剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
拜托 塔莎 她会杀了我的家人
Please, Tasha, she's gonna kill my family.
她根本不在乎你的家人
She doesn't care about your family.
她会杀了你
She's going to kill you.
我把她所要的情报告诉你之后
The second I tell you what she wants to know,
她确定你对她再无用之后
the second she realizes she doesn't need you anymore,
你就会没命
you are dead.
我们都会 我们得赶紧走了
We both are. Now we need to go.
没时间想那些了
Look, there's no time for that,
但如果你说出情报之后 我自有对策
but I have a plan if you just tell me what she wants to know.
-接下来交给我们 -我能搞定
- We'll take it from here. - I got this.
不 你搞不定
No, you don't.
退下 基顿先生
Stand down, Mr. Keaton.
这里不需要你了
Your services are no longer required.
祝你好运
Good luck.
按他的方法来过了
We tried it his way.
该换我的方法了
Now we'll try it mine.
玛德琳和她的手下随时都会闯进来
Madeline and her people will be here any second.
我们要尽全力保全这个设备
We need to protect this device at all costs.
只有截取她的私人通信
Intercepting her private messages will be
才能扳倒她
the only thing we have to take her down.
我们还有机会
This is not over.
我已经放置了足够的铝热剂
I have laid enough thermites
能够熔掉这个地堡里的一切
to melt every piece of equipment in this bunker.
只要撤到地上
All we gotta do is get topside
拿出这个小玩意 拨一下开关 就灰飞烟灭了
and pull out this baby, flip the switch, and poof,
他们不会知道我们掌握了哪些情报
they don't know what we know and what we don't.
铝热剂足够毁掉所有的硬盘吗
Is that enough to destroy the hard drives?
足够毁掉一切
This'll be enough to destroy everything.
好
Okay.
我来给其他组员发"绝世天劫"的信息
I'm gonna send Armageddon message to the team.
希望简和威勒能顺利撤到地面
Hopefully Jane and Weller made it to the surface.
上到顶层之前 他们就停下了
Uh, they stopped before they got to the top.
别说地面了 他们都没出电梯
Forget the surface, I don't think they got off the elevator.
电梯故障
垃圾玩意
Piece of junk.
不是这里的原因
No, it's not that.
地堡烧毁
撤退地点集♥合♥
等等 住手
Wait, stop!
-怎么了 -玛德琳找到我们了
- What? - Madeline just found us.
肯定是切断了电源
Must've cut the power.
他们要攻进地堡了
They're about to breach the bunker.
门后大概会有多少敌人
How many people do you think are waiting for us on the other side of that door?
我就快弄好了
I almost got it. Yeah.
你十分钟前就那么说了
You said that ten minutes ago.
怎么了 怎么回事
What-- what is this? What is-- what is--
什么情况
What is this?
我按下这个键后
Once I hit this button,
所有用来要挟的资料就会毁掉
all of this blackmail material is gone.
是啊 就是啊
Yes. That's-- that's the whole--
这就是我们的目的啊
That's the whole point, isn't it?
连同你的资料一起
Even yours.
我基本上就让你逍遥法外了
I'm literally giving you a get-out-of-jail-free card.
不不 你这是为了阻止玛德琳
No, no, no, no, no. You are helping to stop Madeline
让她没法再要挟别人 确实包括我
by destroying the power she has over, yes me,
但更多人就不会再受制于她了
but dozens of other people.
你敲下这个键
When you click this button,
名单上所有人就都自♥由♥了
all the people in this list, they'll be free
他们就不用再为玛德琳效力了
and they'll no longer have to do Madeline's bidding anymore.
我知道你想成为正义之士
I know you wanna be the kind of person that does the right thing.
但我不知道你是否真会那么做
I just still don't know if you will.
但只有一试便知了
I guess we're about to find out.
你知道该往哪走吗
Okay, do you know where you're going?
知道 阻力最小的路径
Yes, the path of least resistance.
这看起来阻力挺大的
This looks like a bunch of resistance.
所以我才带了铝热剂
That is why I brought the thermite.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我把他们给引来了
I led them straight to us
我本该看出来那个谜题是个陷阱
and I should have known that that puzzle was a trap.
你不能那么想
You can't think like that, okay?
不能怎样 这不是我的重大失误吗
Like what? Like this was the biggest mistake of my life?
难道不是我一手毁掉了整个行动吗
Like I single-handedly brought down this entire operation
难道不是
like I-I-I-I...
-想知道个秘密吗 -说
- Do you wanna know a secret? - What?
我这辈子 基本上从学前班开始
Pretty much my whole life, like since preschool,
都自认为我是大伙里最聪明的那个人
I've been certain that I'm the smartest person in the room.
这不是秘密 你一直挂在嘴边
That's not a secret. You say that all the time.
这种自以为是 让我道德沦陷
And it's this certainty that allowed me to go to some very dark places
走上了歧路
where I acted on my worst possible instincts.
但后来我认识了你们
But then I met you guys.
突然之间
And all of a sudden,
我不再是同伴里最聪明的人了
I'm not the smartest person in the room anymore
因为最聪明的人是你
because that person is you.
然后呢
Yeah.
我过去这四年
I have spent the better part
完全被你的冰雪聪明所折服
of the last four years in perpetual awe of your genius.
-什么 真的吗 -是的
- What? Really? - Yeah.
如果要再另寻藏身之所
If we have to find another hideout,
如果被迫推迟扳倒玛德琳
if we catch Madeline tomorrow instead of today,
这都不是事儿
I say... big schlemiel.
我知道我们最终一定会成功
Because I know we will.
因为这个世界上 我最相信你的能力
Because there is nobody I have more confidence in in the entire world than you,
甚至超过我自己
including me.
你这种小演讲是不是存了一大摞草稿了
You have a backlog of those speeches filed away, don't you?
我连萨帕塔的孩子宣布她想成为
You should hear the one I have written
一名演员时的讲稿都写好了 那篇才厉害
for when Zapata's kid says she wants to be an actor.
该死 他们从我们打算逃出去的路攻进来了
Damn it, they're coming in the same way we're going out.
你肯定还有后备计划吧
Please say you have a Plan B.
我当然有后备计划
I always have a Plan B.
好了
Okay.
-等下 你把电梯修好了吗 -没有
- Wait, you got it? - No.
不是我弄的
That's not me.
上面的人启动了电梯 要我们自投罗网了
Whoever's up there is bringing us to them.
只有从这扇门攻出去了
And the only way out is through that door.
如果外面是艾薇和达布尔·赞
If it's Ivy and the Dabbur Zann out there...
希望我们弹♥药♥足够吧
Let's hope we got enough ammo.
无论发生什么 我爱你
Whatever happens, I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
-好了 -好了
- All right. - Yeah.
来吧
Let's do this.
捷克警♥察♥
Czech police!
走出来 举起双手
Come out with your hands where we can see them.
艾薇利用当地警♥察♥作挡箭牌
Ivy's using the local police as a shield.
她知道我们不会杀♥警♥♥察♥
She knows we won't kill cops.
再说一遍 走出来 举起双手
I repeat, come out with your hands where we can see them.
我们这就出来
We're coming out.
我们放下武器了
We're dropping our weapons.
不准动
Don't move.
多谢警方协助
Thank you for your assistance.
我的人会接手
My people will take it from here.
来吧
Come on.
走
Let's move.
我们抓到了威勒和"无名氏"
We've got Weller and Doe.
接下来会搜查地堡 抓其他人
We're clear to breach the bunker and get the others.
这边 快点
This way. Come on.
好
Okay.
这是你的后备计划 一个死胡同
This is your Plan B? A dead end?
不 这才是
No, this is Plan B.
为防塌方 这些隧♥道♥里有很多避难处
These tunnels are full of refuge spots in the event of a cave-in.
完工后
When they completed these tunnels,
一些隧♥道♥被填封了
some of them were filled in...
一些直接通往地表
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表