剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
想杀他的人多着呢
for a lot of reasons.
他的手被砍掉了
His hand was cut off.
好吧 那肯定是冲我们来的了
Oh, yeah, that's definitely about us.
玛德琳在向我们传达一个信息
Madeline is sending us a message.
告诉我们她查到苏了
She wanted us to know that she found Sho.
下一步就是我们
And that we're next.
我们在被追捕...
We're being hunted...
而这个猎手非常非常厉害
and the hunter is very, very good.
如果你是来警告我检查手♥机♥的事
If you're here to warn me about the phone check,
已经太迟了
you're too late.
过来
Come here.
干什么
What?
好...
All right...
等等 你怀疑维修部的人在监视我们吗
Wait, you think maintenance is spying on us now?
我不知道我该怀疑什么
I don't know what my thoughts think.
他们不是在找告密者 他们找的就是我们
They're not looking for leaks, they're looking for us.
我们需要帮助... 我们没办法
And we need help-- we can't be doing
独自进行这抵抗行动
this resistance thing alone.
布里安娜怎么样
What about Briana?
她以前很崇拜威勒的团队
She used to worship Weller's team.
玛德琳好像挺信任她
Madeline seems to trust her.
我觉得肯定不行
Yeah, that's a big no for me.
什么 你俩不是好得不行的朋友吗
What? Well, I thought you guys were BFFs.
你们在圣诞派对的卡拉OK上大放异彩啊
You killed it at karaoke at the Christmas party.
现在她有点不太对
Well, there's something off about her now.
好像玛德琳钻进了她的脑子里
It's like Madeline's burrowed into her head.
听着 抵抗行动这件事来说
Look, when it comes to the resistance,
我们就得靠自己
we are on our own.
实际上 在未来48小时里你得靠自己了
Actually, for the next 48 hours, you're on your own.
我得去发表个很重要的演说
I got a pretty big speech to give.
守住阵地
Hold down the fort.
我们捋清楚
Okay, just so we're clear
到底发生了什么 苏没被逮捕
on what exactly transpired, Sho was not arrested,
他不是因为拒捕而被杀
he was not killed trying to evade capture.
他是被残忍♥暗♥杀♥的
He was assassinated. In cold blood.
如果我们被玛德琳的爪牙发现
Now, if any of Madeline's cohorts find us,
同样不会有审判
there will be no trial,
不会有保持沉默的权利
there will be no right to remain silent.
不会有《法律与秩序》里那著名的声音
There will be no "Law & Order" khung-khung sound.
我们明白 知道他们是怎么找到他的吗
We get it. Any idea how they found him?
不 但考虑到苏
No, but considering
这么个小心谨慎的人 至少曾经是
how careful Sho is, was,
我们得重新审视... 所有的一切
we have to rethink... everything.
对 同一种通讯方法不能用两次
Yeah, no method of communication can be used twice,
避免不必要的闲扯 即便是
no unnecessary chatter, and even things
我们曾视为安全的东西现在也不再安全了
we thought were safe aren't safe anymore.
我们完全进入到"阅后即焚"的境地了
We're in full-on "Burn after reading" territory.
赫尔辛基之行不能有任何闪失
There's zero room for error in Helsinki.
抱歉 我们发现了玛德琳拥有着
I'm sorry, we're still going to Helsinki
魔幻般追踪能力之后
into that security nightmare
我们还要去赫尔辛基
to talk to a piece of human garbage
去和一个人♥渣♥见面吗
after finding out that Madeline has magical team-hunting powers?
不错 我们还是要去
Yes. We're still going.
好吧
Okay.
你能把我和简加进嘉宾名单里吗
So, can you get Jane and me on that guest list?
试过了 系统封锁得很严
Tried. It's locked up pretty tight.
如果我们有人认识
If only one of us knew someone
每年都被邀请的什么人就好了
who got invited every year.
不 他从来都拒绝接受
No! He always declines.
但他仍被邀请啊
He still gets invited.
你们在说谁
Who are you talking about?
一个不应该被卷进这里面的平民
A civilian who should not be involved in this.
这位平民叫...
A civilian named...
就这个 你还号♥称是致命一击呢
You call that a thrust maneuver?
我可以用N1-L3火箭打败你
I could beat you with an N1-L3! Heh.
N1-L3是苏联时代
The N1-L3 was the Soviet-era rocket
本来要与土星5号♥竞争的火箭
that was gonna compete with the Saturn V,
要送苏联宇航员上月球的
take Soviet cosmonauts to the moon.
科罗廖夫一死 整个计划就完蛋了
Korolev died, the whole program fell apart.
喂 你去哪了
Hey, where'd you go?
好的 通话不能超过30秒
All right, now, the chat can't go any longer than 30 seconds
否则游戏服务器会记录此次通话
or else the game servers will log the call.
这可不是我们想看到的
And we do not want that.
准备好了吗
Ready?
爸爸 是我
Dad, it's me.
-孩子 -请仔细听着
- Kiddo? - Please listen carefully.
在我五岁时 你告诉我 当我陷入困境时
When I was five, you told me to say the word "Exosphere"
就说"外大气层"这个词
if I was ever in trouble,
那么我现在就要说"外大气层"
so I'm saying it now: exosphere.
我们的通话只有这一次
This is a one-time communication,
而且只有30秒时间 我非常需要你的帮助
and we only have 30 seconds, and I really need your help.
好的 尽管说
Uh, sure, anything you want.
我把指令藏在一个绕比邻星B轨道运行的
I hid instructions in a loot box
战利品箱里
orbiting Proxima B,
只有你的等离子大炮才能炸开它
and only your plasma cannon can blast it open.
比邻星B
Proxima B.
我正在去往那里
I'm headed there right now.
你在哪里 你还好吗
Where are you? Are you okay?
我还好 但要是你能搞定那个战利品箱
I'm-- I'm doing okay, but I'm gonna be even better
我会更好的
if you get to that loot box.
你健康吗 受伤了吗
Are you healthy? Are you hurt?
你有用牙线洁牙吗
Are you flossing?
连线中
抱歉 爸爸 我得挂了
I'm sorry, Dad, I have to go.
我很想你 我爱...
I miss you! I love--
断线
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, Dad.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
No.
来吧
Here we go.
这是什么
What are these?
手♥机♥太容易被追踪了
Cell phones are too trackable,
而标准通信容易被拦截
and standard comms are too interceptable.
所以我和瑞奇制♥造♥了"秘密行动通信工具"
Yeah, so Rich and I cooked up these "Black ops comms."
它们是模拟-数字混合 可转换频率
Analog-digital hybrid, transmutable frequencies,
多频谱编码
multi-spectrum encoding.
这样你们就能联♥系♥彼此
So you guys can keep in touch with each other
还有我们
and with us back here.
而且它们要是落入别人手中
Oh, and also, if they fall into the wrong hands,
也不会被反向追踪
they can't be traced back
到我们在这里的"忍♥者龟窝"
to our little Ninja Turtle lair here.
你不想要吗
You don't want it?
我们现在没什么机会
We're not gonna get many chances
能见到所爱之人
to see our loved ones right now.
我不去赫尔辛基了
I'm not going to Helsinki.
你去吧
You are.
盲点
第五季 第二集
谢谢 我期待您能
Thank you, and I look forward
快速审查此事 总统先生
to your prompt review of this matter, Mr. President.
署名 玛德琳·布尔克
Signed, Madeline Burke,
联邦执法局局长
Director of Federal Law Enforcement,
口述 未读
dictated, not read.
布里安娜
Briana...
我知道你申请过出外勤
I understand that you applied for field work.
结果被拒绝了
Only to be rejected.
对 那是前段时间的事了
Yeah, um... that was a while ago.
我已经接受了这个结果
I've made peace with it.
要是我说我能改变这个决定呢
What if I told you I could reverse that decision.
可以吗
You could do that?
看情况
Depends.
我这边有些外勤工作
I have my own bit of field work here.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表