剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
为什么这个时候 选今晚
Why now? Why tonight?
-因为你背叛了我 -不是
- 'Cause you betrayed me. - No.
-你出♥卖♥♥♥了你亲生母亲 -没有
- You've betrayed your mother. - No!
是我
It's me.
我妈好像确实如你所说
I think you might be right about my mom.
她有事瞒着我 她不对劲
She's lying to me, she's not right.
我暗中查一下
I'm gonna do some digging.
-不 -我找到有用的线索 就通知你
- No. - I'll let you know if I find anything that can help.
-妈 -我再打给你
- Mom... - I'll be in touch.
你听我解释 不是那样
I can explain. This is not...
你觉得我傻吗
Do you think I'm stupid?
我是联邦执法部门局长
I am the Director of Federal Law Enforcement.
整个国安局都听我差遣
I have the entire NSA at my disposal.
我能查看到所有个人信息
I have access to private computers.
所有数字通信都受我监控
I am monitoring digital communication,
包括纽约分局所有打进打出的电♥话♥
including all outgoing cell phone calls from the New York City office of the FBI.
妈
Mom...
我只是让你相信我
All I asked was for you to believe in me.
这要求过分吗
Was that asking too much?
你太像你父亲了
You've got too much of your father in you.
我不管你掌握了什么信息
I don't know what you think you know.
但我没法冒险让你毁了我长久以来的努力
But I cannot risk you damaging all that I've been trying to build.
我好不容易走到这一步
I have come too far.
-妈 求你 -别 别
- Mom, please... - No, no, no, no, no.
不会有事
It'll be okay.
亲爱的儿子 亲爱的
Sweetheart, sweetheart.
你知道我爱你 我爱你
You know I love you. You know I love you.
你永远都是我儿子
And you'll always be my little boy.
你是谁
Who are you?
把他带到一个安全地 别让人找到他
You put him someplace safe where no one can find him.
做得稳妥点
You make it nice.
别告诉我位置
I don't wanna know where.
你别再折磨自己了
You've gotta stop torturing yourself.
我知道艾莉能处理好
I know that Allie can handle herself.
玛德琳囚禁她越久
The longer Madeline has her,
贝瑟妮离开她就越久
the longer she's away from Bethany,
情况就会越糟糕
the harder that's gonna be.
这里 你看到了吗
Here... So, see that?
我和艾莉以前共事时
When Allie and I worked together,
我们总会使用联调局的手势
we used all the usual FBI signs--
停下 前进
hold, move in.
但我们还有自己的手势 暗号♥
But we had our own signals, our own code.
而这个动作
And that... that motion there...
这个暗号♥代表行动
that was code for the mission is a go.
艾莉应该是让我们按计划行事
I think Allie is telling us to stay the course.
这件事不仅牵涉到我们
This is so much bigger than all of us,
所有人都希望我们阻止玛德琳
and everyone wants us to stop Madeline.
我们也一定会成功
And we will.
进来
Come in.
-已拿到ZIP 正送往目的地 -很好
- The ZIP's been secured and is en route to the location. - Good.
我们还拿到了利比亚运来的货
We've also gotten the shipment from Libya,
可以行动了 一切都会按计划进行
so... we can proceed. Everything will go according to plan.
我听说出了状况
I heard otherwise.
一切都处理好了
Nothing that couldn't be handled.
你也可以这样说
That's one way of putting it.
大业成功需要牺牲
Success requires sacrifice.
我查了一下艾莉森·奈特的背景
I did some more digging into Allison Knight
查到一些有用的信息
and found something I think you might find interesting.
哎呀呀
Well, well, well, well...
这确实是猛料啊
This certainly does change everything.
我也看到了
Yeah, I saw it too.
不会停
No, nothing stops.
你看到她的手势了吗
You see her hand, that signal she made?
她想告诉我们 继续按计划行事
She's trying to tell us the mission's still a go.
是时候再给小队发条信息了
It's time to send the team another message.
希望你准备好了 马上就要收官了
I hope you're ready. We're in the end game now.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表