剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Ideally, yes, but this is not an ideal day.
塔莎 是我 查到柯特被关在哪了
Tasha, it's me. I think we know where he is.
看看你的所作所为
Look what you've done.
你夺走了这么多人的生命
The lives you've taken from this world.
不错 你不像我
You're right, you're not like me.
因为你比我更坏 不过这没关系
You're worse. But that's okay.
我曾一直抵抗自己的黑暗面
I spent so much time fighting what I was.
但这让我痛苦不堪
And it filled me with such pain
满身戾气
and... rage.
接受真实的自己才更自在
Acceptance is so much easier.
世界不需要拯救
This world doesn't need saving.
而是需要一个痛快的了断
It needs to be put out of its misery.
屈服吧 别苦苦挣扎了
Just give up, son. Stop fighting.
顺其自然 顺应本心
Let things be the way they've always wanted to be.
帮帮我 求你
Help me, please.
我正在帮你
I am helping you.
我在继续你的未尽之事
I'm continuing where you left off.
打击腐♥败♥ 继承你的衣钵
Fighting against corruption. Continuing your work.
完成我父亲的遗志
My father's work.
什么
What?
你死之后 我怒不可遏
After you died, I was so angry.
迷失了自我
I was so lost.
我找寻一切关于你的资料
I read and watched everything I could find about you.
人们说你做了很多恶事
All these horrible things people said you did.
这让我恨你
I hated you.
但之后达布尔·赞找上了我
But then the Dabbur Zann found me.
他们告诉了我真♥相♥
And they told me the truth...
事实是美国政♥府♥腐♥败♥不堪
that it was America that was rotten,
而我父亲是个英雄
that my father was a hero
为大业而牺牲了
who died trying to change things.
你是贝瑟妮
Bethany... is that you?
我现在亲眼看到了你 了解你
I see you now. I know you.
你不可能仅仅为我一人战斗
You couldn't fight for me
因为你心中装着众人
because you were fighting for all of us.
没关系
It's okay.
你的牺牲有价值
Your sacrifice will be worth something.
我的牺牲也是
And so will mine.
我所做的一切 都是为了你
I'm doing this for you, all of this.
我的夙愿 就是成为和你一样的人
All I've ever wanted is to be just like you.
你的同伴在哪 爸爸
Where are they, Dad?
说出他们的下落吧
Just tell us where they are.
这不是现实
This is not real.
你是幻象
You're not real!
结束了 柯特
It's over, Kurt.
你不用再反抗了
You don't have to fight anymore.
说出我想要的信息
Just tell me what I want to hear.
你说得对 确实结束了
You're right. It is over.
你以为我会轻易说出队友的下落
You think I was just gonna give you the team?
我们早就说好了
We have protocols.
如果一个人被抓 其他人都会转移
One of us gets grabbed and the rest just disappear.
你以为你一直在消磨我的意志
This whole time you think you've been wearing me down...
其实你被我下套了 我是争取时间
and I was just playing you out, buying time.
就算你的人最终找到地堡
If you ever do find that bunker,
也是人去楼空
you'll be raiding an empty shell.
我们会杀了你女儿
We will kill your daughter.
懂吗
Do you understand me?
我的人在圣路易斯 只要一个电♥话♥
My people in St. Louis are a phone call away.
你女儿就死定了
We will kill Bethany!
你根本不知道她在哪
You don't have her!
你从我嘴里才知道"医院"的事
You didn't say "hospital" until I did.
"圣路易斯"也是我告诉你的
And then when I said "St. Louis,"
之后你才拿此威胁我
you said that right back to me, too.
你的人不在那里 你没戏唱了
They're not there. You've lost.
我对你没价值了
I'm useless to you.
一旦玛德琳发现
And as soon as Madeline Burke finds out
你们一无所获
that her team hunter came up with exactly nothing,
你跟我一样 都会没命
then you... are as dead as I am.
威勒
Weller!
谢天谢地
Thank God!
不准动
Stop. Stop!
站在原地 不准动
Stay where you are!
我刚刚就该杀了你
I should have killed you when I had the chance.
-柯特 我是塔莎 -我不相信
- Kurt, it-- it's me. - I don't believe you!
你是艾薇·桑兹
Your name is Ivy Sands.
你别想把我抓回去
I am not going back there.
冷静
Okay.
柯特 我不知道你被注射了什么
Kurt... I don't know what they gave you,
我是塔莎
but it's me. It's Tasha.
你开枪打了我妻子
You shot my wife!
我发誓 如果她出了任何事
I swear to God, if she's not okay...
简没事
She is! Jane is fine.
我们把子弹取了出来
We got the bullet out.
也缝合了伤口 柯特 我们得撤了
We stitched her up. Kurt, we need to go.
我们在这停留得越久
Every second we are out here
艾薇找到我们的可能性就越大
is another second Ivy could find us.
我区分不开幻觉和现实了
I don't know what's real anymore.
我怎么知道你是真的
How do I know you're real?
-看着我 -告诉我
- Look at me. - How?!
听我的声音 我就在这里
Listen to my voice. I am right here.
我好像意识不清醒了
I feel like I'm losing my mind.
简中枪了 你也被抓了
Jane got shot and they took you,
但简现在没事了
but she is okay
你也会没事
and you are going to be okay, too,
但你得马上跟我走
but I need you to come with me right now.
闭嘴
Shut up!
究竟我说什么 你才相信我
What do I need to say to you to make you believe me?
你说没用
You can't say anything.
是我的问题
It's all me.
有可能我还坐在那把椅子上
What if I'm still in that chair?
如果我跟你走了
If I go with you,
我可能会泄露一切
I could give away everything.
我如何知道怎么做才对
How do I know the right thing to do?
你没法知道 你只有相信我
You can't. You need to trust me.
你只能放手一搏
You need to take a leap of faith.
没事了
It's okay.
是我
I'm here.
我在呢
I'm here. Okay?
给 这是录像视频
Here. That is-- that's video footage.
他们对我逼供了 你得看一下
They interrogated me. You have to watch that.
你们都得看一下
All of you, you have to watch that.
我不知道有没有供出位置
I don't know if I gave you up.
等离开车站 我就发给帕特森
I'll send it to Patterson as soon as we get to the train station.
如果他们不在 自然就知晓了
If they're not there when we get back, we'll know why.
走 我先带你离开这里
Come on, let's get you out of here.
布拉格
你什么时候回来了
Wait, when did-- when did you get back?
我让他们叫醒我了
I told them to get me up.
几个小时前
A couple of hours ago.
我不想叫醒你
I didn't want to wake you.
你看过视频了吗
Did you watch the video?
好吧
Yeah.
过来
Come here.
我没说出具体♥位♥置 但我说"地堡"了
I didn't say where we were, but I did say "bunker."
她让我屈服了 简
She broke me, Jane.
你知道欧洲有多少个地堡吗
Do you know how many bunkers there are in Europe?
让艾薇去找吧
Let Ivy search every one of them.
这个地方都不在地图上 帕特森才选了这里
Patterson chose this place because it's not even on a map anymore.
你没供出大家的位置
You didn't give us up.
虽然眼下感觉不是这样 但是
It might not feel like it right now, but...
你为我们 坚持住了
You were strong... for all of us.
我们这样做对吗
Are we doing the right thing out here?
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表