剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
很明显 我就站在这里 对吗
Clearly I'm standing here, aren't I?
你已经死了 你不是真的
You're dead. You're not real.
只不过是药物引发的幻觉
Just a drug-induced illusion.
确切说 是药物对你产生的幻觉
More specifically your drug-induced illusion.
这就意味着你知道我要对你说什么了
Which means you already know what I'm gonna tell you.
你赢不了的
You can't win.
坏人从来都赢不了 相信我
The bad guys never do, trust me.
不管你是否喜欢 目前全世界的人都认为
And like it or not, as far as the world's concerned,
现在你才是反派阵营
you're on the other side now.
你所使用的这种策略
This, uh, strategy you're using,
只是想试图将团队的位置
trying to hide the team's location
隐藏在你更巨大的恐惧和焦虑后 比如说我
behind your bigger fears and anxieties like me.
很聪明
Smart.
但你不可能一直挺住
But you can't keep it up forever.
我用不着
I don't have to.
只要坚持到他们找到我就好
Just long enough for them to find me.
或者我自己想到办法逃出去
Or to work something out on my own.
凡事总会有出路
There's always a way out.
那里德当时有出路吗
Was there a way out for Reade?
还有梅菲尔
And Mayfair?
佩灵顿呢
Pellington?
你就这么确定你的立场一定正确吗
Are you that sure your cause is so righteous?
毕竟曾经我也以为自己是正义的一方
I mean, I thought mine was, too.
致力于推♥翻♥一个腐朽阴险的体制
Fighting to take down a broken, dangerous system
不惜一切代价
by any means necessary.
但现在看看我
Look at me now.
被杀了
Killed...
还是一个爱过我的女人动的手
by the woman who loved me.
我的尸体惨遭焚烧
My body left to burn
好像就在宝芬妮·梅菲尔的尸体旁吧
right next to Bethany Mayfair's?
我和她都曾以为我们都更懂法律
She and I both thought we knew better than the law.
结果我们却因此而死
And we died for it.
我知道你想伸张正义 柯特
I know you wanna do the right thing, Kurt.
你也一直是这么做的
You always did.
但你有没有考虑过
Have you ever once considered
或许你其实站在了历史的对立面去了
that you may be on the wrong side of history here?
坚持住 简
Hang on, Jane.
再等一会儿就好了
Just a little while longer.
好吧 一个好消息一个坏消息
All right, good news, bad news.
我找到了带走威勒的车
I found the SUV Weller was taken in.
但已经被烧毁 并丢弃在距化学品仓库
It was torched and abandoned in a small town
大约八千米的一个小镇上
about five miles from a chemical warehouse.
没找到威勒
But no Weller.
他们一定是换车了
They must have switched vehicles.
没错 但以那为起点
Right, but of the four roads
他们可选的路一共有四条
they could have taken from there,
其中两条路被洪水冲了没法走
two of them have been washed out by a flood,
这也就意味着他们只剩下两条路能选了
which means there's only two ways they could have gone.
虽然信息不多 但好歹有点头绪了
It's not much, but it's somewhere to start.
是的
Yeah.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
不太好 我感觉不太好
Bad. I'm doing bad.
好吧
Okay.
已经四十分钟了
It's been about 40 minutes.
我们还需要再争取点时间
We just need a little bit more time.
我们已经没有时间了 我们必须开始...
We're out of time. We have to start--
我们现在就必须开始手术
We have to start the surgery now.
简 里奇还没有把血带回来
Jane, Rich isn't back with the blood yet.
-没有血你会死...-我们必须马上开始
- You won't survive... - We have to start now.
我们只能祈祷他能把血
We're just gonna have to hope he makes it
及时带回来...让我们能够收尾
back it time... for us to finish.
我知道我平时表现得好像什么都知道
I know I act like I know everything, and...
没错 我是知道很多 但这...
yeah, I know a lot, but this is...
这已经极大地超出了我的能力范围
this is very out of my comfort zone.
我也是
Mine, too.
虽然我懂得一些战地医疗的知识 但...
I mean, I know some field medicine, but...
做手术和那可不同
this is not that.
我真的觉得我们做不了手术
I honestly don't think we can do this.
没关系的 我会告诉你们该怎么做
It's okay. I'll talk you through it.
我们一起处理
We're doing this together.
准备好了吗
Ready?
准备好了
Ready.
准备好了
Ready.
你们得...
Okay, you're gonna wanna...
把绷带拿开
remove the bandage
然后消毒伤口
and then clean the area,
然后用利多卡因麻醉
then numb it with lidocaine.
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, okay, okay, okay.
你可以的
You can do this.
就是这样 慢慢撕开
There you go. Peel it back slowly.
好了
Okay.
知道吗 我死前就知道我们的任务注定会失败
You know, I died believing our mission had failed,
因为我们打进你们内部的特洛伊木马竟然叛变了
that the Trojan Horse we dropped into your lives had backfired.
你知道吗 也许没有失败
You know what, maybe it didn't.
如果没有无名氏 你们所有人现在会在哪
I mean, where would you all be right now without Jane Doe?
在工作 在家里躺在床上
At work, at home in your beds?
所有人都活着
Alive with each other?
但相反 看看你现在在哪
But instead, look where you are.
这一切都是因为你爱上了一个骗子
All because you fell in love with an impostor
一个爱着别人的女人
who loved someone else.
这不是真的
That's not true.
她像榴弹一样将你由内到外地撕碎
Who tore you apart like shrapnel from the inside out.
不对
No!
你和简从来就不是灵魂伴侣
You and Jane were never soul mates.
你们的爱是一群恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 在一间暗室里
Your love was engineered by a group of terrorists
按照蓝图设计出来的 就和这里一样
standing around blueprints in a dark room just like this one.
她是被派来摧毁你
She was designed to destroy you
和你所在乎的一切
and everything you cared about.
而且显然她的目的已经达到了
And that's exactly what she's done.
你娶了一个谎言
You married a lie.
你真的以为自己很特别吗
You really think you're that special?
会让别人如此地深爱你
That someone could love you that much?
你只是个标记 柯特
You were a mark, Kurt.
她自始至终都在玩弄你
She played you right to the very end.
你闭嘴
Just... shut... up.
拜托 简 坚持住
Come on, Jane. Don't give up.
情况不容乐观了
Okay... now's the fun part.
还是打电♥话♥送你去医院吧
We call the hospital and take you in?
你可以的
You can do this.
首先 你要用手术刀
First... you're gonna use the scalpel
在伤口的两侧
to make a small cut about an inch long
切一条约两厘米的小口子
on either side of the wound
好看到里面的情况
so you can see what you're doing.
开始了
Here we go.
还有一边
One more.
这样够了吗
Is that enough?
-请告诉我这样就够了 -够了 够了
- Please tell me that's enough. - It's enough. It's enough.
现在用牵引器让伤口保持撑开
Okay, now you're gonna use the retractor to keep it open.
萨帕塔 你得冲洗伤口
Zapata, you're gonna need to flush it
将伤口上的血液
and, uh, use gauze to clear away
-尽可能地用纱布吸收 -好 好
- as much blood from the area as you can. - Okay. Okay.
对 就是这样
Okay, yeah. Just like that.
好了
Okay.
牵引器放好了
Okay, the retractor's in.
好 现在你得用
Okay. Okay, now you're gonna use the--
钳夹将子弹找到并夹出来
the clamps to find and extract the bullet.
好好好
Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool.
超级简单 小菜一碟
Super easy, no big deal.
我要开始了
Okay, here we go!
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表