剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
那种地方很冷
Those places get pretty chilly.
储存这种东西通常一些特别设备
And storing this stuff usually requires some pretty specific equipment.
你能调出跟踪她时拍到的车照片吗
Can you pull up the photos we took of her car when we tailed her?
可以
Yeah.
这张 这是什么
There. What is this?
私人停车场的标记
It's for a private parking lot.
如果我们能找出那片区域
We might be able to find where she's storing this stuff
能容纳氯12和光气517的地方
if we match that lot with places that can hold
就可能找到她存放毒气的位置
both Chlorine12 and Phosgene517.
光气517 就是这个了
Phosgene517... that was it.
确实如此
That was it indeed.
这两种化学物质
So, knowing the two chemicals
加上之前找到它们的方式
and how you found them in the past,
再加上无源射频识别驱动器上的信息
mixed with what we've learned from the RFID drive,
应该能定位出具体藏所了
that should be enough to locate where they're keeping...
致命毒气2000的存放地
Death Gas 2000 in the area.
寇曼和达布尔·赞
Coleman and the Dabbur Zann,
昨天在离这不到一个半小时路程的地方见面了
they met yesterday within 90 minutes of here.
不管他们在密谋什么 应该都在这附近
So, whatever they're up to, I'm guessing it's close by.
我先在这片区域展开小范围搜索
I will start a small search radius in the area
然后再向外延伸 应该不用太久
and extend out from there, shouldn't take long.
干得好
Nice work.
简
Jane?
有新消息
Hey, I got an update.
那个被送进医院的孩子
So th-the kid that was checked into the hospital
绝对是贝瑟妮
is definitely Bethany.
我追踪到了对方伪造的医保卡
I was able to track their doctored insurance cards.
你知道她出了什么事吗
Do you know what's wrong with her?
不知道 我只知道是感染
No, it just says an infection of some kind, that's all I can get.
-但我们得告诉柯特 -不行
- But we really have to tell Kurt. - No!
-你什么意思 -告诉我什么
- What are you talking-- - Tell me what?
怎么回事
What's going on?
我让瑞奇帮你查了一下贝瑟妮的近况
I asked Rich to check on Bethany for you.
她感染住院了
She's in the hospital with an infection.
我们现在只掌握了这些信息
That's all the information that we have right now.
你怎么不告诉我一声
So you didn't think that's something that I should know?
我女儿生日这天住院了
My kid is in the hospital on her birthday?
你们聊 我还有别的事要处理
You guys are-- I have stuff to sort out, yeah.
我们也无能为力
Look, there's nothing we can do.
-什么都做不了 -我女儿生病了
- Nothing. - My little girl is sick.
我该去陪她
So I should be there.
正常情况下 你当然应该去
Under normal circumstances, yes, of course you should be.
但现在不是正常情况
We're not in normal circumstances.
你暴露行踪
And you sticking your head up,
飞回美国去看她
flying back to America to check on her,
这是你最不该干的事了
that's the worst thing that you could do.
你自己也说过 这太冒险了
You said so yourself, it's just too risky.
轮不到你来决定
That is not your decision to make.
是我之前不打算告诉你
I made a call.
发生这种事 我也很遗憾
And I'm sorry that this is happening.
但我们眼下最应该把心思放在阻止玛德琳上
But the best thing that we can do right nowis focus on stopping Madeline,
因为一旦成功 我们就可以回家了
because once we do, we get to go home.
好吗
Okay?
不 这样不好
No. It's not okay.
天啊
Jeez.
我讨厌"爸妈"吵架
I hate it when Mom and Dad fight.
你要干什么
What do you want?
没什么 到这里躲一躲挺好
No, just a hiding place is good.
你没事吧 怎么了
Are you okay? What's going on?
你给我买♥♥的检测棒呈阳性
The test you got me was positive.
阳性 意思是你很乐观向上还是什么
Positive? Like, positive-- like you're happy about it, or... what...
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant?
完完全全 彻彻底底怀孕了吗
Like, full-on, all-the-way pregnant?
不然还能是怀了一半吗
No, like half. Yes, I'm full pregnant.
-还有 闭嘴 -对不起 我
- Also, shut up. - Okay, sorry, I...
是里德的吗
Is it Reade's?
我现在该怎么办
What am I supposed to do with this right now
发生了这么多事
with everything that's happening?
还有那么多人命悬一线
With people's lives on the line?
我只是
I just...
好了
All right, so...
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
-还好 怎么了 -是啊
- Yeah. Yeah, what's up? - Yeah.
我知道毒气存放在哪了
I know where the gas is being stored.
在捷克和德国边境一个叫德辛的小镇
It's in a town called Decin on the Czech-German border.
准备好行动了吗
You ready to move?
当然
Yeah.
我们知道毒气存放在哪了
We know where the gas is being stored.
在皇后区的一间冷藏库里
It's in a cold storage facility in Queens.
了不起吧
This is big, right?
是啊
Yeah.
你们两个干得漂亮
Solid work. Both of you.
我们会去处理毒气
We'll take it from here.
我手头上还有案子要忙
I'm working on another case right now,
我会通知B队 派他们去
so I'll brief Bravo Team, send them out to clean it up.
你们继续整理旧卷宗吧
Why don't you keep going over those old files?
可能还会查到有用的线索
You might find something else useful.
你想让我们继续整理卷宗吗
You want us to go back to logging files?
你别见怪 我们查出来的线索
With all due respect, we did the legwork here.
我们就想看案子最终破获
We just wanna see it through.
如果不能有始有终
How do you want us to become good agents
如何成为好探员
if we can't finish what we started?
好吧
All right.
B队确实还需要一个人
Bravo Team does have room for one more.
你们俩谁去
You two decide who goes.
萨帕塔该去
Zapata should go.
她最先开始调查这件事
She's the one who started the investigation
-并且坚持不懈 -不 派里德去
- and she kept it going, so... - No, take Reade.
他需要借此机会展现能力
The New York office needs to know what he can do.
你们俩别推让了
We haven't got time for this.
都去
I'll take both of you.
行动
Let's move.
今天你情感上经历了大起大落
So, I know today's been a bit of a drain on the emotional front,
我也知道你们要外出执行任务 但是
and I know you guys are about to head out, but, uh...
我怀孕的事不准告诉别人
This stays between us.
懂吗
Got it?
好的
Yes.
我会保守秘密 相信我
Lips are sealed, you can trust me.
"嘛都"不说 不不不
Mum's the word. Not mum.
此"嘛"非彼"妈"
That's not the word at all.
以后我连这个音也不发
It's a different word that I'll think of later.
出发吧 行动
Here we go, all right, let's move!
如果你再不搬快点
If you don't get things moving soon,
我会觉着你能力不行
it's gonna reflect very poorly on your overall performance.
该搬多长时间 就花多长时间
It takes as long as it takes.
这些东西一不小心就会引发灾难
Mishandling the substance could be disastrous.
安全第一 还要怪我吗
Forgive me if I put safety first.
看起来我们快准备好了
Looks like we're almost ready to go.
卡车应该马上就能走了
This truck should be rolling out in moments.
听着
Okay.
仓库有两个出口
So the warehouse has got two entrances.
我和简从前门进 你守住后门
Jane and I will take the front, you got the back.
塔莎 不要像德累斯顿那次仓库行动
Tash, after what happened in the warehouse in Dresden,
那样犹豫不决
with Hades... no hesitation.
我不会
I'm good.
你下令行动 我就会行动
You say move, I'll move.
想到我们要来守后门了
Of course we get stuck guarding the damn back door.
我在阿富汗时
When I was in Afghanistan,
总是第一个破门而入
I was usually the first one through the door, so...
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表