剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
And if we can prove that she's connected to terrorists,
就有足够证据为我们正名了
that might be enough to get our lives back.
希望如此吧
Yeah, let's hope.
我得先破解
I just gotta crack it.
你跑哪去了
Where have you been?
我看见你被玛德琳带走了 吓坏我了
I saw you leave with Madeline. I got worried.
是 你不能跟我说话
Yeah, listen, you can't talk to me.
我们得想出下一步对策
We need to figure out our next move.
布里安娜还是下落不明 小队需要我们
Briana is still missing, and the team needs our help,
-我在想 -布里安娜不在了
- and I was thinking-- - Briana is gone.
什么
What?
我们得收手了
We need to stop.
不再跟局里对着干 不再帮助小队了
No more resistance. No more helping the team.
一切到此为止
This is over.
我想为之前的事道歉
Look, I just wanted to apologize for earlier.
你把那个人带回来时 我态度恶劣
I was a bit harsh about you bringing that guy back here.
不 你说得没错
No, no, you were right. It was...
那样太冒险了
It was a risky move.
眼下 做什么都很冒险
Well... they kind of all are at this point.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
不太好
Not really.
我们之前在仓库执行任务时
When we were staking out that warehouse,
让我想起过去
it reminded me how it used to be,
没发生这一切之前
you know, before all this.
我
I...
我转头时 习惯地以为里德就在身边
I looked over and expected to see Reade right there with me.
而他没有 他不在了
He wasn't. He's gone. And...
我再也无法承受身边人离世了
The thought of losing anyone else was incapacitating.
于是我当时僵住了 刚才也是
I froze out there... and in here.
我一直梦到玛德琳夺走了我一切所爱
I've been having dreams where Madeline takes away everything I love.
她一次又一次得逞
Over and over again, she wins.
我以为潜意识中最大的恐惧是玛德琳
I thought it meant that Madeline was my biggest fear.
-她不是吗 -不是
- She's not? - No.
我做的每一个决断都会置我们于险境
Every call I make puts us all in danger.
万一我做错决断了
What if I make the wrong one...
牵连身边人受伤呢
and someone gets hurt because of me?
不是只有你觉得忐忑 我也是
You're not the only one feeling hesitant about all this.
我们怎么办
So what do we do?
玛德琳铁了心要对付我们
Madeline's coming for us either way.
不管愿不愿意 我们都得反击
Like it or not... we have to fight back.
如果我做不到呢
And what if I can't?
硬盘已加密 请输入密♥码♥
我为之前的事道歉
I'm very sorry for earlier,
没感谢你做的一切
for not... appreciating you.
谢谢你这么说
Well, thank you.
大家日子都不好过
You know, it's a dark time for everybody.
过去就过去了 不必再提
We shan't need to speak of it again.
你绝对不会就此作罢
You are so gonna speak of it again.
对 故意让你内疚或有求于你 一定再提
Well, yeah, if I wanna make you feel bad, or if I need something from you.
-想到了 -我就能想到这两种情况
- Yeah, of course. - That's two reasons I can think of.
"可以开动了"
Dinner's ready.
文件上有时间标记
There's a timestamp on this file
差不多就是今早仓库突袭的时间点
from around the time of the warehouse raid this morning.
这些都是什么啊
What the hell is all this?
像是生化武器系统原理图
They look like detailed schematics for a chemical weapons system.
玛德琳把达布尔·赞组织的几个干将弄出监狱
So Madeline broke a bunch of Dabbur Zann operatives out of prison
就是为了发动生化武器袭击吗
in order to launch a chemical attack?
没错
Yeah.
至今还没抓回他们
And they're still out there.
这可不妙啊
Well, that's very not good.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表