了
If it shifts again, I won't have any room.
我需要所有能用的空间
I need all the room I can get.
萨帕塔呢
Where's Zapata?
她被压在我下面
She-- she's pinned underneath me.
但重物压得她无法呼吸
She can't breathe underneath the weight.
你还好吗
You okay? u202d
-我们得离开这里 -好
- We gotta get out of here. u202d- Okay.
-我们得救他们出来 -坚持住
- We gotta get 'em out! u202d- Hold on.
别慌
Okay... stay cool...
我把她拖出来
I'm gonna dig her out.
不
No!
我会撑起重物
I'm gonna lift up so--
让塔莎出来
so Tasha can get out.
你撑不了 太重了
You can't lift it. It's too much weight.
柯特 没时间了 我
Kurt, there's no time. I--
-里德 -我能撑起来 只是持续不了
- Reade! - I can lift it, I just can't hold--
持续不了多久
I just can't hold it.
-不 -柯特 听我说
- No! u202d- Kurt, listen.
听着 我会撑起重物
Listen, I'm gonna lift up.
撑起瞬间
u202dSoon as I can,
你就把塔莎拖出去
you're gonna pull Tasha clear, okay?
好
Okay.
我们会救你出去
We're gonna save you, okay?
有我呢
Okay, I got you, all right?
准备好了吗
You ready?
放开我 放开我
Let go of me. Let go of me!
放手 里德
Let go! Reade!
塔莎
Hey, Tasha.
坚持住
Hi... hang on.
我动不了 我...
I can't move. I...
我会救你出去
I'm gonna get you out of here.
你得走了
You gotta go.
趁还没完全塌陷 赶紧走
Go before it all caves in.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
你得走 必须走
You gotta. You gotta go.
你得... 柯特
You gotta... Kurt!
我知道
I-I know.
塔莎 我们得走了
Tasha, we gotta go.
别这样
Come on.
-别这样 -塔莎
- Come on! -u202d Tasha!
直到生死将我们分离
To the end, right?
不
No...
这就是结局了 亲爱的
This is it, babe.
我不会离开你
I'm not leaving you.
你不会
u202dY-You're not.
我会活在你心里
You've got me.
永远活在你心里
Always.
你也在我心里
And I-- I've got you.
你也在我心里
I got... I got you.
塔莎 塔莎
Tasha! Tasha!
该走了
It's time.
塔莎 走了
Tasha, come on!
帕特森 快点
Patterson! Come on!
里德竟然真的离世了
I can't believe Reade's actually gone.
他本来不用死
He didn't need to die.
这都怪我们
It's on us.
当初就不该执行最后那次冰岛行动
Yeah, we never should've run that last OP in Iceland.
如果听我的话 及时收手逃亡
If we had cut and run like I wanted, right?
算了
Whatever.
都不重要了
Doesn't matter now.
里德当时不想那样
That's not what Reade wanted.
他不想放弃逃跑
He didn't want to cut and run.
他想解决此事
He wanted to fix this.
重新归岗 为我们正名
Get our jobs back, clear our names.
不
No.
那是你想要的 柯特
That's what you wanted, Kurt.
而我只想结束这一切
And I just want to be done!
我们救回了瑞奇 也活了下来
We got Rich back, we survived.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表