剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
黑暗隐蔽的秘密地点
very dark undisclosed location.
可我们手上掌握玛德琳没有的东西
Well, we have something that Madeline doesn't have,
就是冰淇淋的设备
and that is Ice Cream's device.
进入"指引者"后门程序的"钥匙"
Ah! The key to Beaconer's backdoor.
那么说我们有个设备
So we have a device
可以侵入一个加密的即时通讯应用
that can hack into an encrypted messaging app,
揭露玛德琳与恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的联♥系♥
reveal Madeline's ties to terrorism,
-并证明我们的清白 -对 但有个问题
- and prove our innocence? - Yeah, but there's a problem.
要证明玛德琳的罪行 我们要通过直接
To prove Madeline's guilt, we need to get into her phone
进入♥联♥调局服务器来侵入她的手♥机♥
by gaining direct access to an FBI server.
亲自去吗 这怎么可能做得到
In person? How are we supposed to do that?
进入♥联♥调局大楼简直是自寻死路
Going into that building is suicide.
好在我已经"死"了
Then it's a good thing I'm already dead.
看看谁还在这呢
Well, look who's still here.
我想既然玛德琳手上没你的把柄了
I figured now that Madeline didn't have anything on you,
你就会像一阵烟似的跑了呢
you'd be gone like a puff of smoke.
对 我几乎在没人发现的情况下跑了出去
Yeah, I almost made it out of here without anybody noticing,
可接着威勒和他的团队被带了进来
but then Weller and his team had to get hauled in,
现在我又成热锅上的蚂蚁了
and now I'm back in the hot seat.
是的 整个小队被非法逮捕了
Yes, the team's wrongful arrest
对你来说真是个大失败
was a big setback for you.
你知道吗 我想提一句
You know, just to say,
我不怎么喜欢你最近和我说话的语气
not loving the new tone you're taking with me lately.
理论上我还是联调局局长
Still the director of the FBI, technically.
真奇怪
That's weird.
联调局停车场
停车场最新规定 101885-498-00-3145
"停车场最新规定"
"Update to Parking Policy"?
联调局停车场
停车场最新规定 101885-498-00-3145
你就是这么和艾弗琳联络的吗
That's how you're contacting Afreen?
是的 正是因为无聊到家了
Well, yeah. It's so mind-numbingly boring
所以网络安全处都不会察觉到
that it's not gonna get flagged by cyber-security,
但艾弗琳绝不会对这封邮件视而不见
and Afreen will not ignore this one.
你怎么能这么确定
Well, how can you be so sure?
因为我在主题上嵌入了
Because I embedded her social security
她的社保号♥和生日
and her birthdate in the subject line.
怎么了 什么事
?What? What is it?
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
点击此处
天哪 是帕特森
Oh, my God, it's Patterson.
是她发来的 你看
She sent this. You know,
这段代码到处都是她的标记
the code has her signatures all over it.
只有我和她会这样缩写
It's shorthand only she and I have used.
虽然不知道为什么 但她肯定还活着
I don't know how, but she's still alive.
"安保严密
"Sharp Safe Security,
马克辛·布兰特和唐·莱利"
Maxine Brandt and Don Riley."
为什么帕特森要我们给这两个人做联调局的证件
Why does Patterson want us to make FBI IDs for these two?
好吧 首先帕特森已经走了
Okay, first of all, Patterson is gone.
我很遗憾 但她已经不在了
I'm sorry, but she is.
其次 我觉得我们应该不要管这件事
Secondly, I think we should totally ignore this thing
我们应该学鸵鸟那样自保避世
and put our heads in the sand full ostrich style...
等风声过去以后 晚些时候
...until later, at a later date,
等到局势安全了
when it's safe, we safely
我们再趁他们被押往黑狱的时候
save the team from going
把他们都安全地救出来
to a black-site.
你很清楚没有时间了 一旦他们被押走就是永别了
You know there's no time. Once they're gone, they're gone.
不不不 只要我们肯等 那就...
No, no, no. If we wait, it's-- Ahem.
-你们俩聊什么呢 -工作上的事
- What are you guys talking about? - ?Huh? Work stuff.
-听着 如果跟团队有关我们也想帮忙 -什么
- Look, if this is about the team, we want to help. - ?What?
听我说 你们可以相信我们的
?Look, you know you can trust us.
我不太确定你们在说什么
Um, I'm not sure what you're talking about.
伍兹探员 你和希拉
Agent Woods, you and Shayla
应该专心干自己的本职工作
should go focus on your own assignments
还有我们说的事和团队完全无关
and, no, this has nothing to do with the team.
不过 不过如果出于某种原因
Um, but-- but, uh, if for some reason
我需要你们的帮助 我会去找你们的
I needed your help, I would let you know.
看来不是所有人都喝了玛德琳的迷魂汤啊
So not everyone has drank the Madeline Kool-Aid.
当然不是了 不是所有人都认为团队堕落了
Apparently not. They don't all think the team's gone bad.
因为他们真的没堕落 所以我们必须做这件事
Because they haven't, which is exactly why we have to do this.
你真的相信这封邮件是帕特森发来的吗
Do you really believe that this is from Patterson?
是的 我相信
Yeah, I do.
好吧
All right.
我们来给几个陌生人做政♥府♥证件吧
Let's make a couple of randos some government IDs.
你好啊 我只是过来看看你
Hi. Just, uh, checking in.
你准备好在证词上签字了吗
You ready to sign that little old confession?
滚出去
Get the hell out of here.
好的 好的 我这就走 不过还有一件事
Okay, okay, I'll go. Uh, one thing, though.
-你的队员们可没你这么淡定 -是吗
- Your partners ain't doing so hot. - ?Oh, no?
那你干吗不让我跟他们聊聊 眼见为实呢
Why don't you let me talk to 'em so I can see for myself.
你们几个还真有骨气
You folks got quite a bond.
不过可惜你们团结不了多久了
Too bad it's gonna tear you apart.
-你完全不了解我们 -是吗
- You don't know anything about us. - ?No?
我还以为你会感谢我跑来提醒你
I thought you'd appreciate the heads up just in case
万一你想在瑞奇之前吃枪子呢
you wanted to take the bullet before Rich does
也可能是威勒 或者是简
or will it be Weller? Jane?
到时候可就追悔莫及了
Gonna be a real photo finish.
我很清楚这些审讯技巧
I know these interrogation techniques.
话虽如此
Be that as it may,
但我们说话这会他们可都在摇摆迟疑呢
they're all wavering on that tightrope as we speak,
都迫不及待地想要牺牲自己呢
just champing at the bit to jump on that grenade.
你这些比喻用得有些混搭 不是吗
Kind of mixing your metaphors, aren't you?
别误会 我很喜欢经典的俗语
I mean, don't get me wrong, I like a folksy colloquialism
就像喜欢追捕恐♥怖♥分♥子♥嫌疑人一样
as much as the next terror suspect,
但即使这样我也是有底线的
but even I have my limits.
你的朋友们也一样
So do your friends.
等你准备好坦白了
Well, when you're ready to talk,
就告诉我们
you just let us know.
我让他们来这里碰面
I told them to meet us here.
我们现在做什么 就在这等吗
What do we do now? We just wait here?
怎么 你要去别的地方吗
What? You have somewhere else you need to be?
你们一定就是唐·莱利和马克辛·布兰特
You must be Don Reilly and Maxine Brandt.
不 维茨 是我们
No, Weitz, it's us.
-帕特森 -是我
- Patterson? - Yes.
我就知道你没死
Oh, I knew you weren't dead!
你怎么打扮成这样
Well, why? Why do you look like this?
这里的面部识别软件有着严重的性别偏差
The facial recognition software here has a severe gender bias.
无论是什么样的伪装都会触发警报
Any other disguises would have triggered a warning,
但是如果我们伪装性别 不知为何
but if we gender-bend, for some reason,
联调局的人工智能就认不出我们了
we're unrecognizable to the FBI's AI.
幸运的是 守卫没有检查地很仔细
Luckily, the security guard didn't look too closely.
我确保是奥尼尔站岗
Oh, I made sure O'Neal was on.
他有点粗心
He can be a bit lax.
我在联调局的更衣室里
I am standing in the FBI locker room
和两名美国头号♥通缉犯在一起
with two of America's Most Wanted.
我到底在做什么
What am I doing?
好了 我们的时间不多
Okay, we don't have a lot of time.
如果我们想要证明玛德琳的罪行并且解救小队
If we want to prove Madeline's guilt and rescue the team,
我们就得立刻去西楼的服务器机房♥
we gotta get to the westside server room immediately.
好的 你们去拯救大家 阻止玛德琳
Yes, great. You go save everybody, stop Madeline.
我就悄悄地动身去加拿大
I'm gonna quietly move to Canada.
但是想要进入服务器机房♥
Except, to get into the server room,
我们需要你的手印
we're gonna need your handprint.
当然了
Of course you are.
你是对的 他们中有人忍♥不住了
You were right. One of them blinked.
这只是时间问题
Just a matter of time.
这些人已经将代人受过变成一种艺术形式了
These people have made falling on their swords into an art form.
我们只需要再给他们一点额外的助力
We just had to give them a little extra push.
我要是个赌徒 肯定输得一无所有
If I was a bet man, I'da lost my shirt.
永远猜不到谁会先破产
Never would have guessed who broke first.
所以
So...
很高兴你恢复理智了
Glad you've come to your senses.
你要做的事是正确的
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表