剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
She asked me to hack Madeline's Darkcloud server.
而且 我很确定她已经杀了谢利
Also, I'm pretty sure she killed Shirley.
是吗 很可能是她杀的
Yeah, she probably did.
那你应该能明白我不想和她合作的原因吧
So you can understand why I don't really wanna work with her.
不好意思 你想要什么
I'm sorry, what do you want?
我想为你们黑进服务器
I want to hack the server for you.
我想和你们共事
I want to be with you guys.
-什么 -我想加入♥联♥调局
- What? ?- I want to be FBI.
你想为联调局工作
You wanna work for the FBI?
没错
That's right.
而且我说的不是一次性的兼♥职♥
And not just a one-off either.
我想要更好的合作协议
I want the good deal.
好到你们可以忽略所有我曾做过的坏事
The one where you ignore all the bad stuff I did
并且让我可以在队里担任正式职位
and put me on the team full-time.
我想要瑞奇·多特康签的那种协议
I want the Rich Dotcom deal.
你想得真美
Oh, I don't think so.
那个协议是我独有的 好吗
That deal is very specific to me, okay?
我当时的境况也和你现在有很多差别
Comes with a lot of nuance.
坦白说 我甚至不确定你现在的处境是否和我
Quite frankly, I don't know if there's a lot of overlap
有那么大的相似性
with your situation.
我们肯定能想出一些解决办法的
Well, there must be something we can work out.
艾薇以为她雇我去黑玛德琳的乌云服务器
Ivy thinks she hired me to hack Madeline's Darkcloud,
这意味着她也不知道ZIP炸♥弹♥都在哪
which means she doesn't know where the ZIP bombs are,
也就意味着我可以让你们最先进入服务器
which means I can get you into the server first,
找到ZIP 阻止袭击
find the ZIP, and stop the attack.
没错 但你还需要乌云的密钥
Yeah, but you need a Darkcloud key.
没有它 你没法黑进服务器
You won't be able to hack the server without it.
-你甚至都找不到它 -是你不能
- You can't even find it. - You can't.
但我可以
But I can.
因为服务器是我建造的
Because I built it
我在代码中留了后门
and I put a backdoor in its code.
我不知道你现在的立场是什么
You know what, I don't know what your angle is here--
是吗
You don't?
可我认为我已经非常清楚地表达了我的立场
Because I think I've been pretty clear about my angle.
好 我们凭什么相信你
Okay, well, why should we trust you?
说真的 我喜欢混乱一点
Seriously, I enjoy a little disruption,
有时我会有点失控
and sometimes I can get a bit carried away.
但我不是个坏人
But I'm not an evil person.
艾薇才是 她的计划也很邪恶
Ivy is and so is her plan.
我不想让人们失忆
I don't want people to lose their memories.
我们只剩记忆了
They're all we have.
当我必须清除硬盘驱动器时
I mean, I get a little sad
我都会有点伤心
when I have to wipe a hard drive.
我们... 我们要...
We just... We're gonna--
我们得考虑一下
we need to think this through a little bit, so...
好的 别考虑太久了
?Okay. Just don't think too long because
因为艾薇很快就会发现
pretty soon Ivy's gonna realize
我没有在为她工作
that I'm not working for her.
谁知道她到时候会干出什么事
And who knows what she'll do then?
要我说 她似乎有点不稳定
You know, if you ask me, she seems a little unstable.
什么 绝对不行
What? Absolutely not.
不 我们不能让凯西参与进来
No, we can't have Kathy anywhere near this case.
你和瑞奇不能黑进去吗
Can't you and Rich do the hack?
没有乌云密匙 我们做不到
Not without the Darkcloud key.
凯西是我们唯一的办法 她也明白这点
Kathy is our only shot, and she knows it.
我声明一下 我完全同意你们的意见
For the record, I completely agree with you.
我认为她不可信
I do not think she should be trusted.
要是她开始改过自新了呢
Well, what if she's turning over a new leaf?
我尝试了三次才改过自新
Took me three tries to turn over a new leaf.
第一次我骗你替我偷了加德纳的画作
First I tricked you into stealing the Gardner paintings for me.
然后我骗你保护我不受杀手伤害
Then I tricked you into protecting me from an assassin.
第三次 我骗你...
And third, I tricked you into--
不 算了 略过吧
No, never mind, scratch that,
下次再说
I'm saving that trick for a rainy day.
这证明了我不可信
Which proves I am not to be trusted
因此凯西也不可信
and neither, ergo, should Kathy.
你们都是伪君子
You are all being hypocrites.
我们请求格里戈良再给我们一次机会
We are asking Grigoryan for a second chance,
我们就不能再给凯西一个机会吗
and we can't even give Kathy one?
就算我们想给她机会
We haven't got the power to give her a deal,
我们也没有权力跟她交易
even if we wanted to.
-好吧 那我们就这么跟她说 -什么
- Okay, so we tell her that. - What?
不 不行
No. No, no, no, no, no.
我也不想让她帮我们
Look, I don't want her to help us either,
但如果她要帮 我们就别告诉她
but if she's going to, we do not tell her
我们不能跟她交易
that we don't have a deal for her.
这是让疯子帮你的第一条准则
That's like rule number one of getting crazy people to help you.
帕特森说的对 我们不能说谎
Patterson's right. We can't lie.
那我们就别说谎
So we don't lie.
我们只是用一种巧妙的方式来暗示虚假的事实
We merely craft an artful way to imply a false truth.
然后让她的犯罪大脑填满剩下的空
And then her criminal brain fills in the rest.
我真的认为我们应该实话实说
I really think we should be honest.
而我认为你应该让我来处理这件事
And I think you should let me handle this.
好了 凯西
All right, Kathy.
你可以准备干活了
You're all set.
真的吗 成交了吗
Really? I have a deal.
对 你可以干活了
Like I said, you are all set.
也许你逃避说"我们成交了"
maybe you're avoiding saying I have a deal
让我感觉我们可能没有成交
is making me feel like maybe I don't have a deal.
我想要看到书面的文件
I want to see it in writing.
信任是双向的 交易这种事需要时间
Trust is a two-way street and these things take time.
我可以等
I'll wait.
不行 我是说黑进去的窗口正在迅速关闭
No, I mean the window to do this hack is rapidly closing.
我要走了
You know what, I'm gonna go.
我开始感觉有点不靠谱了
This is starting to feel a little sketchy.
这门要怎么开
How does this door work?
有门把手或者感应器吗
Is there a handle or a sensor?
门 门
Door! Door!
没用的
It doesn't work.
凯西 你还处于被捕状态
Kathy, you're still under arrest.
是谁授权的
On whose authority?
你向联调局自首了
You turned yourself in to the FBI.
对 我是为了换一笔交易
Yeah, in exchange for a deal
而这笔交易显然没戏 所以...
which clearly isn't happening, so...
所以你以为你可以安然无恙地走出去吗
So you thought you could just walk on out of here?
显然不行 但...
Obviously not, but...
我会坐在这里 什么也不会说的
I'm just gonna sit here and say nothing.
-不 你不会的 -走着瞧
- No, you're not. - Watch me.
凯西 我们在处理雾化ZIP炸♥弹♥的问题
Kathy, we're dealing with aerosolized ZIP bombs.
你说过我们只剩记忆了
You said memories are all we have.
要是一个ZIP炸♥弹♥在曼哈顿爆♥炸♥呢
What if a ZIP bomb goes off in Manhattan?
我不想忘记我们的愉快时光
I don't want to forget about all the fun we had.
不想忘记三只盲鼠一起做过的好事
All the good that the Three Blind Mice did,
现在我们可以一起做更多的好事
we can do more of that right now together.
你只是在骗我再次开口罢了
You're just trying to trick me into talking again.
不 不是的 我们不能给你提供交易
No, I'm not. We can't give you a deal
因为我们自己还是戴罪之身
because we don't even have a deal.
阻止艾薇是我们取得交易筹码的
Stopping Ivy is our best chance
最好机会
at getting one.
如果我们能争取到交易 我会尽我所能
And if we can get a deal, I will do everything I can
确保你也有交易
to make sure that you get one, too.
我们只需要信任彼此
We just have to trust each other,
像以前一样
like old times.
行吧
Fine.
但我不能用这个绣花枕头电脑
But I can't do it with this ding-a-ling laptop.
我需要一个更强大的电脑
I'm gonna need a much more powerful computer.
我一直想见识下你的实验室
I've always wanted to see your lab. ?Ha.
绝不行
There's no way.
瑞奇
Rich...
凯西是团队的一部分了
Kathy is a part of the team now.
而团队在实验室工作
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表