剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
你完全不在乎让我成为众矢之
You don't care you're putting a bull's-eye on my back.
你只想把我们当做诱饵引出威勒
You just wanna dangle us in front of Weller like bait.
你没法保护所有人 艾莉森
You can't protect everyone, Allison.
有些时候你不得不做出选择
Sometimes you have to choose.
你更爱谁呢
So, who do you love more?
你女儿 还是她父亲
Your daughter? Or her father?
你这算什么问题
Is that a real question?
你觉得我还爱着他吗
You think I still love him?
柯特·威勒毁了我的生活
Kurt Weller ruined my life.
他抛下了我们
He abandoned us.
他让我们陷入危险 让我们变成逃犯
He put our lives in danger, he made us fugitives.
你以为我不希望这一切早点结束吗
You think I don't want this to be over?
我现在只在乎我女儿
All I care about in this world is my daughter.
为了保护她 我愿意做任何事
I would do anything to protect her.
但我真什么都不知道
But I don't know anything.
我没法给你情报 没法告诉你位置
I-- I can't give you intel, I can't give you locations.
你们想怎样就直说
So just tell me what you want!
告诉我 我会照做
Just-- just tell me what you want and I'll do it.
不会有事
It's gonna be okay.
仔细听我说
Just listen to me very closely.
好了
Okay.
你做到了
There you go. You did it.
好了 帕特森
Okay, Patterson.
ZIP都中和好了 追踪器也设置好了
All the ZIP's been denatured, trackers set,
我们要藏起来 回地堡去
so we're gonna go dark and head back to the bunker.
快去找ZIP
Find the ZIP, now.
在这里 箱子找到了
Over here. Found the crates.
她在找窃听器
She's sweeping for bugs.
追踪器在左上角的箱子里
Tracker's in the top left crate.
帕特森 把追踪器关掉
Patterson, turn off the trackers.
我可以远程关闭窃听器 但那样会切断连接
I can turn off the bug remotely, but it'll kill my connection.
到时只能手动重启
The only way to turn it back on is to reset it by hand.
赶快去
Just do it now.
搞定
Done.
发射器信♥号♥♥丢失
安全
All clear.
我们坐货运电梯去找卡车
We'll take the freight elevator to the truck.
有好消息吗
Good news?
艾莉森决定合作
艾莉森·奈特决定合作了
Allison Knight's decided to cooperate.
-她刚才说的是 -没错
- Did she just say that-- - Yes.
艾莉应该在他们手上
I think they've got Allie.
我和你妈一起为中情局做过好几个月卧底
I spent months with your mother undercover working for the CIA.
我亲眼看到她杀了克劳福德全球公♥司♥董事会所有人
I watched her kill the entire board of HCI Global,
包括布莱克·克劳福德
including Blake Crawford.
他们明明死于空难
They died in a plane crash.
不 他们被她毒死了
No, she poisoned them.
他们喝了她敬的酒 然后就死了
She proposed a toast, and they drank, and they died.
我和她共事时 她残忍♥地杀害了一名律师
During my time with her, she murdered a lawyer
还杀了一名军情六处特工
in cold blood and had an MI6 agent killed.
她如今要做更坏的事了
And now she's about to do something much worse.
你有证据吗
Do you have proof of any of this?
还不充分
Not enough, not yet.
真是疯了
This is insane.
所以我们得阻止她
Which is why we need to stop her.
如果能找到足够证据指证她
If we can get enough solid evidence against her.
我不信
I don't believe you.
我妈不是圣人 但她绝不会杀人
My mother is not a saint, but she would never kill anyone.
那你♥爸♥呢
What about your father?
他怎么了
What about him?
你真以为他真那么碰巧死于心脏病
You really think he died of a heart attack
正好让玛德琳接管克劳福德全球公♥司♥吗
just in time for Madeline to take over HCI Global?
不可能 她爱他
No. She loved him.
她笑着和我讲怎么杀了她
She smiled when she told me about killing him.
在他的晨间咖啡里下毒 看着他眼里的光黯淡下去
Poisoning his morning coffee, watching the light leave his eyes.
她乐在其中
She reveled in it.
你妈就是这种人
That is who your mother is.
他们开始行动了
They're on the move.
除非你把追踪器重新连上
We can't follow the denatured ZIP
否则我们没法追踪到
to the coordinates where Madeline and Ivy plan to use it
发射器信♥号♥♥丢失
玛德琳和艾薇准备使用ZIP的具体♥位♥置
unless you get that tracker back online.
我们正在努力
We're working on it.
帕特森 艾薇刚收到的是什么消息
Patterson, what message did Ivy just get?
她提到了艾莉
She said something about Allie.
我们也听到了 正想办法查呢
Yeah, I know, we heard. We're working on it.
我们得重新激活追踪器
Okay, we need to get this tracker reactivated.
我们要切断货梯的电源
All right, we're cutting off the power to the freight elevator.
应该能拖住他们
That should slow them down.
我应该能拿到箱子 启动追踪器
I should be able to get to the cases, turn the tracker back on...
然后在他们发现之前离开
get out before they notice.
帕特森 来看看这个
Patterson, you might wanna see this.
我们不能一直这样活下去
We can't keep living like this.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥女儿的母亲力劝其投降
-威勒 那条信息 -我厌倦了逃亡
- Weller? That message... -I am tired of running,
-不想再活在恐惧中 -情况不妙
- of living in fear. - It's not good.
你毁了我们的家庭
Your actions have destroyed our family.
拜托 求你了 柯特
Please... please, Kurt.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥女儿的母亲力劝其投降
想想贝瑟妮
Think of Bethany.
想想我们的女儿如何在没有父亲的环境中成长
Think about our daughter growing up without her father.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥女儿的母亲力劝其投降
弃暗投明吧 自首吧
Do the right thing. Turn yourself in.
你是说我妈杀了我爸
So you're telling me my mother killed my father,
你想让我帮你
and now you want me to help you.
我说的是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
我也希望你能遵从自己的良心
And I'm asking you to act as your conscience dictates.
当你妈承认她的所作所为时
When your mother admitted what she did,
我本该立刻逮捕她
I should have had her arrested immediately.
我最后悔的事就是听信了中情局 没有抓她
My biggest regret is letting the CIA talk me out of it.
求你了
Please.
我只需要十分钟来开一下这些箱子
I just need ten minutes with these cases.
如果我错了 最糟又能如何
If I am wrong, what is the worst that could happen?
但如果我说对了 你会永远后悔
But if I'm right, you will always regret
让他们把ZIP带下飞机的
letting this ZIP off the plane.
乘客和机组人员 请回到座位上
Passengers and crew, return to your seats.
我们即将在扎塔利降落
We are making our descent to Zaatari now.
来不及了
We're too late.
你会告诉别人 我在这里吗
Are you gonna tell anyone I'm here?
还没想好
Haven't decided yet.
我去跟住她
I'm going after her now.
别去 柯特 等等 好好想想
No, Kurt, wait. Think this through.
什么 不行
What? No!
我要和玛德琳做个交易
I'll do a deal with Madeline, all right?
我要用艾薇换艾莉
I'll trade Ivy for Allie.
不行 玛德琳不会同意
No, Madeline will not make that deal.
你自己也说过 和疯子没法谈判
You said it yourself, you cannot negotiate with a psychopath.
艾莉已经在他们手上了
They've already got Allie.
如果贝瑟妮也在他们手上呢
What if they've got Bethany, too?
他们想影响你的心智 让你感情用事
They are trying to manipulate you and play on your emotions.
如果贝瑟妮在玛德琳手上
So, if Madeline had Bethany,
她一定会和艾莉一起出现在电视上
she would have been in the broadcast with Allie,
但她没有
but she wasn't.
这说明她在安全之地
And that means she must be somewhere safe.
这可不一定
You don't know that for sure.
你还记得你跟我说过的话吗
Do you remember what you told me?
我们必须按计划行事 必须阻止她
That we need to stay on course and that we need to stop her?
赶紧把追踪器装上去 离开这里吧
Let's get that tracker back on and get out of here.
好吧
Okay.
等一下
Hold on a sec.
就是想谢谢你们帮忙
Just wanted to say thanks for all your help.
接下来交给你们了
You got it from here?
你可以出来了
You can come out now.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表