剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Rich, Rich, stop!
-快下来 -干什么
- Come here. - What?!
你深吸一口气
I need you to take a deep breath.
你要我深呼吸
You need me to take a deep breath?
那个人刚抢走我们获得自♥由♥的机会
He just got away with our one chance at freedom
你却要给我上助产课 让我深呼吸
and you're running a freakin' Lamaze class?
不 那些是赝品
No, those were not the real Gardner paintings.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
太令人激动了
Oh, so satisfying.
这些才是真品
These are.
欧文这种狡猾的人
Would Irving, a man who put decoy clues
一定不会把贵重品就这样摆出来
in a safe really put the grand prize just right out in the open?
不可能 那不是他的行事风格
No way. That's not his style.
他总是把东西♥藏♥得更深
He always wants us to dig a little deeper.
给我们线索时 他也是这样
That's what he's done with every single clue!
太妙了
Oh, sweet.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你也想到这一点了 我很欣慰
I'm so glad you also figured that out.
快来看看门后有什么
Well, look what's behind door number two!
加德纳的画作来了
It's the Gardner paintings!
行了 行了
All right, all right, all right.
黑死酒 一种冰岛烈酒
It's Brennivin. Icelandic schnapps.
小心
Careful.
敬帕特森和瑞奇
Okay, so... here's to Patterson and Rich
助我们扳倒玛德琳指日可待
for bringing us one step closer to taking down Madeline.
也希望我们能早日归家
So, hopefully, one step closer to going home.
冲这话 我喝了
I will drink to that.
也敬伊利亚之死
And to the death of Ilya.
伊利亚跟他的手下与爱尔兰警方僵持时身亡
Ilya and his goon were in a standoff with the Irish police,
因为他们不肯放弃反抗
during which they refused to back down.
干杯
Skal!
敬别人之死 有些恶俗
It's in bad taste to toast to someone's death,
即使对方是敌人
even if it's an enemy's.
你想怎样随你 别管我
You do you.
我要去黑市卖♥♥画
I've got some black-market paintings to sell.
你也可以讲点道德
Or you could do the right thing
把画归还博物馆
and give 'em back to the museum.
你第一天认识他吗
Have you met this man?
他是那种甘愿只拿五百万中介费
I mean, you think he's gonna take a $5 million finder's fee
放弃两亿以上货价的人吗
when he can sell them for upwards of $200 million?
他就是个禽兽 冷血无情 精于计算
I mean, he's an animal. He's a cold, calculating...
屌♥丝一枚
Nobody.
眼下 你就是个屌♥丝
Right now, you're a nobody.
你想登上《时代周刊》的封面
You wanna be on the cover of "Time" magazine.
这就是你的机会
This may be your only shot.
你继续说
I'm listening.
假设你作为找回并归还加德纳画作的人
Imagine being the guy known for finding and returning the Gardner paintings.
必须成为《时代周刊》封面人物啊
You'd be on the cover of "Time" magazine,
可能还有机会出书
probably a book deal.
肯定会出自传
Oh, yeah, for sure a book deal.
也许之后还会被拍成电影
Which would then probably get made into a movie.
保罗·路德[《蚁人》扮演者]来演我
Paul Rudd is Ice Cream.
登上《时代周刊》 出书 拍成电影 不错
"Time," book, movie. Yeah, okay.
我就做个道义之士吧
I think I'm going to do the right thing.
我会归还画作
I'll return the paintings,
如果我因此成名 就让我爆红吧
and if I get famous, I get famous.
我们也两清了
Then our debt's officially... settled.
没错
Yeah.
但你还没给我们"指引者"的后台权限
But you still owe us access to Beaconer.
也是
Yeah.
这里
Voilà.
进入"指引者"后门程序的"钥匙"
The key to Beaconer's back door.
希望里面有对付玛德琳的信息
I hope Madeline says something really good.
-干杯 -干杯
- Skal. - Skal.
能聊聊吗
Can I talk to you?
能聊一下吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
真不是我 我发誓
Listen, it wasn't me, I swear.
我没向媒体曝光
I didn't release anything to the press.
-是谢利 -但我们是共犯
- It was Shirley. - But we were complicit.
如果我们没电汇那笔钱
Listen, if we didn't wire-transfer that money...
苏珊·沙阿就不会死
Susan Shah will still be alive.
但那样 我们就死了
But I wouldn't be and neither would you.
我能体谅你害怕 马修
I get that you're scared, Matthew,
但我们得为了苏珊做点事
but we need to do something for Susan.
我很欣赏你这么重感情
Yeah, look, I like your sentiment, I really do.
但我们也束手无策
But we are trapped here.
没法向上面汇报
We can't go to the authorities.
玛德琳他们全是上级高层
Madeline is the authorities, all of them.
目前上策是 避开风头
Our best move is just to lay low
希望小队取得进展
and hope that the team is making progress.
等时机一到 准备好跟他们里应外合
We have to be ready to help when they call on us.
我还有事要做
I got work to do.
我看到了今天发表的一篇学术论文
I came across an academic article posted today.
提及了玛德琳的扩散装置
And it referenced Madeline's dispersal device.
文章本身是瞎扯
The article was nonsensical,
但作者是布莱恩·玛德基
but it was written by a Brian Mudkeele.
布莱恩·玛德基
这是玛德琳·布尔克的变体
That's an anagram for Madeline Burke.
有人故意想让我们看到这篇文章
So someone wanted us to find that article.
没错
Oh, yeah.
作者应该是一直向我们发纹身线索的人
We think that it was written by whoever's been sending us the tattoo clues.
-上面有什么线索 -没有很多
- What does it say? - Not much.
直到解密之后 才发现线索
At least not till we decoded it.
什么线索
What-- what is it?
文章解密后 发现是ZIP的化学方程式
The article decodes to the chemical formula for ZIP.
应该是想告诉我们 玛德琳正将其制成化学武器
We think they're trying to tell us that Madeline is weaponizing it.
如果真是这样
If that's true,
千百万人可能会丧失记忆
thousands, maybe millions of people could have their minds just wiped clean.
人生经历 过往一切都会
Their lives, their histories would be...
消失
Gone.
整个城市都会陷入瘫痪
Whole cities would collapse.
他们不是想杀人
They're not trying to kill people.
他们是想抹除人们的记忆
They're trying to erase them.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表