剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
They're not here yet.
不可能 为了避开一个德国警♥察♥的检查站
No. I had to double back to get around
我还原路返回了一次 她们应该比我早到
a German Police checkpoint-- they should have beaten me here.
我相信她们就快到了
I'm sure they'll be here any minute.
我们得乐观一点
It's important to think positive.
找出她们现在的位置
Just find out where they are.
-所有地方我们都找过了 -快找到她们
- We've been looking everywhere. - Just find them!
拜托
Please.
你想告诉他这事是不可能的吗
Do you want to tell him that that's not possible
还是要我去说
or should I?
这里和纽约不一样
So this isn't like New York
在那全世界都在我的掌握之中
where the world was truly at my fingertips.
我现在失去了电脑的辅助...
I just don't have the computational power that--
我明白
I know.
更困难了 所有事都更难了
It's harder. Everything is.
这样吧 不如你仔细跟我讲讲刚刚发生了什么
Okay, why don't you walk me through what happened?
也许我能从中找到新的线索
Maybe that'll give me somewhere new to start.
我们本来打算从三个不同的位置
We were going to breach that warehouse
闯入那个仓库
from three different positions.
塔莎想要中止行动
Tasha tried to abort.
她为什么要取消行动
Why did she call it off?
我不知道 我没来得及问她
I don't know. I couldn't ask her.
当时那里还有十几个人
There were about a dozen guys--
你觉得那是一处安全屋吗
Do you think it was a safehouse?
不是
No.
我觉得像是一场会面
I think it was a meet.
达布尔·赞 他们在计划着什么
Dabbur Zann, they're planning something,
但我们没机会逗留去查清他们的计划
and we couldn't stick around to ask what.
而且塔莎并没有掩护我
And Tasha didn't cover me.
我被他们困住了
I got pinned down.
塔莎
Tasha?!
他们还干扰了我们的通讯...
They jammed our comms...
所以当时我们最重要的事就是逃出去
so our priority was to get out.
后来简支援了我 然后我们分散开了
When Jane backed me up, we scattered.
所以我完全不知道她们怎么逃出来或是否逃出来了
So I don't know how or if they got away.
如果我们能严格按照计划来行动
We followed the protocol every step of that way.
我想我们就能一起平安回来
I guess we should've stuck together.
萨帕塔回来了
Zapata's back.
之前到底是怎么回事
So what the hell happened out there?
你应该掩护我们的
You should have had our backs!
-我喊了中止行动 -为什么
- I called abort. - Why?
你看到什么了
What'd you see?
什么都没看到 好吗
Nothing. All right?
只是当时有种不祥的感觉
I just had a feeling.
威勒 你打头阵
Weller, take lead.
仓库十四号♥后门
仓库十四号♥后门
等下 这次行动我有种不祥的感觉
Okay, I-I got a bad feeling about this.
我上了 塔莎 行动
On me, Tasha, moving.
等一下 中止行动 中止行动
Wait! Abort, abort!
你本应该按计划行事
You should've stuck to the plan.
我们两眼一抹黑就要进入未知区域
We were going into a place blind, without any intel.
这压根算不上是计划
That is not a plan.
你应该最清楚一定要相信自己的直觉
You of all people should know you gotta trust your instincts.
塔莎
Tasha!
你当时就是走神了 仅此而已
You lost focus out there. That's it.
不如我们不要吵了 为了简团结起来
Hey, how about we all stick together here? Huh? For Jane?
-我走神了 -没错
- Oh, I lost focus? - Yes!
你因为太想见自己的孩子
You want to see your kids so badly,
已经开始不加思考就横冲直撞了
you're charging in without thinking.
我们都希望这件事能尽快结束
We all want this to be over.
但这次的计划有些不对劲
The plan didn't feel right.
所以我跟着自己的直觉行事
I went with my gut.
那我也要跟着我的直觉走了
I'm going with mine.
你不能回到那里
You can't go back out there.
我已经等够了
I'm done waiting.
-柯特 拜托了 不如... -我要去
- Kurt, please, just-- - I'm going!
别挡道 瑞奇
Get out of my way, Rich.
柯特...
Kurt...
别去
Stand down.
这是为了你好
It's for your own good.
为了我好
And mine.
还有她们俩也好
And theirs.
有人来了
Someone's coming.
你们能过来搭把手吗
Can you guys give me a hand with something?
这是谁
Who the hell is that?
我们必须要查清楚他的身份
That's what we need to find out.
他是达布尔·赞的一个士兵
That's one of the Dabbur Zann soldiers
我们在监控里看到过
that we saw on camera.
所以你把敌人一起带回家了
So you brought the enemy back home with you?
然后呢
Now what?
我们的新室友睡得正香甜呢
Well our new roommate is deep in a peaceful slumber.
你是怎么想的 居然把他带回这里
What were you thinking bringing him back here?
这是我们目前仅存的安全之所了
This is our only safe place on earth.
已经不是了
Was.
听着
Okay, look.
他被锁起来了 他也不知道自己在哪
He's locked up. He doesn't know where he is.
他这一路都在昏迷中
He was unconscious the whole trip.
我们需要着重搞清楚他知道什么
We need to focus on finding out what he knows.
万一你在带他过境时
And what if you got caught
被边境巡警抓了怎么办
transporting him across the border?
边境巡警根本没有
Border patrol didn't take
多看一眼我的假护照
a second look at my fake passport.
我做了万全的准备
I took every precaution.
你是怎么有机会抓到这个家伙的
How did you even get a chance to grab that guy?
当我们分散后
Well after we scattered,
机会自然而然出现了
the opportunity presented itself.
我有两个选择
I had two choices.
把他留给达布尔·赞的其他同伙
I leave him there with the rest of the Dabbur Zann
让他继续实施玛德琳的计划
and let him continue with whatever Madeline's planning,
或我把他带回来
or I bring him back here
尝试找出答案
and try to find some answers.
那我们问出答案以后呢
And what happens when we're done?
我们把他头蒙上 开车带他绕圈
We head bag him, drive him in circles,
然后把他扔在离我们最远的警局
and we drop them at the farthest police station that we can.
好让我们当场被抓包
So we can get nabbed while doing it.
这计划真是棒极了
Brilliant plan.
既然已经抓来了 已成定局
Hey, he's here and this is happening.
如果他知道什么 我们可以套出来
If he knows something, we will get it out of him.
好吧
Okay.
那我们就看看能从他嘴里撬出点什么
So we will... see what we can dig up about this guy.
瞧瞧 团队合作
Look at that. Teamwork.
这是什么 我最后的晚餐吗
What's that, my last meal?
这取决于你
It's up to you.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你发誓要摧毁联调局
You vowed to destroy the FBI.
我觉得你已经做到了 你还想怎样
I would argue that you already succeeded, so what is left?
这无需你担心
That is nothing for you to worry about.
我希望你注意力放在苏珊·沙阿身上
I'd like you to focus instead on Susan Shah.
苏珊·沙阿
发言人 世界合作论♥坛♥
女士们先生们 掌声欢送马修·威茨先生
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Matthew White.
我还要最后说几句
I'm just gonna tie up a few...
她作为国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
Her position as national security advisor
让我的工作很难展开
has made my job very difficult.
我想让你把她从等式里去掉
And I would like you to remove her from the equation.
等等 你说的"把她从等式里去掉"
Wait... When you say "Remove her from the equation,"
不会是说 你不会是想让我
you don't mean to-- to-- you don't expect me to--
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
不 不是那样
No, nothing like that.
再说 再次夺取她性命只会引人耳目
Anyway, a second attempt on her life would only draw attention.
不 我想让你说服她退位
No, I would like you to convince her to step down.
好吧 具体怎么做
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表