剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
这名黑客陷害了维茨
Someone who framed Weitz.
还帮她想出了一个谜题 骗过了帕特森
Someone who created that puzzle that confounded Patterson--
行了吧 你不也被骗了
No, okay, easy, you were there too.
我很肯定你当时都快被谜题整吐了
I'm pretty sure you were driving the bus on that.
-我的天 -我在...
- Oh my God... - Hey, I'm--
快看元数据
Look at the metadata.
操控数据来陷害维茨的方式非常不寻常
The way it was manipulated to frame Weitz is... very unusual.
-当然了 -你说是就是
- Right, sure. - If you say so.
相信我 这是我见过最好的代码之一
Trust me, this is some of the best coding that I've ever seen.
但是这种代码非常奇特 甚至称得上古怪
But it's, it's... very quirky. Kooky even.
看看这个木马 谁会用TLS协议来...
I mean look at the rootkit. Who uses a TLS protocol to--
-帕特森 -我跳过
- Patterson! - Skipping it.
这段代码通过一条线程连接在一起
This code is being held together by a thread.
就跟写这条代码的黑客一样
Just like the hacker who wrote it.
让我理一下思路
So let me get this straight.
你要使用雾化的ZIP炸♥弹♥
You're gonna use aerosolized ZIP bombs
清除国内各大城市里居民的记忆
to erase people's memories in major cities across the country?
只要我找得到ZIP
Soon as I find the ZIP.
我需要你帮我
I just need you to hack Madeline's
黑进玛德琳的乌云服务器 解密她的文件
Darkcloud server and decrypt her files.
没有乌云密匙 根本不可以黑进这个服务器
That server's impossible to hack without her Darkcloud key.
那就是全部的...你有啊
That's kinda the whole-- Oh, you have it.
真不错
That's cool.
从谢利那拿到的
Got it from Shirley.
真棒 谢利在哪 我很乐意
Great, and where is Shirley? I would love to--
-他是在车里还是...-他已经没用了
- Is he in your van there or-- - He was no longer useful.
我还挺喜欢他的
I really liked him.
他的口音很独特
Such a unique accent.
加不加入 凯西
In or out, Kathy?
加入
In.
非常乐意加入
Super in.
我们一起制♥造♥点混乱吧
Let's cause some chaos, right?
盲点
第五季 第十集
凯西·古斯塔夫森
我就知道凯西会搞事
I knew Kathy would be back.
我们把她送进了监狱
We put her in jail,
我们没有接受她的婚礼邀请
we didn't RSVP to her wedding,
还杀了她的未婚夫
we killed her fiancé...
所以我们得阻止她
All right, so we need to shut her down
不让她帮艾薇发动这次袭击
before she helps Ivy launch this attack.
如果我们找到了凯西 就找到了ZIP
If we find Kathy, we find the ZIP.
已经过去几个月了 她在哪都不奇怪
It's been months. She could be anywhere.
我们没有时间从冰岛开始追溯她的行踪
We don't have time to retrace her steps since Iceland.
没错 但我们可以追溯她的黑客活动
No, but we can trace the hack.
要绕过联调局的防火墙有两个方法
Now, there's two ways to get behind the FBI firewall--
-亲自潜伏进来 -这个方法非常的冒险
- in person-- - Which would be incredibly risky.
那么她的电脑一定和联调局电脑有固线连接
She must've had a hardwired connection.
就像连到我公♥寓♥里那个一样
What? Like the one that was in my apartment?
里德也有
Reade had one, too.
你不会是觉得她连上了我们的老线路吧
You don't think she co-opted one of our old lines?
不 我觉得玛德琳为她搭建了一条
No, I think Madeline set one up for her.
看这个
Look at this.
这里本来应该只有21条固线
There's only supposed to be 21 hardwire lines,
但是系统显示有22条
but the system is showing 22.
是的 而且这条没有标签
Yeah, but this one isn't labeled.
这设计成了系统中的副本 但其实不是
It's designed to look like a duplicate in the system, but it's not.
这一定能让我们找到她
This is gonna lead us right to her.
所以找到地址需要多久
So how long for an address?
-找到了 -找到了
- Got it! - Got it!
很好 我们出发
Good, let's move.
你真的觉得我们会复职吗
Do you really think we'll be reinstated?
我不知道
I don't know.
你这么自信真是振奋人心
Your confidence is inspiring.
听着 我们还在逃的时候
Look, when we were on the run,
每天醒来我都想着一个念头
I woke up with the same thought every day--
我要见到宝芬妮 要抱抱她
to see Bethany, hold her in my arms,
-告诉她我爱她 -你做到了
- and tell her I love her. - And you did.
但我现在想象不到之后会怎么样了
But I can't picture the rest of it right now.
我跟她说一会见
I mean, I told her I'd see her soon.
但我开始有一种撒谎的感觉了
It's starting to feel like a lie.
一切都会没事的
Everything is gonna be okay.
是吗
Will it?
我们没有做玛德琳陷害我们的那些罪名
We didn't do what Madeline framed us for,
但我们确实做到了很多其他的事
but we did do a lot of other things.
而且...格里戈良 她也不了解我们
And... Grigoryan, she doesn't know us.
再说我们的官方记录也不是很良好
And on paper, we don't look so good.
那我们就让她看看真实的我们
Then let's show her who we really are.
好吧 帕特森 我们到了
All right, Patterson, we're at the address.
很好 好消息是我们给大楼管♥理♥员♥
Okay, so good news. We showed a picture
看了凯西的照片
of Kathy to the building manager,
所以那里绝对是她住的公♥寓♥
and it is definitely her apartment.
是啊 但坏消息是电梯都不能用了
Yeah, the bad news is the elevators are down,
而你们要爬十七层楼
so you're looking at 17 flights of stairs.
好极了
Great.
-什么 -怎么了
- What? - ?What?
-怎么了 什么事 -怎么了
- What? What? - ?What?!
-怎么了 -发生了什么
- What?! - What's going on?
帕特森
Patterson!
你们可以退回来了
You can stand down.
为什么
Why?
因为凯西在这里
'Cause Kathy's here.
她刚刚来自首
She just turned herself in.
等等 等等...
Wait, wait, wait... Wait, wait, wait...
你怎么想
What do you think?
我怎么想
What do I think?
我觉得她就是一个疯婆子
I think she's cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.
我就是这么想的 看看她那种笑容
That's what I think. Look at her just smiling.
她是变♥态♥
She's sick.
这就是玛德琳完蛋以后
This is Madeline's final plea
-发来的最后讯息 -是的 没错
- from beyond the grave? - Yeah, that's it.
她来这可能是要耍我们 害我们 搞我们
She's here to trick us or trap us or hack us
让我们分心 或者阻碍我们的
or distract us or sabotage us
用某种我暂时还想不到的方法
in some other way I haven't thought of yet.
我不知道
I don't know.
她进来的时候已经检查过了
They checked her when she came in.
身上没有金属 没有电子产品
No, no metals, no electronics,
也没有电磁产品
no electromagnetics.
她身上干净得很
She was totally clean.
是吗 那他们检查过她的脑子吗
Yeah, did they check inside her brain?
因为她只要动动脑子就能玩死我们
'Cause that's all she needs to burn us all to the ground.
-我不相信她 -我们也不必相信她
- I don't trust her. - ?Well, we don't have to trust her.
但她是我们唯一的线索 我们必须跟她谈谈
But she's our only lead, so we need to talk to her.
好吧 但我们进去的时候气势要足
Okay, fine, but we gotta go in hot.
我们一定不能被她牵着鼻子走
Let's not get sucked into her little mind games.
瑞奇 帕特森
Rich! Patterson!
闭嘴 古斯塔夫森
Zip it, Gustafson.
我们知道你是玛德琳的手下
We know you're on Madeline's payroll.
我们也知道你陷害了维茨
We know you framed Weitz.
我们知道在布拉格的时候你帮她追查我们
We know you helped find us in Prague,
我们还知道你现在为艾薇·桑兹做事
and we know you're working for Ivy Sands.
我们想知道她现在在哪
We wanna know where she is right now.
不废话 不用含蓄的威胁
No chit-chat, no veiled threats,
也不必搞你在家里玩的换装游戏
no playing dress-up in your apartment.
你穿这身真帅
You look great in that suit.
谢谢 我知道 现在告诉我ZIP在哪
Thank you, I know. Now where is the ZIP?
我不知道ZIP在哪
Well, I don't know where the ZIP is
也不知道艾薇现在在哪
or where Ivy is right now,
但我今天早些时候确实见到她了
but I did meet her earlier today.
好吧
Okay.
-在哪见的 -码头
- Where? ?- At the docks.
她要我黑进玛德琳的乌云服务器
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表