剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Who's dead?
这是什么套路
Exc-- excuse me.
我是联调局局长 马修·维茨
Matthew Weitz, Director of the FBI.
我不是你想推就能推
Maybe don't push me.
你取消了今天接下来的行程
You cleared your calendar for the rest of the day.
因为我要去华府
Yeah, because I am on my way to D.C.
通知所有被玛德琳要挟的人
to let everyone who Madeline was blackmailing know that
他们不用再受制于她了
they no longer have to do her bidding.
真会编
Funny.
我是眼瞎没看见航♥班♥记录吗
I missed the travel memo on that.
登记有问题 先告辞了
Yeah, well, you know how paperwork is, excuse me.
如果我不了解你
If I didn't know any better,
我还会以为你不再受制于玛德琳了
I'd think now that Madeline's leverage on you is gone,
你这是跑路呢
you're running,
像个怂包一样
like a coward.
因为她如今没法逮捕你了
Because now that she can't arrest you,
你怕她会杀了你
you're afraid she's going to kill you.
还好你了解我不是这种人
Yeah, well, good thing you know better.
告辞
Excuse me.
小队至今还生死未卜
The team is still out there.
你不能弃他们于不顾
You can't just abandon them.
跟玛德琳对着干 要么被抓进牢里 要么被♥干♥掉
Look, with Madeline, you either end up in prison or in the grave.
而我只是让她没法抓我坐牢了
I only took care of one of those things.
我也是迫不得已
I gotta do what I gotta do.
不 你选择自保
No. You are choosing to do this.
你选择跑路
You are choosing to run.
我之前还希望是我小人之心度你君子之腹
I really hoped that I was wrong about you.
恭喜 维茨局长
Congratulations, Director Weitz.
你刚立下了大功
You just made the arrest of the century.
女士们先生们 大家注意一下
Ladies and gentlemen, your attention, please.
你们都表现得很棒
You all did excellent work.
这是团队功劳
This was a real team effort.
我们成功抓捕了他们所有人
We managed to arrest all of them,
除了帕特森
save for Patterson.
没抓到帕特森吗
So Patterson is still out there?
可以这么说
In a matter of speaking, yes.
捷克警方目前应该正给她收尸呢
The Czech authorities should be collecting her remains about now.
你们做好准备进行尸检结果分♥析♥吧
So I'd like you to prepare the lab for a post-mortem analysis.
大家继续
Carry on.
你对自己亲骨肉用了ZIP吗
You zipped your own child?
这样做值得吗
Was it worth it?
博克局长
Director Burke?
你可以进去了
We're ready for you.
大家好 感谢前来
Hello, thank you all for coming.
经过几个月全球执法机构的通力合作
After months of coordinated efforts by law enforcement agencies across the globe,
我很荣幸宣布
I am happy to report that
那几个联调局叛变探员 即袭击"空军一号♥"
the rogue FBI agents responsible for the attack on Air Force One,
袭击电网系统
the attack on our power grid,
多次恐袭美国市民 罄竹难书的叛变探员
and attacks on American citizens too numerous to mention,
终于被捕
have finally been arrested.
这几个逃犯在布拉格安全屋被捕
The fugitives were apprehended at a safe house in Prague.
其中四个顺利被捕
Four of the five were taken without incident.
第五个逃犯以死反抗 命丧黄泉
A fifth chose to take her own life rather than be captured.
追捕结束
The hunt is over.
他们的恐袭阴谋已被扼杀
Their campaign of terror has ended.
如今美国又重见天明
Today is a new day in America.
变得更光明
A brighter day,
更美好 更安全
a better day, a safer day.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表