剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
才是保障安全的最好方法
was the best move to stay safe.
但我自己一个人快疯了
I went crazy on my own.
你知道吗 我甚至跑去了威尼斯
You know, I even... went to Venice...
就为了感觉离你近点
just to feel close to you. u202d
帕特森发信息给你的时候你在哪
Where were you when Patterson texted you?
柯特 我们必须先把注意力
Kurt, we're gonna need to focus
集中在救瑞奇出来上
on saving Rich soon.
而且在帕特森找到新线索之前
And we probably only have about 15 minutes
我们大概只剩十五分钟了 所以...
before Patterson finds a new lead, so...
如果谈论过去两个漫长的月份里
if talking about where we've been
我们各自都去过什么地方
for two really long months is really
真的是你想用来消磨时光的话题
how you want to spend that time,
那我想...
well then I guess...
-不 不是的 -我们应该...
- No. No. u202d- ...we should...
听着 我...非常抱歉
Hey! I've-- Oh. I am so sorry.
我并不是有意来...
I did not mean to, uh...
我有发现了
Uh, I found something.
来得真巧
In record time. u202d
这杆子挺结实
This is good.
-有什么发现 -最好是重要发现
- What do you got? - And it better be amazing.
一篇存档报纸的报道
An archived newspaper article,
鉴于信息自♥由♥法案
two public records released
两个公共档案和一个被删了一半的
under the Freedom of Information Act,
拘留者名单被发布了出来
and a semi-redacted detainee list.
将这些信息和暗网上提到过
Cross-reference that with mentions of "The boat"
"船"的信息交叉比对之后 找到了这个
on the dark web and we got this.
亚·阿克塔 他在2016年被关在"船"上
Yan Ahktar. He was detained on "The boat" in 2016.
-等等 所以他的哥哥是... -没错
- Wait, so is he related to-- - u202dYes.
亚·阿克塔是苏·阿克塔的弟弟
Yan Ahktar is the younger brother of Sho Ahktar.
我们在暗网联♥系♥上了苏
We reached out to Sho on the dark web.
他会在今天下午和你们俩见面
He's meeting you two this afternoon.
-在这吗 -当然不是 怎么可能
- Here? - u202dNo. That's crazy.
你和威勒要去柏林他的地盘上见他
You and Weller are gonna go meet him at his place in Berlin,
只有你们两个 要低调一点
just the two of you, low profile.
也就是说我们销声匿迹了两个月
So, we've been in hiding for two months,
现在为了苏·阿克塔我们就要去招摇过市吗
and we're gonna pop our heads out for Sho Ahktar?
不 你们出去招摇过市是为了瑞奇
No, you're gonna pop your heads out for Rich.
我们什么时候开始相信苏了
Since when can we trust Sho?
从没相信过
Since never.
但我们需要"船"上的情报
But we need intel on "The boat,"
而他暗示过他掌握有用的情报
and he hinted that he had something useful.
是的 我们至少得去试试看
Yeah. We gotta at least try.
我不喜欢这主意
I don't like it.
我也不喜欢
I don't like it either,
但这是我们目前唯一的方向
but it's the only play we've got.
柏林
苏 有客人来了
Sho, you have guests!
坐坐坐
Sit, sit, sit!
天哪 真是三十年河东 三十年...
My, my, how the tables have...
河西啊
...turned!
老子现在住在世袭的夏洛滕堡宫里
Here I am living large in old-money Charlottenburg,
掌控着整个柏林的俄♥国♥势力
controlling Russian interests in Berlin,
而你们 屁颠颠地过来求我帮忙
and there you are, begging for my help!
太奢华了
So opulent!
我过得太好了
I'm doing very well.
老实说
To be honest,
我答应跟你们见面的主要原因
a big part of why I took this meeting
就是为了显摆
was for gloating purposes.
但是 我没有看到想象中的绝望
But... I'm not seeing the broken desperation I was hoping for.
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint.
你这是什么表情
What is this fire in your eye?
我们赶时间
We're on a clock.
你到底要不要帮忙
Are you gonna help us or not?
简
Jane...
简 简 简
Jane, Jane, Jane!
我们有一段非常复杂的过去 对吧
We have a complicated history, don't we?
充满了欺瞒 伪造
Full of false identities, fake artwork,
伤害和背叛的过去
cocaine-fueled knife fights and cruel double crosses.
你还烧了我们的办公室
Burning down our office.
谁烧了谁办公室这事咱就不提了
Oh, let's not get into who burned down whose office,
因为尽管如此 我还是喜欢你
because, despite all that, I like you
正如我们第一次见面时那样
just as much as the first night we met.
你身穿绿色的盖茨比长裙
Your green Gatsby dress
在屋顶上暴揍我的身影
glistening in the Manhattan moonlight
在曼哈顿的月色下闪闪发光
as you kicked my ass all over that rooftop.
-我不介意再来一次 -我也是
- Happy to do it again. u202d- Me too.
但是好遗憾 如你所说 我们没时间了
But alas, as you mentioned, we're short on time.
即使我很讨厌多特康那个小贱♥人♥
And as much as I still dislike "bitch" Dotcom,
但是我更讨厌中情局
I dislike the CIA even more.
所以 我会帮忙
So, yes... I'll help.
太好了 我们可以说正事了吗
Great. So, can we talk business now?
抱歉 我磕完药之后会有点恍惚
Oh, sorry, I get a little swept up when I do meth,
我们如今竟然是一伙的
and I think it's just so fun and weird
真是又有趣又奇怪
that we're on the same side now!
如果有人一年前告诉我
Because if you had told me a year ago
你们会帮我实施
that you'd be helping me carry out
我对中情局的复仇计划
my revenge on the CIA--
你的什么
Your what?
复仇
Revenge!
是这样 我花了整整一年时间
See, I spent a year obtaining
就为了找到船的蓝图 想救出我哥哥
blueprints to "The boat" to break out my brother.
但是中情局竟然在此之前杀了亚
But the CIA killed Yan before I could try.
我们很遗憾 肖
We're sorry to hear that, Sho.
我听说是他们的首席刑讯人干的
I'm told it was their lead torturer,
那个人全身遍布烧伤
a man with chemical burns all over his body,
拉斐尔·皮尔斯探员
Agent Rafael Pierce.
我可以把蓝图给你们 但有个条件
But the blueprints are yours, on one condition.
你们必须杀了那个有烧伤的人
You must kill the man with the burn scars.
-这跟说好的不一样 -成交
- That wasn't part of the deal-- u202d- Done.
真的吗
Really?
眼都不眨一下
Didn't even blink.
我还以为要费番口舌呢 成交
Wow, I expected more pushback, but okay, done!
看来你们真是走投无路了
Must be desperate after all.
这可不一定
We'll see about that.
另外
And...
为了确保交易顺利进行
just to make sure everything's on the up and up...
黛西·布坎南必须留在我这
Daisy Buchanan stays with me.
《了不起的盖茨比》中角色
当然了 我不是在求你们
Obviously, this is not a request.
如果"伤疤探员"没死 我就要她的命
Either "Agent Burn Scars" dies, or she does!
如果她出什么事
If anything happens to her...
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
简完全可以摆平肖·阿克塔
Jane can handle Sho Ahktar.
我知道
I know that.
我担心的是那个俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
It's the Russian mobsters I'm worried about.
那就专心一点
Then let's focus.
好好看看肖给我们的东西
See exactly what Sho's given us.
只要我们能救出瑞奇 简就平安无事
We get Rich back, we get Jane back.
你还忘了简跟肖保证过
Yeah, you're forgetting the part where Jane
要我们杀人的事了
promised Sho that we would murder a guy.
我没忘
I'm not forgetting that part.
我们真的要杀人吗
Oh, so we're doing it?
不
No!
当然不用 对吧
Of course not, all right?
简不应该答应杀人的
Jane wouldn't agree to just kill someone.
我们可能与中情局的策略有分歧
We might disagree with the CIA's tactics...
但我们不是杀人犯
We're not murderers.
肖会让我们提供那个人已经死掉的证据
Sho's gonna want proof that the guy is dead.
到时候我们要怎么做
How are we gonna do that?
我正想着呢
I'm working on that.
雷兰探员会接管实验室
Agent Raylan will be taking over the lab.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表