剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我们可以脱身了
We can walk away.
不要再想着纹身 救援 扳倒玛德琳
No more tattoos, no rescues, no taking down Madeline
或者洗脱罪名 我们可以结束了
or clearing our names-- we can be done!
结束这一切
With all of it!
我们不能收手
We can't stop now.
我们当然可以
Of course we can.
有人给我们发了纹身图案
We have someone sending us tattoos.
我知道
I know that.
我是说可以停手 但我们不会
I'm saying we can stop... but we won't.
即使我们想停下来
Even when we want to.
这才是最虐心的事
And that is the worst part.
我一直在想
Just... I just keep wondering
还会付出什么代价
what else it's gonna cost us.
他们是谁
Who are they?
你带来的那群人是谁
These people you brought in, who are they?
跨部门特遣组
An inter-departmental task force.
别糊弄我 我查了他们的身份
Don't give me that. I ran their IDs.
他们的身份信息一片空白
They came back empty, like, way too empty.
他们到底是谁 玛德琳
Who are they, Madeline?
我感觉这里的人
It seemed to me that people here
好像很袒护那几个叛变探员
had a certain affinity for the rogue agents.
他们念及以往情分
You know, they remember the way things were
对抓捕以前的同事
and they seem somehow unmotivated
不怎么上心
to bring their former colleagues to justice,
我只好找花钱雇人来抓捕他们了
so I outsourced the manhunt to people who are motivated.
什么叫"花钱雇人"
What does that mean, you "Outsour--"
你不是请了雇佣兵吧
What, are you telling me you hired mercenaries?
当然不是
No. Of course not.
是你请了雇佣兵
You hired mercenaries.
你签完字 就是你请了
This paper requires your signature.
你最好叫他们"私营工"
You should really think about calling them "private contractors," however.
这样更妥当
You know, it plays better.
-你不能... -我能
- Listen, you can't-- - u202dI can!
我可以 中情局就这么干
I can. It's what the CIA does,
现在我们也这样做
and now it's what we do.
我不是你的傀儡 玛德琳
Well, I am not your puppet, Madeline.
也不是你的挡箭牌
And I am not your shield.
别大惊小怪了 马修
Oh, stop clutching your pearls, Matthew.
你又不是第一次被胁迫行动了
It's not the first time you've been pressured to act.
你觉得用一架无人机 就能解决这个麻烦吗
You thought you could use a drone to solve your problems.
你想怎样
What do you want?
这也不会是最后一次
And it won't be the last.
你觉得对方是谁
Who do you think they are?
神秘朋友吗 不清楚
Our mystery friend? I don't know.
但我们得弄清楚 还要找到对方
But we need to figure it out, and we need to find them.
我想你了
I've missed you.
我也是
Me too.
看来
So, I guess your--
你在沙暴组织的经历要派上用场了
early Sandstorm days are about to pay off.
你还真有可能扳倒
I think you might just be able to take down
一个黑化的联调局探员了
a corrupt FBI after all.
是啊 真"没料到"呢
Yeah. Who saw that coming?
是啊
Yeah.
这里比不上战略情报与行动中心吧
It's-- not exactly SIOC, is it?
要花一段时间才能适应
This is gonna take a little bit of getting used to.
你慢慢就适应了
Well, you'll get there.
我不想适应
I don't want to.
东躲西♥藏♥ 隐姓埋名
Being this far off the grid,
暗中行动
operating in the black...
不是我作风
it's not me.
尽管我喜欢发号♥施令
As much as I like calling the shots...
但这一回
This one...
你来做主
it's all you.
你会带我们度过这个难关
You're gonna get us through this.
你会把我们带回家
You will get us all home.
我们虽然没有以前的资源
We may not have everything that we used to have,
但所需一切都在这里了
but we do have everything we need.
我是想来拿威勒的衬衫
I was going to grab another one of Weller's shirts.
这件没法再穿了
This one has kind of run its course already.
我不知道这里有人
I didn't realize anyone was in here.
你知道
Yes, you did.
我确实知道
Yes, I did.
我就是想谢谢你来救我
I just wanted to thank you for coming to get me.
听你刚才的话 你好像不太愿意
From the sounds of things, you didn't exactly want to.
我能理解
Which I totally get. I mean...
换成我 我就不会去救你
there's no way I would have done that for you.
我们之间没事吧
So, we're good?
既然坦诚相待了
Yeah, well, as long as we're being honest...
我也该说一句 我知道你的下落一个月了
I should mention I knew where you were for almost a month.
一个月
A month?
这话有点扎心
Okay, that's a little harder to hear.
我被折磨了一个月
It was kind of a tough month for me.
不知道你... 好吧
I don't know if you-- yeah.
但还是那句话 我可能也会一样
But, again, I probably would have done the same thing, I think.
也许吧
Probably.
-你想聊点别的事吗 -不想
- Did you... want to talk about anything else? - No.
我不想聊他的事
I don't want to talk about him.
好
Okay.
我很愤怒 瑞奇
I'm so angry, Rich.
我痛彻心扉
I hurt all the time.
他当时就在我眼前
He was right there in front of me.
我没...
I-I didn't...
我当时无法接受现实
I couldn't believe what was happening.
我没道别 没道谢
And I didn't say good-bye, or thank you...
什么都没做
or anything.
如今一切都太迟了
And now it's too late.
没有太迟
It's not too late.
塔莎 如果你有话对他说
Tasha, if you have things you want to tell him,
你可以现在说
you can tell him now.
这是为了里德
This is for Reade...
感谢他走进我们的人生 救了我的命
for being in our lives and for saving mine.
我不会逃 不会放弃
I won't run. I won't quit.
我会继续战斗
I'll keep fighting.
我们都会
We all will.
这不会是最后一次悼念你
This won't be the last time we think about you.
谈起你
Or talk about you.
提起你的名字
Or say your name.
我爱你
I love you.
你在我心里
I got you.
永远在我心里
Always.
第一天上班感觉如何
How was your first day?
收获不少
Enlightening.
我会找到那几个逃犯
I'll find your fugitives.
我的人是这方面的行家
My people are the best at what they do.
别忘记答应我们的条件就行
Just don't forget what you promised us.
这就是你要的原型机
Here's your prototype.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表