剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我带你去实验室 你也来吗
I'll take you to the lab-- coming?
好 只不过我得先处理一些事
Yeah-- Yeah, I just have to, uh, take care of something first.
你们要找的炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者 杰西·托马斯
Your bomb-maker, Jesse Thomas,
有很多化名 克雷格·布拉苏奇
has a number of aliases: Craig Blasucci,
K·K·霍基 乔·提姆布尔
K. K. Hawkey, Joe Timbur,
还有一个最关键 本杰明·佩斯利·格雷
and, most importantly, Benjamin Paisley Grey.
本杰明·佩斯利·格雷
听起来像是一种好茶
Sounds like a really fancy tea.
这个人
Yeah, now this one, he used to get a job
以前在纽约市公共工程局工作
at the New York City Public Works Department.
这家伙有权限获得
This guy could have unique access
制♥服♥ 车辆 还有整个地铁网络的信息
to city uniforms, vehicles, the entire subway grid.
我可以缩小范围 我们检测了弹片
I can narrow that down, uh, we tested the shrapnel
就是之前在教堂拿回来的那个
recovered from the church, and the metals are found
发现成千上万种材料中都含有这种金属
in thousands of materials, but if we narrow
但把搜索范围限制在用于公共工程材料中
the search query to reflect materials found in public works,
结果数就缩小至几十个了
it narrows us down to a few dozen results.
下水道 地铁格栅 红绿灯
Sewers, subway grates, traffic lights.
幸好城里这些东西数量不多
It's a good thing there aren't a lot of those in the city.
-是啊 -等等
- Yeah. - Wait a minute.
根据托马斯留下的那些测量数据
Those measurements that Thomas left behind, we're assuming
我们假设是用于长方形的炸♥弹♥
that they were for a rectangular-shaped bomb.
但计算结果显示是圆柱形 对吧
But the math should work for a cylinder, right?
纳兹 你真是冰雪聪明
Nas, you beautiful genius.
怎么说 我还没懂
Why? I don't get it.
我明白了 炸♥弹♥的形状
I do! The shape of the bomb,
金属弹片的材质 他还在城市部门工作
the metallic shrapnel, the fact that this guy's a city worker--
不好了
Oh, no.
只有我一个不明白是怎么回事吗
Am I the only one who's not getting this?
他把炸♥弹♥改造成了
He retrofitted the bomb to fit inside
能够放进纽约市垃圾箱的大小
a New York City trash can.
纽约市里有多少个垃圾箱
All right, so how many garbage cans in the city
符合这个尺寸
match those dimensions?
查一下
Let's see here.
大约两万三千个
About 23,000 or so.
那就是大海捞针了
So it's a needle in a haystack?
也许是我们从大海里捞的最后一根针了
Maybe the last needle in a haystack--
别再缅怀了 停
Please stop! Stop it.
-回来拘捕我们的吗 -不是
- Back to arrest us? - No.
那是回来加入我们了
Back to join us, then?
不是 我知道你们都认为自己在做正确的事
No. I know you all thought you were trying to do the right thing,
在努力使这个世界变好
trying to make a better world.
为了达成目的可以不择手段
That the ends would justify the means.
"真棒" 来教育我们了
Oh, good, a lecture.
但你们没有达成目的
But you never got to the end.
你们仅仅是一直在不择手段
All you had was means.
你们活着的时候
The lives you destroyed,
做了那么多伤天害理的事
all the destruction you left in your wake.
蕾米 战场上 你得
Remy, in a war, you have--
我不管 并非只有达成目的才最重要
I don't care. Doesn't all have to be about the end.
方式也很重要 采用什么手段很重要
The means matter, how you get there matters.
小妹 你还是没好好听我们劝
Sis, you're still not listening to what we're saying.
那你们就听我说
Then you listen.
如果你们想帮我 可以
If you wanna help me, then help.
但不能有人再受到伤害
But no one else can get hurt.
你可能会受到伤害
You might. You might get hurt.
他说得没错 等得越久
He's right-- the longer this takes,
ZIP就越有可能让你丧命
the more chances the ZIP has of taking you out.
我知道
I know.
你们到底要不要告诉我炸♥弹♥在哪里吧
So, are you gonna show me what I came here for or not?
过来看看
Come take a look.
看你会有什么头绪
See what you think.
一旦我们动手了
Once we do this,
就可能被永久地抹去
we could be permanently erased.
我们的现在 我们的将来
Everything you are, everything you could be,
都可能不会存在了
can cease to exist.
我知道
I know.
但这是唯一的办法
But it's the only way.
时代广场是引爆♥炸♥弹的绝佳地点
Times Square's the perfect place to set it off.
我知道炸♥弹♥在哪里了
I know where the bomb is.
大家分头行动
All right, everyone fan out.
搜索所有的垃圾箱
Search all the trash cans.
如果你们找到什么
And if you do find something,
不要引起恐慌
then don't cause a panic.
马上无线电通知大家 明白了吗 出发
Radio it in immediately, got it? Go.
你确定不记得具体在时代广场的什么位置了吗
Are you sure you don't remember exactly where in Times Square?
不记得了 可能在任何地方
No, it could be anywhere.
艾薇说得没错
Ivy's right.
这里是最佳地点
This is the perfect location.
曼哈顿中城 地铁客流 游客众多
Mid-town, subway, a lot of tourists.
ZIP可以在一个小时之内
The ZIP could be dispersed across this entire island
-扩散到整个曼哈顿岛 -我们必须找到
- in less than an hour. - We need to find it.
我们一定会找到
We will.
她在时代广场从那个袋子里爬了出来
She crawled out of that bag in Times Square.
冰淇淋
Ice cream!
你呼喊 我呼喊 都喊我要"冰淇淋"
You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream.
卖♥♥冰淇淋了
Ice cream.
女士 这是你要找的垃圾箱吗
Ma'am! Is this your trash can?
我找到了 在杜菲广场
I've got it. I'm in Duffy Square.
我看到艾薇了
I've got Ivy.
她拿着引爆器 但她应该还没引爆
She had a detonator, I don't think she triggered it, though.
抱歉 借过 借过一下
Excuse me, excuse me, coming through!
借过
Excuse me!
炸♥弹♥有一个备用计时器
Look, the bomb has a backup timer.
塔莎 疏散时代广场
Tasha, clear Times Square.
马上
Now.
拆弹部队怎么还不来
Where the hell is the bomb squad?
我也想这么问
That's a good question.
帕特森 什么情况
Patterson? How're we doing?
这个托马斯很厉害
This Thomas guy is good,
炸♥弹♥连线极度错综复杂
the wiring on the bomb is super-intricate,
但如果剪对了线
but if we cut the right wires,
就能够解除
we should be able to defuse it.
我还需要一点时间
I just need a little bit more time.
还有不到三分钟
You got less than three minutes.
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know, I know.
你能花一点时间
Can you just take a second to appreciate
享受一下此刻的绝妙吗
the inherent beauty of this particular moment?
瑞奇 集中注意力
Rich, focus.
这可能是最后一次拆除炸♥弹♥
You know, that's probably the last time she's ever gonna tell me to focus
听她说集中注意力了
while we're defusing a bomb?
对不起 打扰你了
Sorry, you were in the middle of something.
时光匆匆啊 是这句老话对吧
How did it get so late so soon, am I right?
我不会怀念这样的经历
I'm not gonna miss this.
是啊 我也是啊
Oh, yeah you are, and so am I.
我们是什么体质 总遇到这种事
What does that say about us?
无与伦比 盖世英雄体质
That we're awesome and cool.
我是个什么样的人
I mean, what does it say
才会说 我无法想象退隐之后的生活
that I literally can't imagine my life without doing this?
你能吗
I mean, can you?
说实话 我也不能
No, not really.
我们会找到想做的事
We'll figure something out.
除此之外也别无他法
We have to.
我们上次刚想安静度日
The last time we tried to lead a quiet life,
别人就洗劫了我们家
our home was attacked by assassins,
然后我就逃亡了两年
and I went on the run for two years, so...
第二次肯定会成功
Second time's a charm.
会不会罗曼是对的
What if Roman's right?
会不会事实上
What if I...
我不是解决混乱 而是制♥造♥混乱
I don't fight chaos? What if I create it?
-不会 -我会不会就是个扫把星
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表